All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 21'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

Once again, you have made my day by sending in a great chapter about Sage and cynthia. I love the idea of the piss play and being almost naked in the class room. I think she should be this way more often. Then having to stay naked in school for so long before sneaking out of school to drive home naked. I like the fact that there may be another teacher who might fall to Sage's demands. This time through blackmail.

Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to another great chapter.

You are awesome!!

bydaseabydaseaabout 8 years ago
Another great Chapter

I love this story. This chapter was great. Loved having Cynthia half naked in class drinking her Mistresses piss. Then taking piss straight from the faucet. Great. Like the idea of her having to stay naked after school so she could get home. And the thought of another teacher who might end up in the clutches of Sage is wonderful. Hope to see another chapter real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for applying my Suggestion. You are a Great writer !!!

Thanks for applying my Suggestion and making Cynthia Drink Pee in the class time while students are present.. You write down it in such amazing way that it turn out in totally Hot and Erotic way..... Specially keeping her Bottomless was Cherry on Top...

Few more Suggestions -

1st of all I must Say you are very Good writer because you took interest in your readers wishes. U consider their suggestions and Make their Fantasies True.

So Thank u

2) Though its Good & Hot to see Pee games between Sage and Cynthia just dont use it again & again... Use it Occasionally.. Otherwise it will be same as your other stories like " Getting Caught Up " and " Lesson Plan "

There will be no difference so use it occasionally.

3) The main USP of our story is Most of games or task are performed or played in School... and that too Lesbian, degrading and Risky but hidden from others. Dont loose the track of story for other peoples suggestion as you are very good writer who care for reader.. But Theme of every story is important so remember our USP.

4) as I requested earlier make her perform several task like in " Getting Caught Up " story like coming out Nude from home for some Pussy Licking or some taske to complete in school time like " using Plunger in Pussy " in day washroom.

Pardon me if I am suggesting so much, But what to do; its just that its my No 1 Favorite Story which I read again & again...

-Ur No 1 Fan

Slut For Cynthia

GapVaygiGapVaygiabout 8 years ago
Yet Another Awesome Chapter!

Thank you for writing this! It has become my favorite series on the site. I hope you continue because it is by far the hottest series in the exhibitionist section. The whole idea with the piss bottle was brilliant! I wish there was something involving cum as well. Perhaps cum on Cynthia's clothes during class, or even in her hair... I don't know, my imagination isn't as good as yours.

Having said that, I feel as if Cynthia is underused when at school. I wish there were more tasks for her to complete, both during class and after. Either way, thank you again, and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Im the number one fan.

Im not a fan of the pee thing, or the guy sticking his weiner around . But the stuff at school is great. The part where she is sitting on the dildo is awesome. Best story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anticipation is a wonderful thing.

Thank again for another great installment. You have built a vivid relationship between Sage and Cynthia. Cynthia's need for Sage's attention, no matter what format it takes, feels real. I relish each new chapter you write. You have a true gift for erotica.F136

PaperdartPaperdartabout 8 years ago
Convergence?

Another good chapter. I am intrigued to see that Miss Bell from Lesson Plan has appeared in this story. Cynthia and Miss Bell both teach at the same school. I wonder if Sage and Jerome will contact each other and conspire to do something with their submissive teachers.

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 8 years ago
polo shirt

i like that part with the shirt and her being bottomless, i'd hope somehow she could be nude in the class with her students but then i couldnt think of how. keep up the good work

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
hi

i love all of and you are a true slut and now you are a true nudist

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Editor needed

I randomly clicked on this story and while it seems you have a nice talent for setting a scene, this piece desperately needs editing or even proofreading. There are multiple missed words and errors that if not completely destroying the flow of the story, makes the reader guess at what words should be there. Doing a little to polish stories increases reader immersion exponentially.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
OK, this is a new twist

Can't wait to see how this new development affects Cynthia and Sage's relationship and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous