Cynthia's Submission Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you always wanted to walk the school halls naked, and we are about to that. But I thought it would be even more fun if others could see you do so too. So I thought what better way than to show the video. Of course I don't want to expose your identity, so that is where the hood comes into play; I left to get it after school. You can still be naked, and also let others watch the video without knowing who is doing it. What do you think?"

I thought it over for a moment, and generally like the idea of others seeing me walk through the school naked. Looking at the fabric in my hand, I figured Addison was right, and I told her so at which she held my phone up and spoke again.

"Great, let's go. Put the hood on and follow me."

I pulled the thin black hood onto my head and adjusted it so that my eyes looked out the holes and my mouth fit in the lower opening. The rest of my face was hidden behind the privacy of the nylon. Addison then began to walk away from me sideways while looking away from me, but keeping the phone pointed towards me. Doing as I was told I began to follow her. The direction she led us toward was to the math department's hallway, which just happened to be the hall in which it looked as some of the teachers there might be staying longer, at least that is what it looked like when I made my trip around the school earlier. It also meant we would have to cross over the main pass through that divided the school in half. That was where the student lockers were located, and would be out in the open air.

Thankfully, she was taking her time in leading the way through our shared hallway. She was being cautious and making sure that each room we walked past had a locked door, or that the teacher wasn't present. The further we walked away from her room the further away we got from my clothes. If we did happen to encounter anyone, there would be no way for me to hide or cover myself. It was all or nothing, and that only made me more aroused.

When we made it to the large pass through, Addison had me stay put as she went across to the other hall. She told me I was to follow her over once she was on the other side and gave me the signal, but that I wasn't allowed to look left or right. I would just have to trust her that no one was out and about. I watched nervously as she skittered across the open expanse to the relative cover of the other hallway. Once positioned on the other side, she signaled me to come over all the while still filming me with my phone. Taking a deep breath, I steadied my nerves somewhat and took the first fateful step. With each step I got closer to Addison, but I also grew more panicked that someone would see me.

Eventually I made it to Addison, and I guess not too surprisingly no one was around to see me. Though I was relieved by that, I also must admit that I was a little disappointed. Before we continued on into the Math hallway, Addison took a moment to talk to me some more.

"So when I went through this hall earlier Dr. G was still in his room. I am not sure if he is still there or not, so I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge as we come to it."

She then turned again and began to walk further into the hall. I knew Dr. G's room was about halfway down, and I could only hope that he wasn't still there or that if he was his door was shut and he wasn't planning on leaving until after we turned the corner to head towards the science side of the school. At the same slow and methodical pace as before we drew closer to his room. Just as we were about to reach it, my worst fear materialized; his door handle began to turn and his door began to push open. Thankfully it opened in a manner that it gave us a few seconds of cover which was enough time for Addison to quickly push me back and into the nearby boys' restroom.

My heart raced as we pushed our way inside to hide. From what I could tell he had not noticed us, but we waited it out for a few moments to be sure. Eventually, Addison felt as though we had waited long enough, and decided to stick her head out and take a look. His must not have been around, as she pushed the door further and held it open for me. I walked past her and into the vacant hall. She followed, and then indicated that she would like me to begin leading the way. That meant I was the one in front and scouting out the doors and rooms we passed.

With a notion of trepidation in my steps, I slowly pushed forward as Addison brought up the rear, and I'm sure getting a good shot of my naked rear. Reaching the end of the hall I peered around the corner to check the shorter back hall for any sign of life. There weren't any classrooms located in the back hall, just a two teacher workrooms, and a couple computer labs. At the other end it turned onto the science wing which headed back towards the main pass through and the front offices and lounge.

Our journey through the back hall was uneventful, and was over quick. That was the same case for the science hallway, though I did take a considerable amount of time as the science classrooms all had windows next to their doors which meant more careful creeping. Reaching the end of the hall, Addison took over the leading role again, and had me stay back while she walked over to inspect the main office for staff. She returned shortly, and confidently waved me inside. As I passed her, she gave my exposed ass a heavy slap on my left cheek. When I looked back at her, she just smiled a coy smile and urged me to continue on to the teacher's lounge.

Inside the lounge, Addison had me take of the hood for my picture standing naked in the restroom. I had to put it back on once we left so, as she stated "I could keep my identity hidden for the rest of my walk." With the hood back in place, she marched us out of the office, and as if all was normal right over to the Social Studies hallway. It was the hallway that connected to the English hall, of which we began the trek. Also, it was the last stretch as at the end were the doors that led to the back parking lot and our cars.

Just as we had earlier we slowly made our way through the hall, and fortunately made it to the doors unseen. Addison poked her head out to look into the parking lot and said it looked clear. I poked my head out and also summed up that no one was around. We both stepped outside and walked over to my car. Reaching it, Addison finally stopped recording and handing me my phone. She then reached into her bag and pulled out my keys, while I removed the hood from my head. We exchanged the items and smiled, momentarily locked in silence.

It was Addison that broke the silence by asking if I was still up for showing her the shop I told her about that had a good selection of lingerie. I told that of course I wanted to still go with her, and that after all she had done for me that day I owed her big time. She laughed a little, and then stated we should both be on our ways so that I had time to send my Mistress the pictures and video, and we could both clean up. I agreed and told her to pick me up at 6:30 as that would be plenty of time for me. We kissed one more time before I turned and entered my car. Sitting in my car giddy and watching Addison walk to her car, I realized that I didn't even think twice about driving home naked. Had I really become so accustomed to being naked in public?

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to check out the next Lesson Plan Chapter to find about these two's shopping trip.

12