All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 07'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

Once again you have written a very good chapter. Please don't take as long for us to find out what happens next in school.

PaperdartPaperdartabout 13 years ago
Good to see another chapter

It is good to see another chapter of Cynthia's adventures. Nice and inventive - I enjoyed the cinema idea and flashing the pizza guy.

Cynthia goes back to school again next too so I am hoping that the next chapter does not take too long to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jade's Story

Nothing similar as the cinemas here are always crowded. But I once masturbated myself to orgasm while sitting among strangers in a packed cinema. I didn't even want to watch the movie, but just tried and see what it was like having the Big O sitting next to strangers! - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
reminds me of the time...

A few years ago, I also attended a matinée and I felt comfortable enough to strip myself completely naked. I made certain I was the only other patron in that particular theater before disrobing. Once nude, I proceeded to watch the entire film, or at least until there was only a few minutes left before it ended. Then masturbated myself to one of the strongest orgasms I ever experienced, other than when I lost my cherry, many years before that. After that, I slipped back into my T-shirt, my shorts and my sandles (you see, I also arrived at the theater sans underwear). Smiling, I left the theatre, I grinned at the ushers and the other workers that soon would find my cum all over the seat where I sat, not really even watching the film, but rather, letting my fingers do their 'job!' By the way, I gave you 5 ***** for this installment, since it so closely mirrored my own experience.

Janet 'the Red'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She really did some work. Nice touch.

Either the task settings are carefully chosen to be in vacant areas or ... just unlikely that here is no real issue like meeting offensive people while naked. But, agree, being disaster free it makes for better sub fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous