All Comments on 'Cynthia's Moon Ch. 02'

by heatedreverie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

I can't wait for the next installment.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
4 Some

What an interesting group of four you have created. Bridget wants Markus who wants Cynthia who is wanted by Vincent. That C and M want each other seems unacceptable to B and V. And watching them is going to be exciting. And we can't forget C is the daughter of an Alpha and that M's Alpha is hosting C. Oh the plot thickens.

Since I have to wait for the next chapter I might just go back and read the other story you written. You seem to be a really good story teller.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I'm enjoying the story. I'd like that you are having them wait to sleep together which surprised me since it is an erotic story. But there will be lots of pressure to have an explosive time when they do! No pressure :P I really like the personalities you've developed. Even Vincent is an interesting guy with his morality which allows him to rape but not kill for no hard reason. Why did his father and him have to move to this pack?

I would have liked a bit more background on them main character. What is his background? How did he become the pack enforcer and what is his relationship with the Alpha like? How does he get along with the pack members?f Why does Bridget want him if he's just head of security? She seems to be a woman who'd want to climb the ladder and get a future alpha or such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous