Cynthia's Submission Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything go okay back there? You seem to be a bit out of sorts."

Somewhat mixed up, the sales girl responded, "Wha, ah yeah. I just, I ah... yeah everything is fine. Are you finding everything okay?"

"I'm fine. Are you sure you are okay though?" Sage replied.

"Yes, yes, I'm okay. I was just a bit caught off guard is all. Your friend was naked when I went back to give her the dress."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Well at least she looks good naked." Sage said this in a joking tone before continuing on, "If I would have known that was going to happen, I would have walked the dress back to her myself."

Regaining her composure, the shop girl spoke back,

"No really, it wasn't a big deal; just a bit unexpected. Plus, you are right, she did look pretty sexy."

That made me blush to hear a stranger, who had just seen me naked, confirm that I look sexy.

Sage spoke again, "Well, I'll be sure to let her know you think so; I'm going to go and try these on."

The shop girl signaled her approval with a nervous okay, and I waited, still naked, for Sage's return. When she did, she had another batch of clothes with her, this time only dresses. She also, began to quietly speak to me once the door to our dressing room closed.

"It seems you made a memory for our friend out there. I'm sure she will remember your naked body for a long time to come."

Sage then began to once again take off her clothes, but this time she took off all of them to join me in my nakedness.

"I don't need to try on anything else; I already know what you are buying for me as well as for yourself. Right now I want you to get me off with your pretty little slut mouth."

With that, she pushed on my shoulders to guide me into a kneeling position and proceeded to press her hairless slit into my now open mouth. Instantly, my tongue came slapping out and attacked her juicy box. There was nothing gentle about what we were doing. Sage was grinding her sex into my attacking mouth while holding onto my pigtails for leverage. Her slick intimate lips, glided across my tongue and face as I obediently did my best to focus on bringing her to climax. Sage's wetness began to run down my chin and neck, and I knew she was nearing the finish. Her grinding increased, and I focused primarily on flicking my tongue across her clit.

Almost surprisingly, Sage came in a in a gushing wave of pleasure, and spasmed uncontrollably on my face. I was coated with a thin sheen of her climax on my face and neck, and the tiny room smelled of the musty scent of sex and pleasure. She eventually regained her composure enough to release the grip on my pigtails, and pull her pulsing pussy away from my drenched face.

She leaned back against the cubicle wall as she continued to regain her composure. I remained in my kneeling position, face covered with my mistress' nectar, watching her and waiting for her next command. Eventually she was able to come back down to Earth and speak while handing me one of the garments she had brought in.

"Here, wipe yourself off with this; don't worry you are going to purchase it. Also, you are going to purchase this dress for me, and this one for yourself."

She held up two dresses; the one for her navy blue maxi dress with a halter top, and the one she chose for me was a white tank dress, with a lace applique, and a skirt length that fell to about mid-thigh. She handed me the two dresses once I had wiped myself off with the first garment, which was a simple pleated skirt.

"Go ahead and get dressed and then go pay for the clothes. I will be out to meet you shortly."

I did just as she commanded, standing up and pull my original dress on over my head after wiping off my face the best I could with the skirt. Adjusting my dress in the mirror, I exited the room with the three new clothes in hand, and leaving Sage inside still naked and coming down off her high. She didn't seem to care if the door was shut or not, so I left it slightly ajar as I made my way to the register to pay for the clothes. Upon seeing me, the shop girl shyly blushed at me before asking if everything was going good. I return the blushing smile, telling her that it was and that I was going to buy the garments in my hand. She happily guided me over to the checkout stand, and proceeded to ring up the items.

Just as she finished ringing the last item, the pleated skirt I used to wipe down my face with, Sage appeared beside me. She did not say anything, but just watched as the shop girl read off the total, and began bagging the purchases. When the girl had to turn to find a size appropriate bag, I felt Sage's hand reach under my dress and slide over my naked butt. Finding the right bag, the shop girl turned back around to us, but Sage's hand did not move. Instead it crept towards the crevice between my cheeks, and as I slid my card through the reader, she slid her fingers in between my buttocks. As we stood and waited for the payment to be approved and the receipt to print out, Sage began to poke at my rear hole with one of her fingertips causing me to gasp briefly.

The shop girl took notice of the gasp and raised her eyebrow to give me a curious look, but before she could investigate the cause any further, the receipt printed out and Sage's hand vacated my rump. The girl handed me the bag after putting the receipt inside, wished us a good day, and told us to come back soon. Sage smiled and nodded at her before turning to leave, at which point I did the same and followed her lead.

Sage led the way back to her car, as it seemed our shopping adventure was over. That was fine by me, as the mall had started to fill up with a few more stay at home moms and other similar shoppers. At the car, Sage opened the trunk and ordered me to put not only the bag of new purchased clothes inside, but to also remove my dress once again and stash it inside the boot. Knowing that she would not approve of hesitation, I took my precautionary glance around the lot, which had filled up some since we left, and quickly did as I was told. Now naked, I shut the lid of the trunk and scurried over to the passenger side of the car to be allowed in.

Thankfully, Sage didn't seem to want to draw out my exposure as she allowed me entrance into the car upon my arrival at the door. Just as soon as we were both sitting inside, Sage was pulling out of the lot, heading back towards our town. She said nothing as we drove, and I sat nervously watching the unknowingly oblivious passersby miss my nakedness. The silence continued as we pulled out onto the highway, and I began to wonder if I had did something wrong or had angered Sage in anyway. I sat concerned and curious as the landscape opened up to a lone highway through countryside. We continued our journey back towards town in silence until we reached the city's limits, in which Sage finally broke the silence.

"You have been a good slut today, but there is still time to play. I know this must excite you to hear my praise of your obedience and the possibilities of more submission to me, and rightly you should be excited. I am your mistress, and any time spent with me or performing for me should be held in high regard. It is my belief that you know this to be true, as is evident with you complete compliance to this point. I just wanted to let you know this now before we continue on. You have just a few more days to prove your loyalty and earn your trip away with me, and as you may have figured the tasks will continue to become more and more challenging. So this is your final chance to exit this arrangement of a relationship. If you want to end this, now is the time."

I sat silent for a moment, as I processed what I was just told. I didn't want to just blurt out an answer; I wanted to give it thought just as Sage had done with her statement. The logical side of my brain, the side that had been pushed aside for some time now was chiming in. It reasoned that this relationship had gone on long enough, and that I was lucky to not have been caught yet. My logical brain's argument was a sound one, and one I truly considered. However, the adventurous side of my brain argued to continue on and see where the journey would take me. For it reasoned that no one getting hurt from this relationship and that I was now enjoying life more than ever before. So as those sides of my brain battled it out, it was my heart that spoke and broke my silence.

"I want this mistress. I want to play this out, to see what outcome may lie ahead. I am yours to order, to control, and to dominate. Do as you please mistress."

For her part, Sage seemed touched and surprised by my response, but did not let either emotion come through as she replied.

"Very well slut, I accept your decision and will continue to control you how I see fit."

Again there was silence as we continue our drive into town. I was bubbling with emotions over what I had submitted to, and could already feel my arousal build in the thought of things to come. Those thoughts of what may be ahead distracted me enough not to notice that we had stopped moving. It was the sound of Sage's voice that brought me back to reality.

"Okay my little sub-slut, your next task will begin now. You are to exit the car and get dressed in the new dress you purchased today. Then you will proceed to the front of this building where you will find a hair salon. I have made an appointment for you to get a cut; that appointment is in ten minutes. Once you are dressed and on your way to the salon, I will text you a picture of the hair style you are to get yours done like. You are not to look at the picture ahead of time, but wait until you are in the chair and the lady asks you what you are looking to do. When finished, you are to pay for the service and then walk up the street to the coffee shop on the corner. There you will order a small coffee, and take a seat as you await further instructions. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"On your way then slut, don't want to miss your appointment."

I obediently exited the car in to the empty back lot of the strip mall, and hurried to the trunk to get dressed. Thankfully no one was around to see me as I made the quick trip naked, hurriedly slip into the new dress. I had to tear the tags off first, stretching my exposure just that much longer. Once I had the dress on, my purse in hand, and closed the trunk, Sage pulled away and left me to continue on my own.

As I made my way around towards the front of the building, just as Sage said, I heard the chirp of my phone notifying me of a new message. I resisted the urge to look at the picture right away, though I was thoroughly curious as to what it would be. The desire to abide by my mistress' command was the stronger urge, and obviously won out. I still was nervous about this task through, as I was rather fond of my hair, and enjoyed the way it looked and the way it presented me to others. It was flirty and fun, and not too long or too short in my opinion.

Walking into the salon, I checked in with the receptionist who welcomed me and took me right over to the women who was to cut my hair. She greeted me as I took my seat in the chair, and as she got me and herself situated she asked what I was looking to get done. At that moment, I retrieved my phone from my purse and opened the message. I got a quick look at it before showing it to the stylist, and to say I was awestruck would be an understatement. The picture was one of Natalie Portman from the film V for Vendetta; in which she had her hair buzzed almost completely off. The hairdresser too seemed shocked by the photo, as she asked me if I was sure about this. I had to work to keep my composure and my jaw from hanging open, before I replied back that I was sure that I wanted my hair cut like that.

The woman simply accepted my confirmation, and proceeded to get the clippers ready. Set up, and ready to go, the woman stated that it was certainly a change for me, and a daring one at that. I nodded in agreement, not trusting mouth to produce appropriate response. She clicked on the clippers, which sounded out an electric buzz, and as she brought them to head she gave me one last look as if asking if I was sure. When I made no indication that I wanted to back out, she proceed with the initial pass of the clippers over the top of my head. The first pass immediately registered with me just how drastic of a change this was going to be. It isn't a common occurrence to see a woman sporting a haircut like the one I was receiving, so I would certainly stand out. For whatever reason that thought didn't scare me, but rather aroused me and made me think more about my submission to Sage.

As I watched in the mirror, my locks being peeled away by the clippers, I began to get a sense of pride that I was taking such a step to physically so my submission to my mistress. To drastically change my appearance to please my mistress was a badge of honor in my head. Of course I knew that it draw look and stares; also a large amounts of questions as to why from those who knew, and I relished the opportunity to receive those looks and questions. Even though I wouldn't come out a say I cut my hair because my mistress wanted it that way, the fact that I would have to think about my haircut would be that constant reminder of just how much power I have provided to Sage over myself. It would be me secret out on display for everyone to see, but not know the true meaning of. It was leap into my life as a submissive, and I had no desire to look back; it is the lifestyle I was meant to have.

Halfway through the cut, I got my chance to answer the question of why from the hair dresser and it was my first chance to try and come up with a reason other than the actual one. I quickly was hit with the idea that I was doing it to be in solidarity with a relative who was battling cancer and going through chemo treatments. So that is what I responded back with, and it seemed not only to work, but also seemed to make her see me as a better person because of it and not just some loon getting a buzz cut.

Sooner than I expected to be, I was done; the clippers had made quick work of my locks and I was left with only the tiny remaining stubble. I paid for the cut, and tipped the stylist before exiting the building to make my way to the coffee shop. As I walked, the sensation of the cool air on my now bare head was quite stimulating, and quite the reminder of the drastic change in my appearance. However, I continued to think of it as a badge of my devotion and secret submission to Sage. I walked proudly and confidently down the path with a beaming smile on my face.

Because of the close proximity of the coffee shop to the salon, I arrived within moments and soon found myself order the predetermined small coffee. Getting my coffee, and then doctoring it up, I found a seat away from the few others that were inside and waited for my mistress to provide me with further instructions. Of course, as I sat there waiting, and even when I walked in I noticed the looks of curiosity I was getting. I was very evident that everyone that saw me was struck by my minimal hair style, but not in a bad way, just more in a curious wondering way. Within seconds of sitting down, and before I had a chance to take a sip of my hot coffee, my phone chirped to life with a new message from Sage.

"I liked the new look slut; you look good with an edgy buzz cut. I'm sure you will grow to like it as well if you haven't already. Now for your next task, you are to go to the restroom where you will hopefully find the naughty item I left behind for. I say hopefully because, it is a public restroom and someone may have used it between the time I left and you get there. However, I am pretty confident I hid the item well enough that it could only be found if someone was searching for it. Once you have the item, or give up trying to find it, text me. Be aware though that not finding it will result in a punishment."

I enjoyed ready the message, especially the part where Sage had expressed her approval of my new do, and also the idea of a hidden item for me to search for. Before getting up, I took a sip of my coffee, set it down on the table, and then proceeded to the unisex public restroom that was took away near the rear of the shop. Once inside I locked the door and began my search for the mysterious hidden item. I felt as though I was on a treasure hunt and was desperately seeking for the loot.

The restroom was small with just a toilet, a sink, and a trash bin; there didn't seem to be too many places to hide an object with it being noticeable. I first checked the trash bin thinking it was the most obvious hiding place, but I turned up nothing as it only contained a few used paper towels. Next, I searched in and around both the toilet and sink, but still found nothing and was beginning to worry that maybe someone had found the item. That would mean I would have to concede and text Sage that I could not find it and face a punishment.

It was at that moment of worry that I glanced something out of the corner of my eye. On the back of the door, hanging from a hook, was a plastic protective sheet which contained the usual signature log employees as they cleaned the restroom. What I noticed however was that there seemed to be something else stuffed into the sleeve just behind the signature log paper, and it looked to be an envelope of some sort. I went over to investigate further, and was pleased to see that it was in fact an envelope which had my name written on the front of it at which point I excitedly texted Sage to confirm my success once I had the envelope securely in my hands. Her reply returned quickly, and was short.

"Open the envelope, and dump its contents out onto the floor to find further instructions."

I did just as stated and quickly peeled open the envelope to empty it out. Falling to the floor was a folded sheet of paper, some pictures of me in various naughty situations, and a simple leather collar. Gathering the items together in front of me, I picked up the sheet up paper to read the further instructions that Sage had indicated would be there.

"For your next task slut, you will use the items from envelope to further you commitment to me. Choose one of the three pictures of you to leave behind in the restroom. You will leave it where you found the envelope as a prize for which ever lucky employee happens to find it. Take the other two photos with you in your purse, and put on the collar. With the collar on, you will exit the restroom and then leave the coffee shop to get lunch at the restaurant across the street. However, before you leave, you are to re-fold these instructions and place them, along with the envelope, on the edge of the sink. Order whatever you want for lunch, but have your phone handy for more instructions."

The instructions were clear and concise, so there nothing more for me to do than to just complete my new task. I looked over the three pictures Sage had put in the envelope; each presenting me nude and performing in a sexual manner. None of the three made my identity apparent, so leaving one behind wasn't too crazy, but the idea of a stranger finding a picture that contained my naked was a bit unsettling; whether I could be recognized or not. I did notice however, that as I looked at the pictures the common signs of my arousal were present, and my wetness began to seep out to my thighs.

I decide to choose the picture that showed me on all fours from behind, naked, and with a butt plug inserted into my rear. The reason for this choice was because it had no view of my face, just the back of my head, and it was taken at my home in the hall which looked to be like any hall in any home. Satisfied with my choice, I stood and calmly slipped the photo into the plastic sleeve on the door behind the signature sheet before returning to my purse and tucking the other two photos into my purse. I picked up the collar from the floor and fastened it around my neck. It was a thin black leather collar that didn't look overly sexual, but did add to my look of my buzzed head and contrasted with the white dress. Before exiting, I gave myself a look over in the mirror, and left the instructions and envelope just as Sage had told me to.