Cynthia's Submission Ch. 13

Story Info
Time for a field trip.
7.9k words
4.68
55.3k
20

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my relaxing bath the night before and a rather rejuvenating sleep, I awoke early in the morning ready to continue my submission to Sage. I cleaned myself up, making myself presentable for my mistress, and then dressed in the provided clothing option for the day. I looked ten years younger in the small baby doll dress, and my hair in pig tails for an extra punch. The hem of the dress fell to just above mid-thigh, and I wondered how Sage expected me to teach in such a short garment. The shoulder straps were a basic tank style with a deep scoop in the back. I also noticed that the material of the dress was rather thin, and that the color of my nipples was visible through the dress.

Sliding into the heels only accentuated the shortness of the skirt as I stood atop four and a half inch tall shoes. They too, would make it difficult to teach in, but I had to reassure myself to trust in Sage's choices, as she has not yet steered me wrong. She has steered me dangerously close and thrilling on the edge, but never to the point of negative ramifications. Looking over myself in the mirror I could begin to feel my pussy moisten the possibilities to come, and my body quivered with the thought.

Ready to go, and satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my keys and phone to head out to meet Sage. I arrived three minutes to five, and waited for my mistress's arrival. She pulled into the lot just at five and parked next to my car before signaling me over to her. I quickly exited my car, and headed over to her passenger side door, and as I reached it she unlocked the door to allow me access. Once inside my mistress's car and seated, she spoke.

"I love the addition of the pigtails to your overall look slut; very teeny bopper. Well as for today, we are going on a little field trip to do some shopping, and don't worry yourself, I already set up for a substitute for your classes. Shall we slut?"

Sage started the car and pulled away from the parking lot. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of tennis shoes. Of course she still looked absolutely stunning. I sat in silence as I wondered where we were headed to. Soon my wonder was answered as Sage made her way on to the highway heading south, where she indicated that we going to the next town over to shop the outlet mall that was there. The next town over was about an hour drive, and because it was still early traffic was light.

We made excellent time, but the whole trip I kept expecting Sage to order me to do something; take off my dress, play with myself, or play with her, but nothing ever came. This frightened me some, because I knew that it probably meant she had bigger plans for me which of course also excited me to not know for sure what to expect. Pulling into the town, that early Sage decided it might be best if we had breakfast considering the shops would not open for another hour.

She pulled up to a local diner that served food 24 hours a day, and parked. Before getting out she looked over to me, and smiled a devilish smile that I knew meant she would soon be putting into motion part of her plan. We exited her car and made our way through the relatively empty lot to the entrance of the eatery. I only saw a few cars parked in front of the place, and figured that they didn't much traffic at this hour.

As we walked up to the entrance, Sage informed me that I was to sit with my knees apart, and that I was to allow her to order for me. Upon entering the diner, we were greeted by a middle aged waitress from behind the counter telling us to pick a seat and that she would be right over to get our drink order. I followed sage as she walk into the dining area and chose a booth next to the glass windows overlooking the parking lot. She sat on one side, with her back to the entrance, and I slid in across from her while remembering to keep my knees apart.

With the table top in the way, no one would have an easy time seeing up my dress, but it certainly would be noticeable that I was wearing a short dress and had my knees apart. However, a quick look around the place, I knew there wasn't going to be too many people trying to look. The only other patrons were all well older, and stationed at the counter on the stools with their backs to our booth.

Sage looked over the menu stashed at the end on the booth, and I did the same to make it look as though I was actually having an ordinary breakfast. In fact to anyone else I sure it was going to look like that, but I knew that this breakfast was going to be anything other than ordinary.

Eventually, the waitress that greeted us came over and took our drink order. Sage ordered herself a cup of coffee, while for me she ordered just a glass of ice water. The server jotted it down and left us to ponder or meal options. Once she left us alone, Sage looked up at me from the menu and spoke.

"I think I'll have the Denver omelet, and you will just have the cut fruit plate.'

I just nodded my understanding and put my menu down. We sat in silence as we waited for the waitress to return with or drink, which soon she did. Once dropping off our two beverages she took our meal order and went off to check in on the guests at the counter. With her out of ear shot again, Sage spoke up while reaching into her purse.

"Spread open your legs some more, I want to take a picture of your snatch exposed while you sit in this booth."

Without even the slightest hesitation, I opened my legs further and watched as my mistress dropped her phone below the table and snapped a picture of my exposure. She brought the phone back up to look at the image, and another smile appeared on her face.

"Now, pull down your top so I can get one of your perky tits as well."

This time I did take a moment, but only to look around and check to see if the coast was clear. The waitress was nowhere in sight and the other patrons still had their backs to us, so I quickly yanked the top of my dress down to show off my breasts to Sage's phone. Seconds later, I heard the sound of the shutter, and I was able to readjust my dress to hide my chest again. Sage seemed satisfied with both pictures because she didn't ask me to do it again so she could retake them. In fact, she actually showed both of the images to me before setting her phone down on the table. Both pictures were highly erotic and had the same effect of causing my sex to moisten. I looked so natural sitting in the booth with my pussy and boobs out in the open; as if it was just another day in the diner for me.

A moment later the waitress returned with our food, asked if we needed anything else, and then turned back to focus on the counter when Sage said we were all set. We ate our food in relative silence; I could tell Sage was trying to build up my anticipation for tasks to come. Every once in a while she would smirk coyly at me before putting a forkful of omelet into her delicate mouth, and I would just quake with trembling nerves as I awaited the next daring task. I was somehow able to focus enough to finish my cut fruit, which seemed to make Sage happy as she gave me some praise for doing so.

Sage soon finished her food as well, and the waitress came back to clear the table and drop off our check. As soon as she turned to walk away, Sage slid the check over to me, indicating I was to pay. However, as I stood up to go over to the register to settle up, Sage stopped me to indicate just how I was to do it.

"You will pay using your credit card, so you will have to sign a slip. When the lady hands the pen over, you will fumble with it and let it fall to the ground. Then you will have to pick it up, but do so making sure your ass is facing the patrons seated at the counter and your knees are locked. Think you can manage that slut?"

I nodded indicating that I understood, knowing full well that it was my humiliation and embarrassment she was looking to achieve from this task. I also knew that it would only cause me to seek further such attention, and drive my passion to continue performing as Sage saw fit. As I walked away from our booth, I could feel the cool air of the diner engulf the wetness of my arousal. The image of my exposure popped into my head at that moment and I knew full well that the glisten of my slit would be noticeable to those you looked.

Reaching the counter I set the ticket on top of it, and waited for the waitress to come over and ring me up. It took her only a moment to refill a few of the other customers coffee mugs before she made her way over to me, and by that time I had my card ready to be swiped. As I stood there watching the women punch in my tab and ready my card to be run through the system, I could feel my arousal grow and could of sworn I felt it begin to coat my inner thighs. That meant it would only be more obvious how turned on I was when I bent over, but I was shaken from that thought when the waitress handed back my card and a pen to sign the freshly printed slip.

Considering I was a bit distracted, I actually did feel as though my fumbling with the pen and my card wasn't too obviously purposeful. It was almost unattended, the way I let the pen slip through my fingers as she handed it over to me, and then allowed my card to follow soon after as if I was trying to catch the falling pen with both hands. Mere seconds was all it took for both to lay rest on the diner floor, and no sooner had they fallen that I did as instructed by Sage and bend over at the waist, ass pointed towards the counter patrons, knees locked, and picked up the two items.

My exposure was brief, but noticeable by anyone caring to look. When I stood back up with the pen and ready to sign, I could see that the waitress looked, and did seemed all too pleased with seeing me wetness. She had a look of almost disgust on her face, as if I was just some tramp causing a ruckus in here diner. I simply ignored her look, signed the slip of paper, and said thank you to her before turning to rejoin Sage who was now standing by the door waiting for me. The grin on her face told me that I had pleased her, which made the incident worthwhile for me. I didn't look to see if any of the customers at the counter had caught a glance of my exposure because it didn't matter; just the idea that they may had was enough to excite me beyond belief.

We exited the diner and returned to Sage's car where before getting in Sage surprised me with another task. It was a quick one, but not any less nerve racking or daring. She ordered me to actually take off my dress and put it into the trunk of the car before being allowed inside. Though the parking lot was dead, and the only people around where the ones we left inside the diner, I was still uneasy about the idea of stripping nude in broad daylight. Sage popped the truck before entering into the driver's seat of the car, and I took a quick look around, a steadying breath, and then pulled the dress up and over my head. I tossed it into the empty trunk, closing the lid once I had, and scurried over to the passenger side of the car to get in. All in all, I was naked outside for no more than a few seconds, but the thrill I got from it was enough to get my juices flowing.

Sage pulled out of the lot once I was inside, and the feeling of driving around an unfamiliar town while completely naked was certainly a new experience. It was a small town, and still early, but there still was a number of cars on the road that we either passed or were passed by. All of which could've easily looked over to see me sitting at least what would look to be topless to their perspective. However, most seemed too focused on the road ahead to look over; they were in the morning commute fog people get into on their way to work. I on the other hand was doing my best to keep from dripping onto my mistress' seat. The flood of arousal I was experiencing was at all new levels for me; or at least it seemed like that.

We drove on to the parking lot of the outside shopping mall that Sage had informed me earlier that we were going to. As we arrived at our destination, I took a look at the clock and saw that school would just be starting for everyone, but for us the shops would now be open. Considering the early hour, and that it was a weekday, the parking lot for the outlet mall was rather empty of cars. Sage though paid no mind and pulled in between two cars near the front of the lot before looking over to me with the just the slightest hint of a grin on her face.

"Well slut, let's do a bit of shopping, but you of course will have to put your dress back on. A naughty slut like yourself can't go shopping naked, so hurry up and get dressed."

I heard the trunk pop open, and knew Sage expected me to exit the vehicle myself to put my dress on outside of it. Taking a quick glance around, and making sure the two cars beside us were empty, I hopped out of the car and retrieved my dress from the trunk. Slipping it over my head, I smoothed it down into place before closing the lid. When I did, I heard Sage's door open and watched as she slid out of the car to join me. Though she didn't actually come over to me, but rather waved me over to her so we could walk towards the mall together.

As we walked, I could feel the crisp morning air breeze under my dress and touch the dampness between my thighs. The feeling sent signals of naughtiness to my brain, and only further added to my state of arousal. I also, wonder what twisted plans Sage had in store for me, but knew it better not to ponder on such thoughts for long as I was never able to predict my mistress' intentions. The only thing I knew for sure was that we were doing some shopping, or at least that is what Sage had said we were doing.

Closing in on the outdoor outlet mall, I could tell that it wasn't busy, with only a few shoppers strolling around looking for bargains. To say I felt a bit out of place thanks to my daringly short dress and high heels would have been an understatement. The other shoppers were all older women or men, retirement age, and dressed as such. Plus, Sage just looked like a normal teenager in her shirt and jean combo, making my look stand out even further. That fact however, had to also be put out of my head considering I would certainly need all of my will power to complete whatever tasks Sage had in store for me.

Sage lead the way to a trendy teen store, and once inside she immediately began going through the racks of clothes looking for items. I didn't dare drift off in case she wanted me for some reason, and also I was intrigued to see what she was pulling of the racks and holding onto. We were the only two customers in the store, and eventually the shop girl came over to greet us. Again Sage took care of the talking, and indicated that we would like a fitting room set up to try on the number of garments she was already able to collect. The shop girl happily agreed taking the clothes from Sage had leading the way back to the dressing rooms.

There were three tucked in the back of the store, and she hung the clothes from the back of the door for the largest of the three. She told us that if there was anything else we needed to call her over, and that she would be happy to help. We were then left alone to enter into the dressing room, and I began to envision what Sage was planning. The clothes Sage had picked out were all dresses and skirts, with a single pair of leggings thrown in as the only pant.

I at least thought I knew what Sage was planning, but I soon found out that I was still in the dark. She did have me remove my dress, but not so I could try on any of the outfits, just for the simple fact that I would be nude. It was her who began to try on the clothes while I stood and watched. Unfortunately, I didn't get treated to the viewing I would've hoped for, as she continued you wear her bra and boy short panties as she tried them on; I still felt lucky to see that much though.

Occasionally, she would ask me what I thought of a certain garment on her while she looked herself over in the mirror. I would give over my reply, to a nod of her head before she would take off the piece of clothing to try the next. She looked good in everything she tried on, but it seemed none of the pieces were to her liking as she redressed in her original clothes before speaking again to me.

"I think I need to look around a bit more. You stay here slut while I take these back and find some more to try on. Remain as you are the entire time, and don't move unless I say so. Think you can manage that my little teacher slut?"

I nodded my head yes, before she gathered up the clothes and exited the dressing room. She left the door to the dressing room open which would allow anyone that may come back there an unimpeded view of my naked body. Also, I noticed that my dress was no longer in the room with me, and realized that Sage must have "mistakenly" taken it with her. As I stood there waiting for my mistress to return, I could hear her talking with the sales girl.

"Not to your liking I see. Here I'll take those from you, so you can better browse." The sales girl spoke so cheerily and genuine.

"Thank you very much. I'm sure I find something in here that I can't live without."

"Is your friend still trying on a few items?"

"Yeah, but I think she is more just staring at herself in the mirror. She can be pretty vain."

The sales girl chuckled at Sage's remark, and my cheeks flush with embarrassment at how she made me sound so shallow. However, it also had the effect of causing my sex to heat up, and become damp. Unconsciously, my hand went to it and I could feel the warmth radiating off of it and my wetness coat my fingertips. Realizing my hand had drifted off, I pulled it back away and continued to stand still and wait while I listened for more from Sage and the shop girl. It was quiet for a while, until more of Sage's plan unfolded.

The shop girl called over to Sage, "I'm sorry, but I think this is your friends dress. We don't carry this brand in our store."

Sage must have given over my dress too when she handed her the pile of discarded clothes. It was then that I knew I wasn't a mistake that Sage took my dress with, and neither was handing it over to the shop girl.

Sage calmly replied, "Oh your right, I must have mistakenly grabbed it with the others as I was leaving the dressing room. She is probably wondering where it is. Would you be a doll and go give it back to her?"

"No problem," the shop girl replied.

My heart sank, as I heard the soft footsteps of the sales girl approaching knowing for well that she was going to see me standing completely naked in a matter of seconds. I knew that this was why Sage had left me to stand naked in the dressing room, and why she had taken my dress away. She had planned for me to be shown off naked to this girl in just this manner. As the footsteps neared, I could actually feel my cheeks redden, and my pussy flood further with excitement.

The shop girl eventually made her way to the dressing room I was standing inside of, and when she did I could tell she was not expecting to see me standing before her naked in the nude. She almost turned away to leave in embarrassment, but remember she held my dress in her hand. Shyly, she reached out and handed it to me, trying not to look at me. She told me that my friend had accidentally taken it with her. I reached out and took my dress from her, thanking her in the process, and apologizing for having been in the state I was. She nervously waved away the apology, indicating there was no need before finally turning to head back towards the store.

I was left standing there in my half embarrassed, half aroused state to ponder what must be going through the shop girl's mind at that moment. I'm sure it isn't a common occurrence for her to see a completely naked woman inside her store, and she seemed more than frazzled as she walked away. From what I heard when the shop girl returned to the sales floor, it sounded as though Sage had too noticed the girl's frazzled state.