All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 25'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jonyoungaujonyoungauover 7 years ago

great addition, have been waiting months for more. so so glad it has arrived. great story line with the walk through, wish i was there with them. Keep them coming and hope sooner then later.

pip46pip46over 7 years ago
Fantastic

Keep on writing it gets better and better. I can hardly wait for chapter 26

storytime90storytime90over 7 years ago
another great chapter

Im always on the look out for your new chapters and this one didn't let me down, I cannot wait for the next!

blassieblassieover 7 years ago
Insert Eve Guest

Loved the story as I do your others, especially with the tension and danger building nicely, though my favorite is still Getting Caught Up, which takes place in the same town and at the same school. Check it out if you haven't! Please incorporate Eve into this story with Addison and Cynthia! Perhaps they can run into her at the sex shop and the fun ensues from there? Also, please do a full follow up to that story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the Story

Awesome Stroy! You could have Sage make Cynthia do a list of challenges to earn her time with Jerome like give here a list on Monday that she has till Friday to do all of the challenges to earn time with Jerome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wondering about her Journey

I liked your all parts though I have 1 Request, Pls dont use any Permanent Tattoo or Piercing on Cynthia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series...

I recently read this series and I think it's really great! I hope you find the time and inspiration to continue!

Some suggestions for future stories:

How about Sage driving Cynthia to another town while she's dressed rather classy for a change. When they've arrived in the other town Sage takes Cynthias money and instructs her to take the train home again. She has to find her own way to earn the money for the trip back.

And another suggestion, maybe Sage should volunteer Cynthia as a nude model for painting classes?

Looking forward to the next chapter!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
Really Like This

I really like that you have the two teachers interacting and supporting each other. Still it would be better if you would have expressed which chapter of the other story is next in line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The happy slut go lucky saga continues

Great to make friends that support Your kinky version of fun. Though its sad that the overnighter with Addisons black master was left out. Even more so, as it seems to have been a positive experience. Was a bit surprised that Sage is not jealous, is she just a sharing kind of mistress or is she just too young / only in for the forbidden Ds thrill / simply not that invested in their long term relationship?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous