All Comments on 'D Cup Blues Again'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago
Thank you for continuing D Cup Blues

I was left a little empty after reading D Cup Blues when you published it. It had too many loose ends. Now you have published this continuation. I read "D CUP Blues" again before reading "D Cup Blues Again". Now the the story makes sense. It is a well written book.

Dave and the girls are people I would like to meet, you created some very good characters, each with their own viewpoint and back story as they come of age and leave high school for college and adult life. You spin a good yarn.

I wondered how you were going to wrap it up in the Epilog, and instead you gave us a cliff hanger. That gives me hope that we will hear more of these complex characters and their relationships.

Thank you for writing and sharing your talent of storytelling. I have you marked as a favorite author so I am notified when you publish somethig new. I now get to jump over and reread Brittany's series so I will be able to appreciate her new adventure. I hope it is as well done as D Cup Blues Again.

Thank You

GHreader

krypton9591krypton9591over 4 years ago

Will you be making a follow up to this story?!

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
The end?

Enjoyed it thanks, if you were going to write an epilogue perhaps a slightly longer one would be appropriate

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous