D.O.M: Prince Nadal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty minutes later and he was in an bathroom adjacent to the living room, like the rest of the penthouse it was opulent and outrageous. A giant marble bath tub took up one of the walls it could fit three people easily Dylan thought as he dried himself off after his shower with a giant thick blue towel.

Around the marble sink, that had a large golden tap, was a vast collection of lotions and creams. A note was pinned to the mirror with an expected cleaning regime to be carried out. He had to scrub the soles of his feet, clean his foreskin and ass, his pubes, nose and armpit hair had to be trimmed but not bald and his ears and fingernails were to be spotless. Before he arrived in the penthouse he wouldn't have caved into anyone's demands like this but the swag bag had tipped him over the edge, he hated to admit to himself but he would probably even be the sub if the Prince asked him.

He quickly did a burst of high intensity exercises, targeting his abs, pecks, legs and ass before he put on the ankle socks and the tight shorts. Next he grabbed the chain mail and pulled it over his head, it was freezing cold and awkward, his nipples instantly became erect and rubbed against the cold metal but once he had it settled over his broad shoulders he couldn't help but admire the effect. He looked like a god from medieval times. He quickly styled his hair in the fashion that the Prince suggested and placed the chain mail hood on his head, it stopped at his ears while his blonde quiff stood proudly in the air.

He applied copious amounts of the cologne. He had never smelt anything like it in his life, it was a mixture of both musky and floral. He had never seen the logo or the brand name before either. He checked himself one last time in the mirror and then went back to the sofa, in a side pocket of the swag bag he found the jumbo sized box of condoms and lubricant. He placed them on the coffee table and sat back drinking more juice. He closed his eyes and repeated all the tips he had picked up from his research when he heard a static hiss emanate from the ceiling.

"You may proceed through to the bedroom now. You will find me there waiting."

Dylan rubbed his sweaty palms on a cushion, grabbed the condoms and lube and made his way to the doors at the furthest end of the penthouse. He pushed down on the gold handle, said a silent prayer and walked through.

*************************************

The first thing that struck him was the giant bed across from the door, white drapes hung from a giant cast iron frame, Dylan could see that it had red rose petals dripped all over the white duvet cover, a silver platter rested on a stand with an ice bucket and a massive bottle of champagne. The walls were painted black, one wall had a silver floral pattern painted on it. No pictures were hung up, a giant mirror resided over the bed. The sun shone full force through the floor to ceiling windows, they were covered by a fine lace curtain. On his left he could see a doorway that he presumed led to another bathroom, the floor had a beige plush carpet.

The Prince was sitting down at a small circular table drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. He was dressed in a white and blue dressing gown and matching slippers. Dylan was glad to see that he was very attractive, notions of him being very old and ugly had swam through his mind earlier. The fact that there was nearly zero recent pictures of him online did little to excite him.

He looked about forty years old, his hair was black with a generous dollop of grey throughout, he had a small black goatee that rested in the middle of a very strong chin. His skin was like a lightly roasted coffee bean. Tanned but almost with an orange glow. From what Dylan could see of his body he looked thin but muscular. The chest and legs that were visible looked defined and hairless. He stood there without saying a word, for once he felt shy. He could see the Prince inhale deeply.

"So glad that you are wearing the cologne." He said in a deep voice. He turned in his chair and looked at Dylan, his eyes starting at his socks and moving all the way up to his quiff. "Simply breath taking."

"Thank you." He finally found his voice, before hastily adding "Your Majesty."

"Please sit." He said beckoning the chair opposite him, "We have much to discuss."

He walked over with as much confidence as he could muster, face to face his cockiness was returning quickly. Seeing the want etched all over the Princes face as he took him in was enough to drag the ball back to Dylan's court. The chain mail made a clanging noise as he moved around the coffee table and sat in the wing backed chair.

"Can I interest you in anything to eat or drink?" The Prince asked in a proper voice.

"I am good thank you, so can you tell me a bit about yourself, I know practically nothing."

"Sometimes it is better to be unknown, it makes my life and job a lot easier, lately though it seems that I am having to put myself out there more and more. I am in this city for a few very important meetings, so much depends on them being successful that I fear for my sanity some times," he laughed, "and I will admit this only to you, but it is getting to me, hence this arrangement, I am needing relief and once the notion came into my head I just knew that it had to happen. I rarely come to this city and the fact that you live near here is too good an omen to ignore. You are very popular with the younger generation of my people and once I seen you I too became a huge fan."

"I am very flattered your Majesty, where is it you rule again?"

"You wouldn't have heard of it, it's small and out of the way." He said with a wave of his hand, he was silent for a minute taking in Dylan. "May I ask if you have done this type or arrangement before. I must say that I find you fascinating, I have met all the stars that you can think off but rarely have I experienced butterflies like I am now."

"Well how many of those stars have fucked you." Dylan retorted without thinking.

The Prince stared at him with a blank face before bursting out into a loud bellowing laugh, Dylan waited for it to die down before thanking him for the swag bag, they conversed briefly about Dylan's career before a charged silence hung between them.

"Why chain mail?" He asked giving the Prince his best smoldering look. After chatting to him Dylan was feeling anxious to fuck and get stuck in.

"You cannot imagine the life I have led, everyone bowing and curtsying when I enter a room, the finest houses, cars, planes, hotel rooms, women if the urge struck. Nobody disagreeing with me or telling me no, as a child I lost my self in books about far away kingdoms a world apart from the one that I would one day rule, I had a deep affinity for the knights so I presume it stems from their power and respect but they got their hands dirty. I am grateful that I never had to take up arms or declare war for my people but I just want to not be respected or admired for a few hours. The last few months have been trying for me and I need this more than you can know Dylan."

"I must admit you are not what I imagined you to be like."

"Did you think I was going to be a sniveling, whimpering weak puddle at your feet." He replied with a smile showing off his ultra white teeth. One of them was capped with gold.

"No, not at first." Dylan said which brought on another round of singsong laughter.

"On that note shall we discuss what is about to happen and get down to it?' He asked, flashing his own smile and raising and eyebrow gently.

The Prince swallowed noisily and nodded gently. He pulled a list from under his newspaper and slid it across the table. Dylan scanned it quickly, his mouth going dry and his heart hammered against his chest.

"This is very doable." He replied, his tone firm now. Both of them stood up and walked to the end of the bed, the Prince poured them both a glass of champagne. They sat on a large beige leather ottoman that resided at the end of the bed.

They discussed how it was going to happen, the Prince said that he wanted Dylan to be forceful and dominant but not disrespectful or cruel. He wanted Dylan to take the reins but he wanted it to be fun between two men. Dylan asked why he had sought him out specifically when there was thousands of guys in the world he could have manly fun with.

The answer he received validated him, Prince Nadal knew of Dylan from his modelling days but it was only when he did porn for "In'DaMan'd" that he just knew that he was special, Dylan looked forward to telling Baxter this piece of information, he may even throw in a bonus to snap his agent out of this funk that he was in.

"Once I lock the bedroom door we shall begin, both of our roles will start and that will be it until I unlock it."

He stood up and walked to the door slowly, the power was coursing through his veins like never before, the chain mail made him feel unstoppable and his desire to fuck was almost overwhelming, He turned the bolt which made a loud clang. He spun around slowly, his face a mask of seriousness.

"Now your Majesty, this is where you earn me."

*********************************************

The bright glaze of the sun had now dimmed significantly casting an almost pink haze across the walls.

The Prince stood at the end of the bed, his broad shoulders back and his head held high, the look on his face was expectant, he was like a solider awaiting orders. He was taller than Dylan imagined, he put him at over six foot.

"Remove your robe." Dylan said, still standing at the door.

Slowly the Prince opened the rope that tied his robe shut, it fell open like a curtain revealing a hairless six pack stomach and square pectoral muscles, his large brown nipples just begging to be pinched. There was not an ounce of fat on his body, two muscular arms reached up and dragged the robe off his shoulders. His guns were almost as big as Dylan's. He now stood before him wearing only snug fitting dark blue boxers, the outline of his semi was clearly visible. It stretched the length of his front.

Dylan felt himself go hard, the effect of the chain mail on his psyche was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. The fact that the man standing before him, was royalty and extremely fit sent a shiver up his spine. Once again desire came close to making him feel faint. This power he now wielded over men of more power and stature than him was addictive.

He remembered where he was and focused at the task at hand.

"Come over here and rub me." Dylan said with a smirk.

He had set his face to be unreadable, he looked at the Prince's body as he walked towards him, his legs were powerful and in three strides he was in front of him, his ripped upper body glowing in the setting sun. His face was a mixture of apprehension and desire.

"Why do you look scared?" Dylan asked as he pinched the Prince's nipple jokingly.

"I am not scared as such, just hesitant, it has nothing to do with you and I do not have second thoughts, I just always find it difficult to relinquish control."

He looked at Dylan with expectant eyes. He reached out his hand and began to stroke Dylan's cock through his tight shorts. The material felt silk smooth against his foreskin as it wrapped around his shaft. His breath caught, he flashed the Prince a reassuring grin and began to move his hips in time to the strokes. He felt a blob of pre-cum ooze from his eye, like the Prince's aura, the grip was firm but not rough.

He was fully hard now, his cock throbbing against the waistband.

"On your knees your Majesty." He muttered, his lust in full flow.

The Prince grabbed his hips on either side and slowly sank before him.

"It is not usually me who does the bowing," He joked as he pulled the fabric away from Dylan's body and slowly peeled it down around his chunky ass cheeks, he let the waistband snap against this rock hard thighs and stared at the full blown boner in front of him. Dylan was close to 7' long, his tight foreskin slowly peeling back off of his slightly purple colored helmet. He had been told that the curve in his shaft added pleasure to whomever he was fucking.

The chain mail was grazing the top of his trimmed pubes, the weight of it was adding an extra sensation that was driving him crazy. Gently he felt a hand wrap around his cock, it was jerked a few more times before he felt the warm wet mouth of the Prince. He placed his hand on top of his head and slowly pushed himself deeper into the Prince's face, he gagged once Dylan reached the back of his throat.

Dylan pulled out and held his prick vertically, the Prince moved in and began to sloppily kiss his bollocks. The slurping mixed in with the sound of lips smacking against his balls made Dylan grit his teeth in restraint. He had agreed to all of the Prince's demands about it being respectful but firm but it was taking all of his self restraint not to grab his head and just rage fuck his face. He reached down and grabbed both of his balls and pulled them tight, the Prince tried to put them both in his mouth at the same time but he couldn't so he just spat on them and licked them slowly, his tongue quivering as he explored them.

Dylan slowly lifted his left leg and let his balls dangle once again, the Prince started to lick his shaft slowly, from the sack all the way up to the helmet, he placed the tip of Dylan's foreskin in his mouth and sucked it gently. He grabbed the shaft tightly and pulled his foreskin up over his helmet towards him, his piss slit parted with the pressure as the foreskin crumpled around it. The Prince slipped his tongue in and let the skin ride over his lips.

Dylan hadn't experience anything like this, feeling the tongue licking him from the inside was new and exciting. Once again he had to grit his teeth in order to stop him from doing anything rough. All the sensations were making his nipples protrude, they grated tantalizingly off of the chain mail. He was never without a pleasurable feeling and it was making him weak. He tried to get a grip, he didn't want to peak too soon and make a fool of himself in front of the Prince.

He reached down and placed his finger under the Prince's chin.

"That will do.... for now. Next item on your list, Your Majesty."

The Prince walked to the ottoman and pulled it open.

"Everything you need is in there." He said as he walked to the left hand side of the bed and began to pull at something that was up high on the frame rail.

Dylan looked at him, a large circle stained the front of his underwear, his mouth went dry knowing that the Prince was enjoying him so far. The next part had him nervous, he had never done anything like this before. He was going to have a very difficult time doing it in a firm but friendly way.

"What's on your mind?" The Prince asked as he continued to move something along the rail.

"Honestly I am not sure how I am going to be able to do this in a way that you are comfortable with. "

"It will be fine, I will allow you a few practice runs before you get into it, I am not expecting you to follow my rules to the letter Dylan, but as you must understand guidelines have to be in place."

"Of course, your Highness." He replied sheepishly, he felt a bit more relaxed hearing those words.

He walked to the ottoman, inside was a riding crop, a red Cat O' Nine tails, a silver butt plug and a large blue dildo.

Dylan looked at the items more in depth, he tested the riding crop against his palm. It smarted and left a red line. From the corner of his eye he could see the Prince moving around a lot.

"I am nearly ready, all you have to do is secure my feet." He said as if he was telling Dylan how to do something simple.

Dylan walked around the bed, the Prince had attached his hands and feet to ropes hanging for the corners of the frame. His arms and legs were pulled tight. He could see his muscles strain in his back and arms straining. He pulled up his underwear then sank down, tightening the restraints around his ankles, then clipping the rope to a loop either side of the legs of the bed.

"You are ready I think."

"Good." The Prince replied, his breath sounded croaky with anticipation.

****************************************

Dylan rubbed the tip of the riding crop against one of the Prince's muscular ass cheeks before spanking it hard. He had started off lightly but Prince Nadal insisted that he increase the force. Dylan was apprehensive at first that he would injure him but now that the Prince was visibly turned on by the thrashing Dylan was finding it hard to contain his own moans.

"I am going to remove your underwear now," He said in a hoarse whisper, his voice catching in his dry mouth, "Then I am going to get the whip."

The Prince just closed his eyes and nodded, a satisfied grin crept across his attractive face.

Dylan threw the riding crop onto the bed and walked back to the ottoman. he grabbed the Cat O' Ninetail's by the handle which was a tightly platted cord. The end of the whips each had a knot the size of a thumb nail.

He walked back the Prince, he trailed his nails up and down his smooth back before grabbing the waistband of his dark blue boxers and tugging furiously, there was an audible ripping sound and the boxers disintegrated and fell to the floor. Dylan stood back to admire the Prince's naked body and was stunned to see a giant tattoo spread across both of his muscular butt cheeks.

Dylan knelt down to get a closer look, on the left cheek was a tall tree blowing in the wind, its roots snaked into a pond. Dylan could see a fish under a gnarled root that looked like a hook. Leaves danced across to the other side before landing at the foot of a warrior. The black intricate ink work stood vividly against the Prince's almond skin.

"What does it mean?" He asked as he spread the cheeks to get a closer look at the imagery that was around the curve, he was even more surprised to see a moon and a sun tattooed above and below his anus.

"It is a prophecy that has been passed down for thousands of years among my people. Many have dedicated their life to deciphering its meaning. Some think it is about the changing of the seasons, the warrior, to some represents the goddess of nature, others think it is the grim reaper returning to take all the lost souls blowing in the wind. "

"Do you know what it means?" Dylan asked intrigued.

"I have an idea." He chuckled.

"And the sun and moon?"

"Oh, you have seen them," he replied bashfully, "those represent the constant cycle of life and how important it is to make each day count, as the sun and the moon will rise each day and night, they will do so even if you are alive or not so it is important to seize and appreciate them."

"That's very deep for an ass tattoo," Dylan said jokingly but felt the Prince might be angry so he hastily added, "Why this area for a tattoo, you have a broad back."

"As a member of the royal family I cannot get tattoo's or piercings, body modification of any sort is strictly forbidden, but this legend means so much to me that I knew I just had to get it done. Fortunately not many people have seen my derriere so my secret is safe."

"I will try and avoid direct contact with your ass then."

"Much obliged."

He looked around the front of the Prince's body, his balls and dick were covered with a silver sock like garment. He looked at Nadal who just smiled and said nothing. Dylan once again felt his research was being slowly whittled away, he returned cautiously to the Prince's back.

Dylan slowly raised his hand, brought it back over his head and swung forward with medium strength, the chain mail inhibiting his movement. The whips swooshed through the air and landed with a staccato thwack on this shoulders and lower back.