All Comments on 'D. A. Dad'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
kimberlykittenkimberlykittenover 19 years ago
Need to be a part 2

I really enjoy this story. You must submit a part 2 and tell about the threesome. That would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lame

A really poor piece, written by someone with an obvious inferiority complex. The story is pathetic, and written badly. Mother fucking ass? *sigh*

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatover 19 years ago
You did it again.

First of all for you Lame Your name says it all. Why don't You go read Winnie The Pooh stories. hotpup You get even better with each one. I am right there with at 2nd part of it. Please do write a 2nd part. Oh forget assholes like Lame He or she needs to go read a kids book if that is all it wants to find. Don't let assholes stop you like that.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatover 19 years ago
You did it again.

First of all for you Lame Your name says it all. Why don't You go read Winnie The Pooh stories. hotpup You get even better with each one. I am right there with at 2nd part of it. Please do write a 2nd part. Oh forget assholes like Lame He or she needs to go read a kids book if that is all it wants to find. Don't let assholes stop you like that. Lame You where not even Man/woman enough to give your name. that says all we need to know.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 19 years ago
Nice and Nasty

Very hot and nasty. Liked how the DA referred to them as whores. A threesome follow up would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good story

I loved this story with the father and there is nothing like some girl on girl. Keep it up........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
lusty love

I dont really like the whole deal on incest but it sure does get me off. The fact that it isnt really allowed and so naughty stirs up the desire in me..i think you did a fabulous job *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love it =)

It was an excellent peice of work =) i thoroughly enjoyed reading it because it has a certain realistic quality very good 2 thumbs up =) up where is up to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
DAD does her right

I love that dad took things into his own and really made is gilr a whore for him and now he should pip for them and make money and be thier Master.

Horny_Mungo2Horny_Mungo2almost 18 years ago
How it must be done ... !

love this one

she wants to be a whore - she becomes Daddy's whore! and gets her hot ass banged just as her slutty friend! I love the whole idea of it and the way you wrote this one, especially the end when he gets them into some hot girl-on-girl action!

is there any chance for a sequel ... ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good but lost in details...

hotpup, i love the stuff you write normally, but one tiny detail at the very beginning of this story completely threw off my mojo. you obviously have no concept whatsoever of how bra sizes actually work. The number part of a bra size tells how big the GIRL is, not how big the BOOBS are. Girls that are 46 or 48 are fucking HUGE--definitely over 200 lbs, maybe nearing 300 lbs. For a comparison, I'm 5'2" and 180lbs and *i* am only a 38. After the numbers, the letters will tell you how big the actual tits are. A is small, B is low to average. C is the high end of average. D is considered big, DD is pretty big, DDD (which is the same as E) is rather big, then F, G, H... and so on down the alphabet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
:)))))

I really got off good to this. Amazing.

Moremoremore.

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
His Monster cock Yawnnn

How about just saying "his Cock"

There are to many men with monsters in there pants in these stories anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love the story not all big boobed women are thin.

I enjoyed the story..I am 5 ft, 140 and have a bra size 50MM that is my true size.I wish you would write more on this crazy family. Next time add a thick woman to the mix for the D.A. and his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boringggg!!!!!!!

You can do better than this.

bob3641223bob364122310 months ago

wanted more, maybe involve her MOM gave 4 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1983 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!