Cynthia's Submission Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I not even going to warm you up first slut, as I figured the rope has down that quite efficiently already."

As she begins to press herself into me, she asks me another question.

"Plus, you're just a puppy slut anyway; a bitch in heat just waiting to be fucked. Isn't that right slut?"

I reply with another muffled bark, this time drawn out as the tip of Sage's member slips past the tightness of my ass. With my hole breached, Sage begins her push further in while she continues to film and talk.

"Oh yeah slut, this is what you want. You want me to fill your puppy ass full with cock like a true slut. Isn't that right?"

"Whuuuph."

"You love it when I fuck your ass in your classroom don't you?"

"Whuuuph."

"I bet your other students would love to know that their English teacher likes to act as a puppy slut and get her ass stuffed by a thick black cock."

Sage used her free hand to grip the rope tied around my waist and pull me in to meet her hard, deep thrusts. She was forcing her way deeper into my ass, and seemed to be more into the humiliation of the process than usual. Her talk and actions all indicated that she was getting off on my degradation, and this caused me to become more excited as well knowing that I was pleasing my Mistress.

"While everyone is eating lunch, here you are on your hands and knees just taking a thorough ass fucking right next to your door. The hallway is just beyond, and anyone could be out their unknowingly passing by as you are getting reamed. Does the thought of it excite you slut?"

"Ungggh, whuuuuuph."

"Should we open the door a bit and see if anyone is out there?"

My eyes widen at the question, and I didn't know how to answer. Opening the door meant if there was anyone in the hall, I would possibly be seen by them and I didn't want that. However, I didn't want to displease Sage and say no, so I remained quiet.

"Come on slut, I need an answer. Aren't you curious if anyone is out in the hall," Sage questioned while she continued her anal onslaught.

This time I answered honestly, "Whuph."

"Will then slut we should probably have a look then don't you think slut?"

Again me reply was honest, though a bit scared, "W..w..wh..whuuph."

"I think so too slut. Does the idea of opening your door and looking scare you?"

"Whuuph."

Sage pushed herself all the way into me and held it there as she spoke softly to me.

"It is okay slut; no need to worry. You only have to take a peak, and I am sure no one is about. Go ahead and reach to grab your door knob."

Instinctively I did as I was told, but my arm moved slowly and trembled as it reached up. With my hand firmly on the knob, Sage continued to slowly coax me through the rest.

"Good slut, now twist the knob slowly."

As steady as I could, I began to turn the door knob.

"That's it slut, just a bit more. Now pull the door open some, just a bit."

My body began to tremble as I cracked the door open slightly.

"Okay, a little further slut. You need to be able to see into the hall."

I felt a little weakened from my nerves as I slowly cracked the door open a bit more. My eyes were wide as I focused on the hallway; doing my best to scan for movement. The door was now open just about a half an inch, and I could only see a portion of the hall. From my limited field of vision, it looked empty.

"How's does it look slut? Is there anyone about?"

"Whuuph, whuph."

"Well why don't you open the door a bit more to have a better look; just to make sure."

As she said this, Sage pulled out a bit, before stuffing herself back into me. I gingerly cracked the door another half inch or so. Still the hallway looked empty, and I didn't hear anything out there as well. Sage then resumed stroking her fake cock in and out of me, all while she continued to instruct me further.

"Go on teacher puppy slut, there is no one out there, you can open it further."

The sensation of her large shaft sliding in and out of my ass gave me the courage I needed to pull the door open some more; now nearly two inches, pulling my attached leash some with it. At this, Sage's pace quickened some and she further urged me on.

"More slut. Open it wide enough you can stick your head out."

My body shook with nerves and pleasure over the order. I obediently did as I was instructed and open the door even further. Still there was no one in sight, so I leaned forward and put my head through the opening. The leash pulled some as I did, and Sage's thrust became even more forceful.

"Oh god slut, look what a risky little puppy whore you are. Are you nervous?"

As quiet as I could I replied, "Whuuph."

"Are you excited?"

"Whuph."

"Good, now shut the door. I want to watch you suck this cock like a good puppy slut."

As I pulled my head back inside, and shut the door, I felt the void in my ass as Sage pulled herself from its tightness.

"Sit slut."

Immediately I got into position and awaited Sage to present me with her rubber shaft. She walked the short distance to stand in front of me and held out her free hand in front of me.

"Drop."

Figuring she meant the bone in my mouth, I opened my jaws and let it fall into her grasp. She took it and placed it atop one of the desks nearby before leaning in and pressing the fake cock to my lips.

"Show what a good little cock sucking puppy you can be slut. Clean your ass off my cock."

I eagerly took to my task, and began to bob up and down on the slimy rod. Throughout our time together, I have grown accustomed to using my mouth to clean off something that just came from my own ass. Careful preparation on my part usually kept things relatively clean, and sanitary. It certainly was always a unique sensation however. The feeling of warmth on the item from being inside me, and always some amount off slickness usually from the lube used made it seem so dirty anyways. This time was no different, and I just went about my business, trying my best to please my Mistress.

After about a couple of minutes, Sage stopped me, and grabbed my leash from the door handle. She led the way back to my desk, and again had me sit. I watched as she began to remove the harness and heels, and then re-dress. She put the heels and harness back into her bag once dressed, but she left the dildo out. Walking over to me she took ahold of the leash again and pulled it snug to make sure I was looking at her, and to also show her ownership of me.

"I'm going to get going slut, you may get dressed once I leave. You are to leave the rope on though. You can hide the dildo in your desk drawer with the leash, but leave the collar and bone on your desk this time. I will be back after school, and expect you to be waiting like you did during lunch. Do you understand slut?"

"Whoof."

Sage gave me another pat on the head and a "good puppy," then she turned a left just like in the morning. Also, just like in the morning, I stood and got dressed. This time though I had to leave my collar and bone out on my desk rather than hide them in the drawer, so I did my best to place them in a spot least conspicuously. With five minutes left for lunch, I sat down and attempted to do some grading, but ended up just sitting and replaying lunch in my head.

The bell rang and woke me from my daze. I quickly took a look around to make sure everything was in order, before I stood and walked to my door to greet my next class. The afternoon, passed similarly as the morning had just now the rope was beginning to rub me a bit raw, and I had to make a concerted effort not to make my distress and pleasure noticeable to the class. None of my students seemed to notice either the collar or the rubber bone on my desk, or at least no one asked about them. Those items weren't far from my mind however; as I walked the room helping students I would occasionally look back to my desk to look at them. Knowing that they were there, only added to my arousal and worry.

Even though I was an emotional mess, I managed to make it through my remaining classes, and just like I had during lunch I got ready and waited for Sage to arrive. She didn't say anything about the dildo, so rather than bring it with me; I took it out of the desk and set it on the desktop. Falling back into my role as a puppy slut was almost natural; as if I had been doing it all my life. I was waiting on my hands and knees by my door, and could feel my pussy gush with excitement in anticipation of Sage coming to play with me.

Five minutes pass, and then ten, and then thirty minutes without Sage showing up. I was getting anxious and nervous, but knew better than to move. I would wait as long as it took for Sage to arrive; all night if I had to. Eventually, after another five minutes, Sage did finally show up. Just like she had during lunch, she made no indication to greet me, but rather walked past me to my desk. She once again stripped down and folded her clothes atop my desk, before pulling out her heels and putting them on. Also from her bag, she pulled out another dildo. This one was smaller in length and girth, which surprised me, and had an unusual latex loop at the base of it. Holding the dildo by the loop, she walked over to me, unhooked my leash from the door, and spoke.

"Good afternoon slut, did you miss me?"

"Whuuph."

"That's nice, because I missed my little puppy slut too. However, I realized that I have been giving you far more pleasure than you deserve, and believe that you should instead be giving me pleasure. So to remedy that, you are going to wear this on your face, and I am going to ride it until I get my fill of pleasure. Do you like the sound of the slut?"

"Whuph."

Sage smiled and then held out her hand to have me drop the bone into it. She then proceeded to pull the latex ring over my head so to secure the dildo to my face directly over my mouth. It was a rather snug fit, and I would have to breathe out of my nose while she used it. Once she felt the dildo was in the best position, she ordered me to roll over. I immediately complied, flipping to my back, and holding my arms and legs straight out in the air.

"You can put your legs and arms down slut. It will make mounting you easier."

As I let my limbs down, I watched as Sage began to position herself over the top of me. From a standing position she began to squat down towards my face. Her body faced towards my feet, so the closer she came to my face the better view of her delicate, perky ass I got. She used one of her hands to hold the dildo steady, as it slowly began to part her tight, pink lips. I could see that they were moist, and was eager to watch them swallow the phallus jutting out from my face.

Sage sank slowly all the way down to the base; resting herself on my face with her asshole pressed into my nose. With my air supply momentarily cut off, she ground herself on me for a moment before pulling herself back up. Her moments were slow and methodical as she accustomed herself with the process of riding the tool. Eventually she seemed to find a good rhythm, and began to get into it more. With each slide up and down of the cock, it became more and more coated with the glistening of her juices. My eyes stayed wide open, as I watched my mistress pleasure herself on my face.

At times, Sage would bounce up and down quickly causing my head to jerk about some from the force. Other times, she would slowly bottom out and just grind herself onto the cock, and my head into the hard floor. I could tell that she was getting more and more into it, as her arousal began to drip down the fake dick and coat my face and chin. While Sage rode me, she made no attempt to pleasure me, or even touch me for that matter. Occasionally she would grab the rope running through my crotch and tug at it, or use it as leverage to grind into me harder, but nothing that would indicate she was looking to please me. I was simply there as a device for Sage to use, and nothing else.

After about five minutes into the session, Sage had her first orgasm, and she gushed with pleasure all over my face. This however, did not stop her as once she recovered a bit she began to ride the dildo some more. My head was starting to get sore from the force of her fucking, but I did not want to make any indication to Sage that I couldn't continue my duty. I just continued to lay there and take it.

With her first orgasm passed, Sage began grind more into my face rather than bounce up and down. There where long moments of time in which I couldn't breathe but for a little bit, and Sage's ass took up my entire field off vision. These were moments that I enjoyed the most as I loved being that close to Sage no matter the circumstance.

She continued her onslaught through too another orgasm before she finally dismounted. Taking a few moments to gather herself, she then stood and walked back over to my desk. I remained on my back and waited until she gave me further instructions. Moments later, Sage return standing above me re-dressed.

"You behaved will puppy slut. So well in fact that I will allow you to remove the rope, and drive home clothed today. For the remainder of the week you will be my puppy slut, so meet me tomorrow at the same time and in the same manner. You are not to pleasure yourself, or wear clothes inside your house. Is this clear slut?"

"Whoof."

"Good, I'll leave you to get cleaned up and dressed, and will see you tomorrow morning. Have a good night puppy slut."

Another pat on the head, and Sage was gone. I then got up and began to get myself together. Taking the dildo off my face I set it down on my desk next to the other one. I then focused on removing the dreaded rope that had been such a distraction all day. Once it was off I felt such a relief, but also noticed the redness it created from rubbing me all day. I decided to leave my collar on, but detached the leash before slipping the sundress back over my head. I grabbed the bone and stashed it along with the leash into a reusable bag I had in my desk to carry home with me. The two dildos and rope I hid in my desk drawers, before logging out of my computer to get ready to go home. Satisfied that everything was in order I grabbed the bag containing the leash and rubber bone and proceeded to leave the building.

The rest of the evening was boring, but I my mind kept drifting to being Sage's puppy slut for the rest of the week. I was eager to please my Mistress, and wanted to be as obedient as possible for her. I wanted to be her loyal pet; to show her I would behave and do as she wished. An hour before I went to bed, I got a text message from Sage.

"Don't forget to blog. Check your email for images to use from today."

Immediately, I ran to my computer, and loaded up my email. Sage's message was waiting with an attachment and I was soon lost in the world of a submissive blogger. I spent the next hour drafting up a perfect entry for the blog before going to bed and dreaming of my next adventures as Sage's puppy slut.

To be continued...

12