All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 19'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Happy and Unhappy too....... Pls Update Next Chapter Soon

Happy to get update after long time but also unhappy that it was soooo short...

but If u post next chapter little early the intensity will continue.....

Pls dont mind its not like I dont appreciate your update or ur effort but your writing is so natural that I just cant wait for next chapter.... I feel like its my own story... I can feel each and every words of yours..... I just keep checking thrice in a day hoping for your next part......

so please upload the next part as early as possible....

- Your Biggest Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mixed emotions

This is at the very least one of the best series here on Literotica. I actually feel it is the best. You've written both of these women with such believable personalities. I so look forward to each installment, when I see there is one, I can't wait to read it. Then it is done and I have to wait again. I hope you can keep this story going, even through Sage graduating and hopefully Cynthia taking a position on the faculty of her new university.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A short chapter hopefully means the next one will be uploaded soon.

I agree with the previous comment. "I hope you can keep this story going, even through Sage graduating and hopefully Cynthia taking a position on the faculty of her new university." I posted something similar in a previous chapter's comments section.

We still don't know where the trip is too & what tasks/if any Cynthia will be doing? I have made a few suggestions but can only wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why It is always so late??

I love this story & I always give feedback too..... I just dont understand why it takes so long for next part?? Curiosity is good but after long period it makes Irritating....

& would like to read some Puppy Dog incidents too... anal in school is always Hot.....

Make her perform in Toilet Stall & Make Cynthia perform some nude task at the back of class while students are reading in class....

Please dont mind but Its just that I am the Biggest Fan of your story & If I dont read it I feel so uncompleted....

Update soon dear....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I would love to read more of this story please more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Vacation

I do hope you continue with the story explaining what she has to do on vacation with Sage. Then after vacation how it is when they go back to school. Great story and I want more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
R u out of Ideas? Then Declare it

R u out of Ideas? Then declare it.

Looks like you are out of Idea that how cynthia is going to proceed... in which direction sage will take her....

R u atleast reading our feedback?

update the chapter or declare it so at least another writer will continue it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 Suggestions and Ideas to add

I have read all your parts & here are my few suggestion

1. In one Chapter you order Cynthia to Come Nude & wait for her clothing's (as always) & took her to Front gate then Gag her, Hand Cuff her, make her walk & then Fucked her ass & recorded it too.

Do it again but this time also use Boy's washroom.. Strangle her & head in commode. Make her taste & lick it.

2. In Few Chapters you make her strip in Theater.... I loved it... Pls make her do it again.. & let her come out nude from it.

3. You have made her do everything now give her Golden Shower & make her drink it too.. If possible then more than once & in public too.

Hopefully you will consider my suggestion... Parden if you didnt liked any of it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The golden shower part of the previous comment doesn't appeal to me but maybe instead tell Cynthia to eat/swallow alot of laxatives.

This could be used as an excuse for having to leave work/the school early again - saying she has a stomach bug.

Plus an enema to prepare her for the latest part of her training.

Have you read "Dirty Work": 3 Part Series (so far) by awopas? A bit extreme but some interesting ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do Not Spoil The Beauty Of Our Story

I read last two comments and I request you that do not spoil the Beauty Of the Story by using laxatives or something related to Shit.

Golden Shower is something which can be somehow bearable but shit or somtheing like that is just Gross.

& please update the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More lesbians please!

Cynthia has pleased a male stranger in her home & male members through a glory hole(s). There has to be a female version of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What if instead of a holiday Sage sends Cynthia to a school for strippers & webcam girls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What size are Cynthia's breasts?

She has been behaveing like a dirty slut so why not give her the body of one?

Tattooed & pierced as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Whatever happened to the blog?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Have you read Jill Kelly Goes To Prison by DEPUTY DUFFY?

What if Cynthia is now the exact double (now that she has very short hair & a slim figure) for a "friend" of Sage's - apart from "prison ink"?

They both visit the "friend" in the "big house". Cynthia thinks it is just another test.

Cynthia thinks she has been randomly picked for a strip search. & the finger printing is just rountine as well as the delousing.

There have been lots of female teachers & teaching assistants in the news lately up to no good with pupils, getting long prison sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
atleast repy and talk with your readers

this is totally pathetic behavior that you are not even replying to your readers that you appreciate their reply, suggestions or when will you upload next chapter... Its so not cool..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Latecomer...

I came to be his story only recently, and I found the subject matter utterly fascinating! I can,t understand all the requests for GettingIDone to hurry up and write more in her tale. Don't the readers realize it takes time and dedication to finish a story as complcated and drawn out as this series has become? I have to admit, this particularstory has eenthralled me, and captured my attention as no other in recent memory. Please keep up the good work, GettingItDone, and I will content myself wit reading some sa maples of your other works in the meantime. Oh, and I would rather read a well-thought out storyline than a hurried and rushed tale. So, please take your time - quality over quantity any day!

Chuck B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What if when they meet up again Sage hands Cynthia a cheerleader uniform.

Cynthia is then informed that she will be attending a “cheer camp” during the winter break. She must convince everyone that is 18 years old. She must eat, sleep & shower with her “cheer sisters” (the session in the gym & changing room afterwards were just a warm up for some of the things she must do).

If Cynthia wants a change of uniform (especially underwear) she must “borrow” it.

Offically there is no boys allowed but “cheer sisters” get lonely.

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm still here...

Life has been busy, but I'm still here. Sorry for the long wait. I have been reading feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A trip

What about sage putting Cynthia,in a big suit case naked ,plugged and cuffed, naked put her on a bus go to a little town and naked her play for her in another town, with no clothes what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

In chapter 15 a male character was introduced. Why not have a similar female character?

Stranger or somebody who knows Cynthia as a respectable high school teacher?

Maybe somebody socially or professional her inferior eg the female school cleaner - this would explain how Sage has so much control over what happens before & after normal school hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the suitcase suggestion.

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
i love it

and you are so hot and sexy and i like all of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliant hike idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous