Cynthia's Toilet Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stefan of course also had a fabulous view of Cynthia's hairy pudendum from the angle at which he was positioned.

Unfortunately her legs were not open enough to see any great detail but this made Stefan all the more excited about what Cynthia might be about to reveal to him.

"Oooooooh....THAT'S IT!!!! You like that, don't you??!!..." Cynthia whispered audibly whilst stroking Stefan's hair lovingly as he consumed the dirty wares within her panties, taking time to press his nose into the stained cotton and inhale the sharp, feminine odour that was emitting from deep within the worn gusset.

"Mmmmmmmm, Cynthia.....your tiny little knickers are SO dirty and smelly!!" Stefan gasped for fresh air momentarily. "Such a STRONG pussy smell.....SOOOO fragrant....I LOVE IT!!!!!"

"So do you want to smell between my legs for real??" Cynthia responded after a considered pause.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." was Stefan's muffled reply, as he still sucked hungrily on the inside of Cynthia's undies.

"Do you think you're ready??" she double-checked.

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm!" he conceded.

"REEALLLLY ready???" she was now almost taunting him.

"I SO want to smell and taste you Cynthia!!" Stefan stopped short of begging.

Without saying anything more, Cynthia shifted her position on the toilet seat and moved herself forward to enable her legs to open wider for Stefan's direct benefit.

Knowing that he already had a good view of her pubic hair, she now felt willing to expose herself more explicitly to him and was eagerly anticipating his response at the moment he feasted eyes on all the erotic detail of what was contained between her legs.

With her pretty but stained grey knickers still stretched around her knees, Cynthia spread her legs wide for Stefan, immediately revealing a very wrinkled and protruding set of labia minora which hung downwards from in amongst her curly brown pubes, splitting apart very naturally as her thighs opened.

Obvious to Stefan also was the dangling white string of Cynthia's tampon which stood out graphically from all the darker colours of her erogenous area.

"Ohhhhh Cynthia!!" Stefan was in awe of what he now saw and also discernible was a very special odour that was rising rapidly towards his face.

"How do you like THAT???!!" Cynthia counterpunched with both satisfaction and relief now that she was fully exposed to him. "You can pull me apart and have a better look if you want!!"

At this, Stefan reached down immediately between Cynthia's legs -- the tips of his fingers now resting on top of her inner thighs, with his thumbs free to peel her generous cunt lips wide apart.

He marvelled at how soft and flappy her curtains were to touch and of course how easily they split apart when encouraged.

It was also incredible to him what an apparently large vagina Cynthia actually had!

"WOW!!!!" Stefan blurted as Cynthia's pussy lay splayed out before him.

Most noticeable were the multitude of glistening pink lumps that lined her vaginal cavity and were currently housing a well-worn tampon deep inside her -- it looked so soft and mushy in there that Stefan simply longed to extend his tongue and insert it as far up Cynthia as it would go -- with or without a tampon.

Also apparent at this stage were the features immediately above her vaginal opening -- her urethra and clitoris -- the former was also nicely split open for Stefan's viewing pleasure and he couldn't help but notice a couple of tiny random flaps of pink protruding flesh just at the point of Cynthia's pee opening. This naturally made him wonder if her urine would therefore be sprayed liberally if it hit those flaps on the way out of her body or the stream of pee would be strong enough to burst past and make its way more directly into the toilet bowl. He certainly hoped he would find out soon enough!

Her clitoris was well secured within its protective hood which in keeping with the other external parts of her genitalia, was abundantly fleshy and very wrinkled.

"Mmmmmmmm. You've got an AMAZING pussy young lady!!" Stefan gushed.

"Do you like what you see then??" Cynthia retorted, staring desirably down at him.

"Do I what???!!!" Stefan almost shouted.

"How would you like to taste me??" Cynthia then inquired.

Trembling with excitement, Stefan was now fully engaged with the moment.

"Ohhhh Cynthia, I'd love to taste you on your period!!" he stuttered.

Cynthia paused and decided to take it one step further.

"Mmmmmmmmm. So maybe you'd like to suck on my little tampon??"

Stefan paused himself before deciding eagerly in the affirmative.

This was certainly a first in his sexual experience -- to have such a sexy young woman engaging him in something so secretive, so feminine and so very private.

How more directly to experience a woman on her period than to take her used tampon into one's mouth and taste her menstruation from cunt to mouth??

It was simply an offer too good to refuse.

"OK then," Cynthia continued and then proceeded to reach down and wrap the tampon string around her fingers, gently pulling it out of herself as Stefan held her tender pink cunt flaps wide apart.

Stefan gazed down at the action in amazement -- fascinated as he watched Cynthia's bright pink vaginal meatus spread apart as her bloodied tampon appeared at the mouth of her vagina.

Slowly she tugged at the swollen, stained tampon - for Stefan's benefit more than anything so that he could absorb (no pun intended) every minute detail of what a tampon looked like deep inside a woman's cunt during her period and moreover, what it looked like as it was being removed from deep inside her.

Stefan was not only engrossed but entirely aroused by the graphic action he was viewing from in between Cynthia's legs.

Eventually, the tampon popped out of her vagina as she subsequently dangled it in front of him.

Teasing him palpably, she tempted him to come and get the goodies from her.

Cynthia knew full-well he wanted to sniff her period-soaked tampon and better still put it into his mouth and suck hard on it.

She was also willing to make him beg if needs be, without necessarily torturing him but just to build the excitement.

"Do you want it, naughty man??" she taunted.

"Mmmmmmmmm......Ohhhhh God Cynthia....let me have it....I so want to taste your period...." Stefan moaned.

"OK then. You want it you come and get it!!" Cynthia continued dangling her prized possession merely inches from Stefan's face.

Stefan then arched his head back and opened his mouth as Cynthia dangled the tampon towards it.

Rather than dropping it straight into his mouth, she waved it slowly under his nose and urged him to sniff it deeply.

"There you go!! Sniff it... smell my period....tell me what it smells like, little man!! Mmmmmm...."

Stefan now had his eyes closed as Cynthia's smelly tampon brushed his nose and lips.

He did as Cynthia had proffered and inhaled hard as it wafted past his nose.

"How does it smell, darling???" Cynthia purred.

Stefan caught a couple of decent whiffs of the offensive item and impulsively passed comment.

"Mmmmmmmmm. It's Soooooo strong......really musky......a little bit fishy......mmmmmmmmmmm...."

"Mmmmmmmm. That's it. Nice and tangy eh??? A little bit fishy??" echoed Cynthia. "How would you like to taste my musky little tampon??"

"Ohhhhhhh pleeeease Cynthia. Drop that fishy little tampon into my mouth!!

Mmmmmmmm....I want to get your period flavours into my mouth!!"

Stefan continued to hold his mouth wide open as Cynthia then teased a bit more by dropping into his waiting mouth a few times then pulling it back up, something like tempting a hungry crocodile.

After about the 5th or 6th pass, Cynthia finally relented and held the stinky little tampon in Stefan's mouth, watching intently as he closed his lips around it.

Cynthia held onto the string tightly as Stefan began to suck away -- eyes closed and clearly transported into another world where she suspected hers was the only vagina in existence.

Stefan indulged himself as Cynthia watched, tugging on her own tampon string regularly, pretending to herself that she had jagged a trophy fish that was well and truly hooked by her private feminine wares.

"Mmmmmmmm. Suck that smelly little tampon you naughty man!!! That's it!! Taste my period properly. Suck the menses out of my dirty little tampon....Mmmmmmmmm....that's it!!" Cynthia commentated.

"Why don't you sniff my dirty little knickers while you suck away??" Cynthia then offered as a means of heightening his pleasure, at which she turned the crotch panel outwards towards his face and invited him closer.

Stefan gazed up towards Cynthia with her tampon in his mouth and now with her permission, slowly lowered his nose against her discharge-stained cotton panties.

As much as Cynthia now felt in total control of the situation, she also felt equally as vulnerable looking down as Stefan knelt before her -- the fragrant odours and flavours of her period now on full display to her new lover who seemed to be entirely lost in the moment.

There was an erotic exchange of moaning between them as Cynthia surrendered one of the most private aspects of her femininity to a man she barely knew but in return was lavishing the careful attention and loving that Stefan was committing to her at this very sensitive time of her cycle.

In response to the activity going on between her legs, she slipped a hand down in amongst her pubic hair and gently began massaging around her clit.

Stefan briefly removed the tampon out of his mouth and slipped his tongue back under the open end of Cynthia's dirty panty gusset, sucking vigorously on the discharge that had been so deeply absorbed by her tender crotch panel.

Cynthia continued to sensually rub her clit as she watched on, the wrinkled hood now peeled back and the glistening pink bud now fully exposed to the air surrounded by the triangular mat of her dark brown, curly pubic hair.

Suddenly an urge came upon her that seemed more than appropriate to share with Stefan in this very intimate context.

"I really need to pee and I want you to watch!" Cynthia offered directly.

Stefan paused briefly from his panty sucking to look longingly at Cynthia, as if this simply couldn't get any better!

"I'd LOVE to!!" Stefan gasped, somewhat out of shock but also because he had been so intensely eating out the gusset of Cynthia's dirty underpants.

Without hesitation, Cynthia opened her legs wide on the toilet for Stefan's viewing pleasure, peeling her vaginal lips apart with her fingers to allow the urine to gush out of her when it was ready without catching the ripples of her labia and vaginal opening and spraying everywhere.

She lifted her left leg in order to guide the pee stream more directly into the toilet bowl as well as giving Stefan a graphically lewd view of ALL of her private female workings.

This angle gave him not only wide open access to the interiors of her vagina but also a graphic money shot of her gaping urethra.

The first few squirts then dribbled out of her -- golden yellow and pungent -- before the steady jet stream followed almost immediately, shooting out of her body with force and hissing quite violently as it both left her body and slammed into the porcelain of the toilet bowl.

Stefan had meanwhile grabbed his rock-hard penis and started stroking rapidly as he watched Cynthia pee in front of him, lowering his mouth and nose once again into her panties and running his tongue over the soiled gusset whilst also receiving a bonus residual spray of urine from in between her legs.

Cynthia eventually emptied the final few squirts out of her bladder, the drops of pee obvious in amongst her pubes and still dripping from inside of her lumpy pink pussy meat in combination with traces of dark red menses.

Stefan's instant urge was remove his tongue from the interior of her panty gusset and proceed to lick every last drop of urine from around her vulva and pubic hair, but resisted in the name of not wanting to jump in before acceptances.

Cynthia still sat on the toilet seat with her left leg raised and fanny lips peeled apart, allowing any remaining drops of urine to drip clear from her pussy. She was also a little breathless from the effort of peeing in front of Stefan as she had done.

Now also a little giggly, she paused and gave Stefan something of a silly but very cute look.

"So what do want to do now??" she offered.

Stefan, full of longing and arousal could have given any number of replies to this.

"Hmmmmm..." he thought aloud, "I'd really like to see you wipe!"

"OK then," Cynthia continued, matter-of-factly.

Releasing her hand from between her legs and still with her dirty knickers stretched around her knees, Cynthia reached across and tore off several sheets of white paper from the adjacent roll.

She folded them neatly and rather than reach down in between her legs and wipe herself, she offered it to Stefan instead.

Once again with his heart rate quickening and his hand slightly trembling, he accepted the folded toilet tissue from her.

Cynthia obliged by raising her leg off the toilet seat again and offering her soiled vulva to Stefan.

Very carefully Stefan used one hand to prize apart Cynthia's labia and the other to apply the white toilet paper, his heart thumped as he watched the white paper split her bright pink flaps apart and make contact with the inside of her vagina.

It looked incredible and the contrast of colours and textures was something that simply could not be ignored -- the soft white toilet paper making direct contact with something so pink and tender, yet lumpy and moist which was in turn surrounded by the darkness and coarseness of her curly brown pubic hair.

Stefan paused with the toilet paper pressed against her vaginal opening and pee hole, just to take in the scenery.

He made the most gentlest of wipes along the length of her cunt slit which was followed by several dabs to other parts of her pudendum.

Cynthia gazed down serenely as he wiped her so tenderly and returned his equally tender smile as she quietly acknowledged his engagement with another of her most private bodily functions.

The clash of odours coming from between Cynthia's thighs was also powerful and intensely erotic.

An intense feminine musk created by her sweat, period, and discharge odours was now being infused with the sharper smell of her urine from the toilet bowl which was decidedly more acrid yet not overly offensive.

Stefan at this point was almost to the height of his arousal and was desperately resisting the urge to take further action.

He really now wanted more than anything to taste Cynthia more directly, since the flavours of her used tampon were still in his mouth and he now wanted to add the taste of her urine and maybe even more.

"Ohhhh God Cynthia, I REALLY want to taste you so badly!!!" he could hold it in no longer.

"How would you like to do it?" she relented.

"Ohhhhh, a 69 PLEEEASE!!!...." he enthused.

So straight off the toilet, Cynthia had Stefan lie flat on his back on the bathroom floor, as she slowly got herself into position, lowering her hairy and unwashed undercarriage onto Stefan's face -- her vagina strategically directly over his mouth and her anus about to press immediately to his nose.

For effect, she also left on her dirty underpants at Stefan's request so that he could no doubt admire the discharge stains from the inside as he took in Cynthia's tastes and odours direct from the source.

Peeling her loose, pink flaps apart with his fingers, Stefan began to lick around them whilst her vagina emitted its menstrual odour in obvious amounts.

His tongue lavished the rough textures of her pubic hair whilst flicking back to the vulvic flesh -- around the outer lips but also slowly paying attention to the other features of her genitalia, including her pee hole, clitoris and the smelly cunt opening itself.

It didn't take too long however before Stefan extended his tongue, long and hard and began inserting it deeply into Cynthia's vagina.

At this, Cynthia moaned audibly yet breathlessly as Stefan gained genuine access to her internals for the first time.

The taste of her period hit his tongue immediately. It was a much more direct taste than her used tampon had provided -- the iron-infused quality of her menses was mixed with a tangy, yet sweet and gluey flavour of her pussy nectar.

It was also possessed of an ever-so slight fishiness as he inhaled.

He imagined his tongue and nose now as if it were the soft and absorbent crotch panel of her underpants -- his mind even wandered to the actions of a tampon or sanitary pad as they may also act as absorbent protectors of Cynthia's private femininity.

Cynthia meanwhile had taken Stefan's rock-hard cock into her hands and was beginning to lick around his pubes and balls as he penetrated her cunt with his tongue.

She was struggling to resist herself as she felt his tongue make diversions from her vaginal cavity to her clitoris and back again and before long, she felt his tongue working from the back of vagina to her perineum and then eventually to her anus.

At this, Cynthia indulged the length of Stefan's cock deep into her mouth.

Feeling his tongue initially swirl around her anus -- he seemed to be scoping out all the tender little brown hairs that populated the fringe of her crater -- he ultimately plunged his tongue directly into the core of her poo opening, causing her to moan loudly and involuntarily.

Stefan himself had noticed prior to his anal incursion that Cynthia's anus was in fact littered with specks of brown faecal matter and quite possibly flecks of toilet paper --a sign that she had likely not showered since her last bowel movement, but this made him all the more desiring of it.

Rather than hesitating, or suggesting that Cynthia wipe herself clean, Stefan went straight to the source, seemingly longing to get the real taste of Cynthia's poo into his mouth.

His immediate reward was the most tender and sensual of blowjobs being conducted down the other end.

Even though he knew it was less than hygienic, Stefan was also not averse to moving his tongue between Cynthia's vagina and anus as the rhythm and energy between them really began to amplify.

Cynthia was now heavily aroused and her pheromones were releasing themselves accordingly.

The sweaty tang of her regular unwashed pussy odour was now mixing with a steamy menstrual musk and an increasing quality of fishiness as they became more excited. Her anus was also emitting a sharper aroma of faecal sweat as her anal moisture increased rapidly from all the attention.

Cynthia had also responded by beginning to massage Stefan's balls and perineum. As he felt her finger move down towards his anus, he raised his legs in kind, hoping and encouraging that Cynthia would "take the plunge".

Within seconds, Stefan felt the tip of Cynthia's finger pressing against the nub of his anus before she pressed a little harder and inserted her finger up inside his rectum.

This for Stefan was close to the ultimate -- short of having Cynthia actually tongue his back passage in kind -- he could not have really hoped for any more.

Wanting to return the favour, Stefan made overtures of his own with his finger at Cynthia's back door.

With his cock in her mouth and finger in his rectum, Stefan also "took the plunge" and pushed his finger gently up inside Cynthia's rectum.

To his complete amazement, he felt something inside her almost instantly.

It was hard, yet slimy and quite lumpy and smooth as he began to circulate his finger around inside her bum.

"Ohhhhhh God, Cynthia!!" Stefan blurted. "Is that what I think it is??"

Cynthia paused before responding.