Cynthia's Submission Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After writing down the address on the envelope, I handed it over to Sage. She was standing in front of my desk waiting for me to finish, and when I gave her the envelope she just smiled and thanked me. As was her habit, Sage didn't say anything else as she simply just turned and walked away. I sat naked at my desk as she left me to be alone at school without any clothing.

As I sat there, I took a moment to evaluate my situation. I was naked at school after hours. I could get home, but would have to wait for a more discrete time to journey out of the safety of my classroom in the nude to my car. The best time to do so I figured would be any time after 6 p.m., as it would certainly be dark out, and the staff including custodians would most likely all have left as well. It would be the least risky for me to scamper about the school naked. My already damp pussy, swelled with just the thought of so much time at school completely naked.

I decided to get caught up on some grading as I waited for the time to pass. It felt weird working on school work in my classroom while completely naked. I had been naked in my room many times, all thanks to Sage, but usually it was in the sense of something sexual. I hadn't really had to do much in the way of professional work while nude, and it felt a bit strange while also liberating. Losing myself in the feeling and the work, I was somewhat startled when my phone chimed and I was brought back to what was actually going on. Refocusing myself, I read the message from Sage.

"Hello Slut; your picture has been sent off to the barber shop, I hope you are getting plenty of work done and are being a good little slut. Call me when you get home."

I half expected her message to contain a naughty task for me, or least indicate that I was allowed to play with myself. Unfortunately, it did not, and I had to do my best to refocus on my work while trying to push away the erotic thoughts of my servitude to Sage. Thankfully, I did have quite a bit of work to get caught up on, and it served as an excellent distraction to my predicament; except of course for the fact that I was naked and would often be reminded of it when my usually unexposed body parts would come into contact with a surface or feel the breeze of the air conditioner.

After hours of dutiful work, it was half past six, and I felt not only caught up with my work, but also a bit ahead with my lesson planning. Feeling good about my hard work, and happy to know it was a good time sneak out of school in the buff, I decided to call it a night. Powering down my computer, I grabbed my phone and keys before making my exit. I gingerly peered out of my door into the hall, and when I did not see or hear anyone about, I stepped out and began my nerve racking walk to my car. As I made way down the hall, I was startled when I heard some movement and hushed talking ahead of me. At first I pondered running back to my room, but my curiosity got the better of me as the sounds I was hearing reminded me of something intriguing and less scary.

I slowly crept closer to where the sounds were coming from; just ahead of me in one of the classrooms. The closer I got the more I could make out the sounds. They became more clearly moans and grunts, with the occasional gruff talking. Whatever was going on, it certainly didn't seem as if it was appropriate for school; and this was coming from a woman currently walking through the school nude at the command of her high school student Mistress. The sounds I heard were coming from Miss Bell's room, and as I stood just outside of the door I could clearly hear a woman moaning.

Out nothing but pure curiosity, I reached to try the door handle. To my surprise it was unlocked, so I slowly twisted it to open the door. I cracked the door just enough to peer inside the room to confirm my suspicions as to what was going on inside. What I saw was frankly more than I expected. Bent over her desk was Miss Bell, and she was completely nude just as I was while I peeked in on her. The cause of her moans was the large black man that was behind her thrusting his massive erection into her. At first I thought she may be in trouble, but then I heard them begin to talk back and forth while they continued to fuck.

"Does my little black cock slut, like getting her ass stuffed in her classroom?'

"Yes Daddy, I love it when you pound my ass with your huge black cock. Especially when you do it in my class."

"Are you just a slut for black cock? Willing to take any black cock that comes your way."

"Yes Daddy, I am just a black cock slut; it doesn't matter who, just as long as they have a black cock."

"Are you going to suck your ass off my cock, before I shoot my fat load all over you dumb white slut face?"

"Of course I'll suck your dick clean of my ass Daddy. I'll do anything for black cock."

Their conversation stopped, but the intense passionate fucking did not. I was shocked by what I heard, and who I heard it coming from. Miss Bell was the sweet redheaded teacher, who had recently been divorced and seemed tamer than a church mouse to me. However, from what I had witnessed, my assumptions were way off. Even though I wanted to stay to watch and listen some more, I knew that I was in no state to be lingering. I reluctantly pulled myself away from the extremely erotic scene, and continued making my way towards my car. As I walked, I knew I would be informing Sage, and I also wondered if I would be able to look at Miss Bell the same after how I just saw her. I could only wish I was allowed to masturbate, because I think I might have just at that moment.

A bit flustered, and a lot horny, I finally reached my car in the cover of darkness and quickly made my way back home. Once I arrived home, I called my Mistress Sage, and told her everything about my afternoon naked at school. She said she was intrigued by the news, and would be contemplating how she may proceed with the enticing information. As for me, she allowed me to play with myself before I slept, and indicated I meet her at school as per usual the next day. I spent the rest of my night envisioning the brief moment of unadulterated eroticism I witnessed which led to a very sleepless night and a very wanting orgasm. When I finally did drift off to sleep, I wondered if Sage may indeed pursue anything with Miss Bell and her unknown black acquaintance.

To be continued...