All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 23'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not really

I am not into all this kind of submission stories, I think no one should me make to act like that, putting a collar on and a leash is like says she is a dog and going for a walk around is in itself to me wrong, but this is just my opinion

bydaseabydaseaabout 8 years ago
Nice

Once again, you have made a great story even better. Loved the fact that Cynthia was willing to allow another teacher control her. And to walk or should I saw crawl around the neighborhood was special. I am assuming that Ms. Bell also ate Cynthia's pussy sometime during the night. Yes it was great as usual.

Thanks and hope to see how she does in school on Monday and what she gets into over the weekend by herself.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very nice. I still hope for further humiliation and sexy clothings, heels, stockings, collar in school. But the story is very well written.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Uhm...

Just because your characters are women doesn't make this "lesbian love". You could've made one a Camry & the other a BMW but it still wouldn't have been about cars.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Sorry

What I said was mean & disrespectful. I'm sorry. Still, it was kinda funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this one

Please keep writing it! Hope that our still unnamed African-American master will join up with Sage and dom both of them! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not sure anout ur direction,,, I hope u will not ruin this Story

This is the Best story series I read here and I dont understand why u need to combine Two stories together???

Library Part, Blog and Doggy Play Episode was fine but suddenly u combined two different Characters, Stories... I hope w wont ruin it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Outstanding.

This is great. I love the combined stories and would love to see you integrate "getting caught up" as well. I like how you go back and forth between naked in heels and barefoot and naked to satisfy both fan bases (barefoot fan here). More nude in public and more humiliation please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another suggestion form your No1 Fan

I gave u that Idea to make Cynthia drink pee from bottle which I must say U used beautifully. also I have written some other ideas in my previous comments, I dont know if u liked them or not but here is another one

1) Sage gave order to Cynthia to Piss in the class while students are present, but choice is yours that at her desk or any other place in the class bt while students are present & class is going on.

2) also Cynthia have to Strip full nude to complete some task. like getting strap on fucked by Sage while students are writing & doors are open & any time she can get caught. Too much risk hence Powerful Orgasm.

3) Next time she have to strip & have to change her cloths so its quite noticeable also cloths must be difficult like removing Tight Jeans & wear Sundress.

4) Early Morning Golden Shower from Sage in School Hallway right outside of classroom, which is recorded as usual then without bathing continuing her teaching.

-Ur No 1 Fan

Slut for Cynthia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

This has been a great story and I would love to read more I would love to see it go to both master and mistress take them together more and more out side play and more posable school play for both teacher's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Can't wait

It's hard to wait for the next adventure, any hint on when new ones are coming out?

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneabout 8 years agoAuthor
Next installment is coming soon.

Thank you all for your kind words and suggestions. The next installment to this series will be coming soon. I took a break to develop a new story that got lodged in my head and distracted me from continuing writing this one. Sorry for the delay.

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1about 8 years ago
Best one yet

All I have to say about this story is I loved every second of it and Cynthia got her wish for someone to come into her life and turn her into the submissive slut she was meant to be in the form of her mistress Sage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cynthia

Just to say how much I enjoyed your story I've just spent the morning reading it. Fantastic! Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I definitely like your story and would love to read more of.it !

bigboobs32hnudistbigboobs32hnudistalmost 8 years ago
i love it

it is so hot and i want more about you and the other teacher and her black lover

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
MUCH BETTER

No guys, just the ladies. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved this episode!

I love when you run the risk of public exposure, which could mean loss of employment! With two teachers doing it now, will Sage also take to blackmailing both teachers, or might she possibly find a way to blackmail the black male master of the other teacher?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous