Cynthia's Submission Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you got such a tight ass for a slut. I thought by now, I would have stretched you open and made you so loose that I would be able to toss quarters into your ass. I guess we will see how you are holding open after today because I am going to fuck so hard you will walk funny. God, you may still be tight slut, but your ass sure is greedy. I already have my whole cock buried in your slutty hole. Do you like taking ten thick inches in your ass slut?"

"No Mistress, I love it," I replied back defiantly. I was loving how rough and demeaning she was being, and I wanted to add fuel to her forceful fire. My reply did just that, as she began to pound my ass even harder, and speak even harsher to me.

"Oh you love it do you slut? Well we will see what you have to say after I'm through with you today. Take my cock you worthless little fuck slut. Let me tear your ass open, and stuff it full of my thick cock. If you love this slut, then next time I will fist your slutty ass, and we will see how much you love that."

Each stroke of her cock, was all the way out and then back in all the way to the hilt. They were not steady methodical strokes either, rather they were forceful and fast. I felt as though she was trying to hammer in a nail in my ass. When she spoke about next time fisting me, I was shocked. Would she really fist me? Would I be able to take her fist in my ass? What would that be like? All of these thoughts rushed through my head as she steadily fucked my ass ragged for the next few minutes. She must have grown tired as she slowed to a stop and pull her thick tool from my battered hole. I felt her push down on my lower back to have me drop back to my knees. I took the cue, and snuck down at which she turned my head so that I could take her cock into my mouth again.

"Clean your slutty ass off my cock," she said as I dutifully did as ordered. I took the entire length in my throat again; this time of my own volition, and then began to greedily suck it clean. When she was satisfied that I had done my duty, she stepped back and left me kneeling on the floor. I listened, and heard her begin packing things away. After a few moments, she returned to me to unlock the handcuffs, and speak.

"This was fun slut, but I need to get home and do some homework. I am taking your your car keys, and phone with me. I want you to run home to get some exercise. After I leave you will remove your blindfold and on your desk you will see the running outfit I have laid out for you. You will run home wearing it and your buttplug. At home, I will have dropped off your car and belongings; you will text me when you get home. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

She responded back shortly before leaving, "Good, have a fun run slut."

A few seconds later I heard my classroom door open and shut, and I reached to remove the blindfold. I stood and turned to look at my desk. Atop it was laid out as Sage had said a running outfit. There was my pair of running shoes, a really short pair of pink running shorts, and a white sports bra. It was certainly a running outfit, just a very skimpy one. Considering I really had no other options, I wasn't going to complain. Before I dressed, I reached for the butt plug that was also on my desk, and easily slipped it into my dilated asshole. I then pulled on the tiny shorts, which were a mesh pair of Soffe shorts. When I pulled them on, the bottom curve of my ass cheeks was almost visible. The sports bra was not any better, as it was very small and light. Also, because it was white, and had minimal padding, the faint outlines of my nipples were visible. However, rather than be put off by the revealing nature of the outfit, I was instead aroused at the idea of going for a run in it. Added to that was the fact that I hadn't orgasmed all day, and had certainly had one that was very eventful.

Slipping on my shoes, I took a deep breath and then proceeded to venture out of my classroom. Of the whole trek home, this first portion would be the most embarassing, as I would have to walk through my school dressed as I was. I would just have to act confident if anyone noticed and raised any questions about my outfit. Fortunately, and quite remarkably, no one saw me and I was soon outside and started on my run. As I ran, I allowed my head to clear and just enjoyed the wonderful feeling of getting a bit of exercise. However it was quite distracting running with a plug in, and also the occasional car horn honk I received from passers by. I knew I had to look quite the sexual site in my get up, but the further I ran the more I allowed myself to drift away and just experience the moment.

It was long until I reached my house, I only live about three miles away, and I was happy to see that Sage had indeed left my car for me. I ran to it, and saw that she had left my keys, phone, and purse inside. Opening the door, I retrieved them and was about to text Sage I had gotten home when, I noticed that I had a message from Miss Bell. Wondering what it could be about, I opened it.

"Hey I talked to Jerome, my black "Owner," and he wants to meet you tonight. Be at my house around six. See you then."

Oh my god, I never thought it would happen so quickly. I figured Addison would talk with him, and set it up at the earliest on the weekend. Tonight was so soon, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from having my first interracial experience. Now not only did I have to text Sage to indicate I was home, I also had to let her know about the plan. I quickly sent off a text to Sage and awaited her reply. It came back quickly.

"Oh wow, well have fun, and make sure to dress yourself up slutty for him. Oh and take pictures for me."

To be continued...

*****

If you want to read what happens with between Jerome, Miss Bell, and Cynthia, you can read the next chapter of my Lesson Plan series. I will also be adding info about the meet up in the next chapter of this series, but will go into more detail through the Lesson Plan chapter.

12