Cynthia's Toilet Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it might be!" she revealed, somewhat sheepishly.

"When was the last time you went?" was the next question most obvious to Stefan.

Once again a pregnant pause ensued and Cynthia confessed.

"I went this morning before work, but I guess this means I might need to go again!"

"We can stop if you want," Stefan suggested.

"No. No it's OK, we should keep going. I really like the idea of you feeling my poo up inside me like that!!" Cynthia continued.

Stefan paused himself before withdrawing his finger, not out of wanting to stop but to actually see if he had accrued any of Cynthia's faeces on his finger.

To his latent pleasure, it looked as though he had.

Not able to resist, he then put his finger straight to his nose and sniffed.

"Whoa!! That definitely smells like poo!!" Stefan was incredulous.

"What are you doing back there??" asked Cynthia, just as incredulously.

"I just sniffed my finger straight out of your bum!!" Stefan chortled.

"Oh reeeeally??" Cynthia also chuckled. "Hope you're not grossed out?"

"Hmmmm. Not exactly..." Stefan determined.

Cynthia considered for a moment before asking, "Do you mind if I have a whiff too??"

A little shocked, Stefan obliged and surrendered his soiled digit to Cynthia.

"Mmmmmmmm. Wow. It's unmistakable, huh???" she conceded.

"I feel it pressing now," Cynthia confided. "I think you stimulated it with your tongue, sweetie, just as if you were a little suppository in there."

Stefan was amazed that he might now get to see this lovely woman actually move her bowels in his presence.

Cynthia stood and beckoned him with her little finger to join her back in the bathroom. She still had her panties on, but now they had fallen down to her ankles. She decided to take them off entirely and flipped them over to Stefan who obligingly had them on his head dropping in front of his nose so he could enjoy their smell.

She sat on the toilet but facing the back of it so that Stefan had a marvellous view of her cute little anal rosette. It loomed above the seat as she positioned herself, holding her bottom up a tad but over the opening in the seat.

She was glad she was not facing him when her system involuntarily released a few small farts as her bowel movement began to move inexorably toward her anus and its tiny puckered opening. It was wonderful, she thought, that she was so regular and never needed to strain when she defecated.

Without any further preliminaries, she felt the large solid movement moving. Stefan saw her cute brown-pink anal opening start to pooch open and the pink inside seemed to be emerging as an advance guard for the long, fairly thick, medium brown turd that now slid out of her bottom-hole.

It was with a feeling of relief that Cynthia felt the movement slide out of her anus and then cut itself off in a sharp point at the end, and drop into the water as another one quickly followed its leader in slipping speedily from her now wide-open anal rosette. This one also tapered off into a point and exited her body quietly into the toilet.

Cynthia loved the feeling of being cleaned out that always followed a nice, sizeable poo.

"Do you want to wipe me squeaky clean back there?" she called to Stefan, who sat infatuated with being allowed to observe this wonderful girl's most private and intimate act, more private than even having sex.

"Oh, yes, darling," he responded, taking plenteous amounts of toilet tissue to wipe her bottom softly but thoroughly. He couldn't resist taking the soiled tissue to his nose to sniff another girly smell of poo. He gave in to the temptation to sniff it...and then, to extend his tongue and yes, taste Cynthia's poo that had soiled the soft sheets of paper.

He deftly dropped the soiled tissue into the toilet right behind Cynthia's pert bottom.

Being so close, he stooped and knelt, positioning himself to stare at that amazing orifice. Almost without thinking, he bent forward, extended his tongue, and gently licked around her sunken hole, tasting the traces of poo, musky and acrid, that had oozed out after he had wiped her so thoroughly.

"You are just the best," she swooned. "Licking my nasty poo hole too!" This was enough to propel her into a series of orgasms that reflected her excitement at being served so delightfully in so unusual and so exciting a way.

Finally, she managed to stand after the several exciting explosions from deep inside her.

"Whew," she grinned to Stefan as she went to the sink, carefully washed her hands, and beckoned him yet again to follow her.

They walked slowly to her tastefully-furnished bedroom and she lovingly began to unbutton his shirt and unfasten his belt, then unzipping his trousers and watching as he took off his clothing and stood there in his underwear, boxers and tee. She had left her panties in the bathroom and now unzipped her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. These were placed neatly on a chair as she reached back to unhook her bra and free her perfectly-proportioned 36Bs.

Stefan realized there was no need to stand on ceremony and he slipped off his tee and pulled his shorts down and off.

Cynthia opened the comfortable broad bed and lay down on her back, exuding a come-hither look on her smiling facial features. He clambered over her but far enough so his now-erect cock was pointing toward her mouth as he started to massage her breasts softly and feel the nipples harden and become pointed.

Cynthia had watched as he disrobed and she saw the unmistakable signs of precum on his cock and inside his boxer shorts. She was pleased that watching her perform her most intimate ablutions had excited him as much as it had her.

She took his cock in her mouth and began to lave it with her tongue. She felt it grow ever harder and seemingly longer, but Cynthia prided herself on being a good lover and was able to take a good several inches of manhood into her capacious oral cavity.

She too liked the sex smells a strong man produced when aroused and there were plenty of them emanating from her lover for her to enjoy.

She felt the stirrings in his motions in and out of her mouth, and did not flinch at the inevitable explosion of cum that now filled the inside of her mouth. She slowly released his member from her now-filled mouth and let her swallowing mechanism take over as she savoured the lovely fresh flavour of his cum.

Stefan was amazed at her abilities to give head. This woman was perfection in the way she appealed to all of his senses ... and especially, his kinks. He got no thrills from excretion but seeing this gorgeous woman engage in peeing, and moving her bowels, and changing her tampon, all in front of him with his participation, sent him into ecstasy as she licked his cock and he came sooner than he imagined he would.

Now Cynthia lay next to him and softly ran her nails up the shaft of his cock as he softly played with her breasts and then shifted a hand down to allow a finger to poke into her nether lips and stimulate her vagina. It was quite wet and as his finger emerged, it moved up to graze her risen clit with his moist touch.

They both giggled when the saw the red traces on his fingers as her flow had continued after the removal of her tampon.

She liked her clit aroused but gently, oh so gently, or it would be too much, just too much arousal for one girl. Soon Cynthia was bucking and writhing like a mare in heat. She spread her legs brazenly, which opened her vulval lips and exposed her waiting vagina.

Stefan knew never to rush it but also the necessity of never keeping a lady waiting.

He had grown hard again by the stimulation of seeing his lover so aroused and at her invitation, slowly penetrated her vaginal orifice with his now-firm cock.

Had either bothered to look, they would have seen his cock emerge each time with some of her menses clinging to it.

The flow had continued just long enough after the tampon had been removed so that Cynthia's vagina had menstrual blood there to greet his invading tool. Fortunately it helped lubricate some more—as if any more was needed now—because had it had time to dry, it would have made their intercourse less comfortable.

Now they were finally entwined, arms round the other, his renewed erection penetrating deeply into her open but clutching vagina, not so far as to irritate the sensitive cervix.

"Oh," she managed to gasp, "just keep doing that, yes, just like that," as he softly and generously thrust yet again into her waiting canal.

She loved it that he was willing to make love the way women want it, which is when a man is doing it just right, whether it be thrusting inside her or teasing her clit rhythmically, all he must do, but it is not always his instinct, is to keep doing exactly what he is doing.

It is not at all boring or tedious because it is the direct stimulus for a woman's most powerful orgasm.

Cynthia, always much more arousable during her period, was going through amazing flights of fancy as she lurched into a series of powerful orgasms and she felt Stefan's ardour rise as he finally exploded into her tight tunnel.

She was growing exhausted and assumed he might be, too. His erection began to soften and his cock slipped out of her as she held him tightly around the waist and he softly caressed her still-aroused nipples.

He couldn't resist reaching down to tease the very tip of her still-engorged clit. It set off some more ripples in her. She felt glorious and hoped he had attained some real satisfaction as well.

They now were both wrung out from their bathroom and bedroom play. It had been a wild time, Stefan thought, as he reflected on how amazing Cynthia was, so competent professionally and yet so incredibly accomplished as a lover. She had tested all of his skills, skills he had developed over a lengthy career as a ladies' man.

Cynthia, always an optimist despite plenty of reasons over time not to be, felt this had been a success.

Yes, he was leaving, but he would be back. And yes, he had enjoyed playing with her in her favorite kinky styles: in the bathroom, during her period, every which way.

She realized that he had not had her anally yet, despite his enjoyable playing with her back there.

"Good enough," she thought hopefully. "That could ensure that there'll be a next time, when he returns or who knows? Maybe he'll schedule a little holiday trip back sooner than that."

She reached over and managed to pick up her soiled panties as well as a Tampax Super in the drawer of her nightstand. Somehow she readily pulled the string to open the tampon and efficiently insert it into her wide-open vadge, and then slipped the panties up onto her body.

She could see that Stefan, having come at least twice, was now tuckered out for the night. After all, she thought, he was quite the lover but he wasn't 18 or even 21 anymore.

Finally, they both slipped into sleep, totally done in by their exertions.

Cynthia's last thought before she slid into her much needed rest was how thoroughly cleaned out she felt in her loins, a feeling that was all too infrequent during her periods.