Cynthia's Submission Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurriedly got things into place for the day, and took my seat behind my desk as I waited for the morning bell to ring. The bottle of Sage's urine sat atop the desk in front of me, and I just stared at it wondering if I would actually be able to drink its contents. Of course I would not know for sure what the taste would be like until my first class arrived, and I would only hope that it wouldn't be evident I was drinking pee. Thankfully, I noticed that the bottle Sage had decided to use was not a clear plastic bottle, so the color of the liquid within could not be seen. It would look to anyone else that I would just be drinking water or some other sports beverage. That notion calmed me some, but then I remember I was not wearing anything below my waist, and the sense of panic crept back into my head. However, before I dwell too much, the morning bell rang and my first class began to spill into my room.

Once they were all seated, and I got them started on the lesson for the day; which was a bit awkward considering I didn't come from behind my desk, I decided it best to begin drinking Sage's pee now rather than have to gulp it all down later. I unscrewed the lid, and brought the bottle to my lips. Scanning the room, I tilted it back and took a small sample swallow into my mouth. It was still relatively warm, and certainly had a bitter, pungent taste to it. I didn't find it upsetting or gross, and was actually surprised how easily I managed to swallow it down. I figured the reason for it was that I in some way realized that it was from Sage so it didn't put me off, and I knew that by drinking it I was pleasing her even though she was present to witness it. With my understanding of the situation, I happily took another larger sip before setting the bottle down on my desk. For the rest of the period, I took a sip from the bottle every five minutes or so, and with each one I became more accustomed to the taste of it, and began to swallow larger mouthfuls.

By the end of the period, I actually realized I would have to slow down a bit if I was to save some for when Sage arrived. Thankfully, my next classes went as smoothly as my first, and I managed to slow myself down when it came to drinking from the bottle so that I still had about three ounces left when Sage's class started. As has become her habit, Sage waited until further into the class to text me.

"How does my piss taste slut? Do you love it?"

"It actually tastes okay Mistress, and because it is yours I of course love it."

"I knew you would slut. Would you have ever thought that you would become a piss slut?"

"I never would have imagined I could become a piss slut Mistress, but you have a way of bringing out my true self."

"I'm glad you understand that slut. Do you still have some piss left in the bottle?"

"Yes Mistress. I have about 3 ounces left."

"That's great slut. I want to watch you take a drink from the bottle. Not all of it, just a little."

"Yes Mistress."

Following her order, I grabbed the bottle and twisted off the cap. Bringing it to my lips just as I had all morning, I took a small sip and swallow it down before returning the bottle to my desk. Almost immediately my phone lit up with a message from Sage.

"Very nice slut, now I want you to take another swig, but this time as you tilt it to your mouth you will deliberately spill whatever remains onto your shirt. I mean a good little piss slut always should have some piss on her."

Sage was definitely pushing the envelope with what I could get away with in class. It was one thing to secretly drink her piss in class, but it was a whole different thing to have it spill onto my only piece of clothing. It scared me more because, I was curious as to how my other students would react to seeing that my shirt got wet, and also I wondered if they would be able to smell that it was piss and not water. However, I knew that none of this mattered, because I had to do it for Sage. She would not be pleased if I balked at her instructions, and I would feel horrible if I upset her.

My decision was made, and I swiftly grabbed the bottle. In my effort to complete Sage's request, I fumbled the grip on the bottle, and actually managed to spill the rest of the piss onto my shirt. Even though I was going to do it anyway, the mere fact of accidentally spilling liquid on myself startled me and caused me to shriek. This of course grabbed the attention of my class who all looked up to see what had happened. I quickly relieved their curiosities by indicating I had just spilt my water on my shirt, and it was nothing to be alarmed about. They somewhat giggled and laughed before I managed to get them focused back on their work. When I looked down, I had a message from Sage.

"Very skillfully done slut. Now don't you feel even more like a real piss slut?"

"Thank you Mistress. Yes I do feel like a piss slut; especially sense I can smell it on me."

"Don't worry slut, I have you take the shirt off soon that is of course unless you want to take it off now?"

"Oh no Mistress, I can wait."

"That's what I figured slut, but you should count on a bit more piss play as well. Does that sound fun slut?"

"Anything with you is fun for me Mistress."

"That is what I like to hear from my little teacher piss slut. When this class let's out, and the last student walks out, I want you to immediately take off your shirt, and drop to your knees."

"Yes Mistress."

I looked to the clock, and noticed that there was only ten minutes left in class. However I knew from experience that those ten minutes would drag by slower than anything else. The more I sat there watching the clock, the more my arousal grew, and the more I desired to serve Sage. When the bell finally did ring, I almost had a fall start on taking my shirt off, as I very nearly begin to pull it off before my students even had a chance to get out of their seats. Thankfully, I managed to collect myself enough to wait until the last student made their way to the door. They hadn't even turned the corner, before my shirt was up and over my head. I draped it on my desk as I sunk to my knees behind it to wait for Sage.

She walked around to me moments later, and had the same grin on her face that she had that morning. I knew immediately something devilish was in store. Without her even opening up her mouth to speak, I knew I would be in for an interesting experience.

"So my little teacher piss slut enjoy her bottle of piss this morning?"

I nodded my head to indicate I had.

"Well maybe this piss slut would enjoy some more of my piss."

Again, I nodded my head.

"How would my little piss slut like to drink straight from the tap this time?"

"That would be wonderful Mistress," I replied.

"I'm glad to see your enthusiasm, but I must warn you that I haven't relieved myself since this morning and I had two large cups of coffee so it might be a bit bitterer this time. Do you still want my piss slut?"

Once again my head nodded to indicate I did.

"Of course you do, because you are thirsty piss slut. Now open your mouth wide and get ready for your refreshment."

Sage pulled her leggings down to mid-thigh again and angled her crotch to aim it at my mouth. She also moved a step closer so that her wonderfully cute pussy was only a half inch away from my face. I held my mouth wide open and waited for her to flood my gullet. Just like this morning, it started as a small tickle before increasing into a heavy yellow stream. My open mouth captured it all, and was soon almost filled with her piss. It was significantly warmer straight from the source, and I could also confirm that it was more bitter and pungent that it had been earlier.

Just as it was about to overflow my lips, Sage cut off her stream and ordered me to swallow. I closed my mouth, and took the entire mouthful in one gulp. Once the sour liquid passed down my throat and into my stomach, I opened up my mouth for more. Sage did not waste time, and quickly started the flow of piss again to fill my mouth. This time however, she did not stop before it overflowed my lips, and instead continued for a little longer to finish emptying her bladder. The result was that, the overflow cascade down my chin and onto my chest, before pooling on the floor below my knees. I swallowed my mouthful again once she stopped, and then without instruction leaned in and licked her slit clean. Sage gave me a pat on the head to indicate that she approved, before stepping back and pulling her pants back up.

I remained kneeling in front of her, covered in piss. She looked down to the floor and noticed the small pool of urine around my knees, and then ordered me to slurp it up with my mouth. I scooted myself back and bent down to press my lips into the pool, and suck it up. When I was satisfied that I had gotten all I could, I straightened back up on my knees to await further instructions from Sage. She began to rummage through her bag and pulled out a smaller plastic bag. I watched as she picked up my discarded top that had spilt pee on it, and placed it inside the small plastic bag. The look on my face must have shown my confusion, because after putting the small bag back into her bag she spoke to me.

"Don't worry piss slut, I am not going to make you spend the rest of the day naked. I wouldn't want to get you into any trouble. If you look in the bottom drawer of your desk, you will find stuffed into the back a balled up dress that I left there some time ago. I put it there as an emergency backup dress just in case, and considering you spilled piss on your other shirt, it is a good thing I did. You are to dress after I leave and teach the rest of the day as you normally would. However, I do recommend you keep your distance from the students as you smell of piss. I will be back here after school, and want you to be waiting for me as you are now. Have a good rest of your day slut."

Just as she usually did, she turned and exited my class leaving naked and scrambling to get redressed. Pulling open my desk drawer, I scavenged through it to locate the hidden dress. As Sage said it would be, stuffed in the deep corner of the drawer, was a balled up piece of fabric. I retrieved it from its hiding place, and shook it open to have a look at my cover. It was a wrinkled cotton dress that had a purple floral pattern. It looked absolutely hideous, and far from presentable. I looked at the tag to check the size, as it looked to be rather small, and read that it was a junior size medium. The construction of the dress, even if it was the right size would not have done much to cover me up, but being so small and wrinkle, I would have to do a damn good job of using my desk to cover up.

I slipped the dress over my head, and it only hung to just below my butt. The wrinkles didn't help as they caused the dress to bunch up in various places. As for the top, it was a basic tank style, but with a very deep scoop in the front and back. Even my smaller sized breasts were threatening to spill out. I couldn't freak out though, as this dress was certainly was better than the alternative of nothing. I would just have to manage and make it through the rest of the school day without bringing too much attention to myself.

As I continued to try unsuccessfully to smooth out some of the wrinkles in the dress, the bell rang and my next class soon began to file in. The after lunch classes flowed similarly to the morning classes. I got them started on the lesson, and did my best to remain as concealed behind my desk as possible. The only differences being I was no longer required to be drinking from a bottle filled with my Mistress' piss and at least I had some coverage on my lower half; no matter how minimal. Eventually, my classes did come to an end, and I sat patiently behind my desk as I watched the last of my students exit my room. Once the door was shut, I slipped out of my chair, pulled the dress off my body, and took up my position on my knees to await Sage's arrival.

It was an agonizingly long wait, and I felt that Sage might just have meant to make me wait for so long just to torture me some. The constant fear that someone other than Sage would enter my room and find me naked and kneeling, caused my body to tremble. With each passing minute my knees grew achier, and my pussy moistened with further arousal. I didn't dare touch myself, in concern that I might accidentally get myself off. The cool air of the school caused my body to quiver even more, and the formation of goose bumps to appear on my skin. Finally, after such a disparagingly extended interval of patience, my door opened and in walked my Mistress. She walked to me and my desk, setting her bag atop of it as she did. It was a different bag than the one she had earlier, but I had no time to think about as she began to speak to me.

"Don't you look like the cute little slut waiting so patiently for her Mistress? I hope you are eager to serve and show your continued devotion to me. Get your slutty ass up on top of your desk. Lay on your back with your head hanging off the end."

I said nothing, but immediately stood and climbed atop my desk to assume the position she requested. It took a bit of maneuvering, but I soon managed to get myself into the requested position. It felt a bit weird having my head dangle over the edge of the desk, but I did not make any indication to Sage that I was uncomfortable. However, because of my positioning, I couldn't see what Sage was actually doing, but could tell from the sounds I heard she was getting things from her new bag. When she did come back around and into my view, I wasn't surprised to see she had put on a strap-on harness and attached a large fake cock to it. What did surprise me though was the fact that the harness was all she was wearing.

"Well slut, I plan on having a bit of fun using you this afternoon. I realized earlier, that I haven't really given you a good deep throat fucking in a while, and decided what better time than now. This may not be the longest cock I have pushed into your slutty throat, but it should be close to the thickest. What I want you to do whore, is just remain laying there like that, and let me pummel your dirty throat with my cock. It is my hope that I can get you to take every thick inch, and in the process hear you make some very disgustingly retched sounds. At no point during this face fucking are you to touch your slutty little cunt, or are you to touch me. You will simply just be a hole for me to relentlessly fuck with my big fat cock. If this is understood, nod your head slut."

Of course being the obedient submissive I am, I nodded my head and without a bit of caution or hesitation Sage began to feed her mammoth manhood into my mouth. Immediately, she started to push it deeper into my mouth and throat; not wasting any time before starting the brutal face fucking. Soon the rubber tool was being buried and thrusted into my throat, and I had to do my best to relax my gag reflex as to not spew up the contents of my stomach. Sage was relentless from the start, and had a keen focus on slamming as much of her girth into my face as fast and as hard as she could.

Eventually she managed to get the entire length pushed into my throat, and her strokes became even more long and forceful. My eyes watered from the assault and strain, and just as she had hoped sounds of my struggled breathing and gagging began to emit out into the quiet room. Breathing was certainly a struggle, especially at times when Sage would hold the entire length of the rubber monster in my throat for extended moments. Saliva poured out of my mouth and dripped in sticky strands across my face. It pooled in my nose and eyes before cascading down my head and slapping the floor below with wet splashes. I could feel my neck was bulge out from the intrusion of the enormous dildo when Sage placed her hands around it and squeezed. She was absolutely following through on her description of what she told me she was going to do. I was being used as just a basic hole for her to plow her mighty phallus into. She showed no regard for me, and only seemed intent on continuing the assault until she tired.

I could feel my throat sore from the abusive thrusting it was taking, but I didn't feel put off by it as I knew it was pleasing my Mistress to behave so well. After a while though I could sense she was tiring, as she began to slow down with her strokes and hold the lengthy log in the depths of my throat for longer. For my part, I just allowed her to use me as she pleased; my mouth was a hole for her to have her way with.

Finally, she ended her assault of my throat, and pulled the now slippery snake of a cock from my face, and let it hang down in front of me while I did my best to re-capture my breath. My face was a wreck with the spit and mucus from the brutal bashing covering most of my eyes and nose. I looked as if I had just dunked my head into a vat of clear slime. Sage reached down to pick something up, and then handed it to me.

"Here use this to wipe up your face slut."

Still lying on my desk with my head dangling upside down, I took the piece of material she handed to me, and began to wipe away the sticky mess on my face. Once I was satisfied that I did a good enough job, I realized that the piece of fabric in my hands was the wrinkled dress I was wearing just moments ago. Now another item of clothing I had worn that day, had become saturated with a liquid. With my face now cleared I watched and waited for Sage's next command. She was breathing deeply from the amount of exertion she had just put out, but seemed content in just remaining quiet for the time being. I didn't dare move, even though I was certainly feeling the effects of all the blood pooling in my head. After a few moments, she finally began to unharness herself from the strap-on, and also began to instruct me of what I was to do for the remainder of the day.

"Well slut that was quite the workout, and I had a blast. I'm sure you didn't mind being used as a fuck hole considering most sluts live for such an experience. As for what is in store now, it looks like you dirtied another article of clothing and won't be able to wear it anymore. That's a shame considering I didn't bring any other change of clothes for you, and that was the emergency backup dress. I guess you will just have to hang out here until it is more appropriate for you to leave naked and get home. Of course I'm sure you have some school work to catch up on in the meantime. For now, what I want you to do is to go into your filing cabinet and pull out the folder that has those extremely naughty pictures of you it. You will go through them until you find one in which your identity isn't completely visible, but you are in a very naked and compromised position. After picking out an appropriate picture, you will then put it into this envelope, and address it to a random local business you find online. I will then take the envelope with me, and drop it off to be mailed. While you are completing this task, I will be getting myself ready to go, so do not make me wait around for you to finish. Is this clear slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

Sage just smiled and handed me the large document envelope. I took ahold of it and walked over to my filing cabinet. The file was easy to locate as I had moved it nearer the front of the drawer, and it was the only file that contained pictures. As I went through the collection of erotic pictures, I was again reminded of all the insanely naughty tasks I have done for my Mistress, and have let her do to me. I decided on a picture in which my face was covered with a blindfold, but I was otherwise completely naked. It was taken at my house, and I was kneeling on the floor of my living room with my hands clasped behind my head, and my mouth completely held wide open. I remembered that at the time of the picture, Sage had just begun to work with me on my deep throating skills, so I felt it was obviously the most applicable picture to choose considering the event that just unfolded minutes prior. With my selection, I slipped it into the envelope before returning to my desk to get online. A quick search of local businesses and I settled on a barber shop near the edge of town. I figured if anyone would appreciate a picture like this, it would be a barber shop. Hell, I even imagined them hanging it up for all to see.