All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 18'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unconscious but still feeling everything

I think the Dom using Cynthia as a sub slut when she was umconcious but could still feel everything, would really cool. LOVE the stories by the way! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter

Thanks for giving Sage another ride! Love her!

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 9 years ago

Very good addition. Like to see more nudity even just bottomless, maybe different part of the school even. Hope you get to post more chapters sooner then later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dirty Puppy

Sage could tell Cynthia not to wash/bath/shower for a couple of days.

Sage could even write a few things on Cynthia's body, as she has before.

Then at the end of a school day after she has gotten even more dirty like a little puppy whose is having too much fun to care would. She is washed (hosed down & scrubbed with a yard brush) outside (around the back of the school) or on the back of a pickup truck (I saw something similar in a movie) in a car wash.

Of course Cynthia would have to be naked wearing her collar & leash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Chapter

Keep up the good work.

dhanselldhansellabout 9 years ago
well done

Keep up the good work. i look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sage & Cynthia are Back!!

I m so much Happy to see that finally Sage & Cynthia are back..!!

Thank u soooo much dear... Keep Posting such Lesbian & bdsm, adventures parts.

You are the Best & My Favourite writer.. Love You.

ssubramaniam122ssubramaniam122about 9 years ago
So very good!

Sage and Cynthia are two very memorable characters! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Every-time I read this chapter I kept getting the image of Cynthia outside the school gate or railings tied to them by her leash attached to her collar down on all fours with the rubber bone in her drooling mouth.

I keep wondering would she be more embarrassed if she looked like a naked slut or a fully dressed respected teacher in this position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next Update???

I know its not appropriate to ask you about next update as it will be too soon but I am so attached to your writing that I can not control myself to check thrice in a day for next chapter. So please tell me when you can post next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really like the fact you have brought back the danger as Cynthia was getting too comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

This has been a great story i am hoping to read more soon thanks for what you had done so for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Update??

Please update soon.... Its totally wrong that u took so much time for every next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh wow !!

just love your stories. i see you have not posted any other new chapters in four months. i sure do hope you have not quit the series.wow .we are just getting into the real meat of the story. we all have got to know what happens with sage and cynthia. we need to know about the trip and what happens on it. also we need to know does cynthia stay as sage's slut. so please keep this story going. a very very faithful reader,bob p.s. thanks again for your stories. please keep them coming.

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
hello there puppy slut

i love it and like it and i want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is 'virgin' territory for me...

Whereas in my real life, I already performed much of the deeds you forced Cynthia to perform during this saga, I never got into the 'puppy-training' phase of being controlled by someone else, and, as it does not appeal to me, I doubt I ever will. This may be where our experiences stop being similar to each other. I leave you and your teacher/submissive to each other, and I hope we meet again on some future sexual endeavor.

YOMEYO

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
Not Liking the Puppy Thing

I hope the whole puppy thing is over or ends very soon. I am more interested in what happens on their trip, and learning who else gets to join in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flow of fresh ideas continues ... but imagined thrill is better than reality

Think the puppy play is indeed a nice and playful Ds fantasy, but doesn't really work out in practice. Burn marks on knees will be visible during class without knee pads ..

Same with the blog. Yes, excellent Ds imagination. But won't keep anonymity for long. Many pictures are likely to give away the school, her car or her home. It just takes one neighbor, student, colleague or parent to come across ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous