D.O.M: Prince Nadal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOmph," came the reply. "Fuck."

Dylan proceeded to follow that up with six more cracks of the whips, mostly on the shoulders but once he decided to mix it up and went for the thighs and calf muscles. The Prince pulled and jumped in this restraints, his skin was lined with red smarting welts.

Dylan went back to the ottoman and pulled out the silver butt plug, he had seen a few plugs in his time and placed this one in the medium category. It had a giant diamond positioned in the middle of the flared end. He applied a generous dollop of lube and approached the Prince who was panting.

"I am going to stick this in you and then you are going to use your mouth to please me."

"Yes."

He separated the tattooed ass cheeks and rubbed the point of the plug against his back door, he could feel the muscle contract against the coldness of the lube, he applied a bit of pressure and it opened and slowly welcomed in the metal plug, the end part was sucked in quickly.

"I see you have a hungry hole." Dylan whispered, still standing behind him. "Looking forward to feeding it later."

The Prince threw his head back and closed his eyes a moan of satisfaction leaked from his lips.

Dylan climbed on the bed in front of him, seeing him bound and for the taking made his cock thicken. The Prince eye line was Dylan's junk, he pushed his hips forward and rubbed his groin all over his face, the chain mail rubbing against his forehead. Dylan pulled down his underwear and his cock sprang back and hit the cold links of his top. He once again he rubbed it over the Princes face. Without behind asked his tongue shot out and began sloppily licking the shaft, Dylan reached up and grabbed the frame of the bed as his Majesty went to town on his prick, slowly licking his ball sack before planting soft kisses along the shaft before sucking hard on the helmet, he took it inch by inch in his mouth before it hit the back of this throat. He left it there prodding against the Prince's tonsils, he could feel the neck muscles contract before they loosened up, he could feel warm breath against his trimmed pubes as the Prince breathed through his nose, it was a welcome contrast against the ice cold chain mail.

Dylan snaked his hand through the Prince's short hair before running it down the side of his face, Nadal leaned into the palm as if he was being caressed by an elder, his fingers snaked around and grabbed the back of his head. He stood on his tip toes to get a better angle and slowly pushed himself deeper into the Prince's mouth.

"Just keep breathing and don't stop, click your fingers if you need me to pause."

The Prince now had tears streaming down his face, his cheeks were red from the strain of gagging.

Dylan withdrew half of his prick slowly, the thick saliva hugging his shaft, he slid it in again and started a steady rhythm, his helmet reaching further and further down the Prince's neck. The noises emanating from them both was almost animal, each trying to give and take more than the other, the Prince's limbs were pulling on his restraints. His eyes never left Dylan's, he had started out timidly but now had spilled over fully into the experience, Dylan was unsure if the change was brought on by him finally been trusted enough for Nadal to relax or whether he was too ramped up on the lust. More saliva erupted from Nadal's lips, it was trailing down his chin now in a thick rope that swung back and forth with the motion of the face fucking.

Dylan pulled out and began to twist the Prince's nipple. With his other hand he grabbed the Prince's cock through the fabric. It throbbed in his hand as he jerked it back and forth roughly, a thick film of pre-ejaculate coated his palm. He left the saliva dangling, both not breaking eye contact. In a minute the atmosphere had turned from jovial banter to two feral men enjoying each other's bodies. The titles had been dismissed for now.

Dylan sank to his knees on the bed, he was level with the Prince now, he placed his sopping wet cock on top of the Prince's garment and jerked them both off together, the feeling of the fabric on his cock made Dylan's asshole clench with desire.

"I bet you would love it if I untied your hands and legs right now." Dylan said, leaning in close and breathing the words on to his face.

Nadal continued to pant.

"Go ahead and try, otherwise you are all mine to do with whatever I want." He flashed him a grin.

Dylan slowly rubbed his hands against the Prince's six pack, it was like rubbing marble there was not an ounce of fat on the man's body. He formed his hand into a fist and punched him lightly above his belly button, his whole body jerked animatedly. His cheeks flushed with the overreaction.

"Again." He barked, his eyes not leaving Dylan's. "Harder."

He wound his hands against the restraints and tensed his legs, a look of determination on his face, he clenched his abs, they popped even more under his skin.

Dylan looked at the man in front of him, he had never experienced feelings like this before during sex, the feeling of control was intoxicating, he literally could have done anything he wanted to him. Any apprehension or feelings of self doubt evaporated.

He balled his fist, his fingers touching the layer of pre cum on his palm. He massaged his knuckles over the same area and punched harder. A groan hissed from between his teeth. The Prince hunched over winded, he took two deep breaths and spat on the floor before righting himself again. Sweat was now beginning to form on Dylan's forehead.

The trail of spit had now fallen off of his face and onto his thigh. He gave a nod to continue. Dylan once again made a fist and swiveled his wrist to loosen himself up. He repeated the motion before hitting him even harder. It took the Prince longer this time to stand up tall. Dylan hopped off the bed and pressed the shutter button on a giant remote control.

They hissed and slowly began to descend, he pressed the light bulb icon and selected a dim setting, he set the air con to mild. The Prince took this brief reprieve to catch his breath and shake out his limbs as best he could against the ropes. A weak smile spread across his handsome sweat glazed face as Dylan poured two drinks.

"I just knew that you would be what I was looking for."

Dylan lifted the crystal glass to the Prince's lips, some of the liquid spilled down his front.

"I need your throat to be moist, I am just getting warmed up." He said as he grabbed Nadal's chin and rubbed his thumb across his lips forcefully. He drained his glass in one gulp and readjusted his chain mail.

He walked behind the bound man, the silver butt plug glinting against the light. He pushed at it gently, instantly the tattooed arse cheeks went taught. He gripped the flared edge and pulled it out an inch before pushing it back in, he could see the puckered rim of his anus clinging onto it hungrily. He withdrew it more, stopping as it reached the thickest part. He twisted it quickly, the Prince hung his head low and began to breathe deeply. His back muscles straining against the ropes. His moans only egged Dylan on more he pushed it in and out more rapidly now, not giving the Prince's asshole any time to adjust. He slapped it in hard and went back to the massive bottle of champagne.

He put it to his lips and took two big chugs, he did it behind the Prince's back as he doubted he would approve, he walked to the table and reapplied his cologne. He had worked up quiet a sweat so far and Nadal seemed to appreciate the little touches. He sat at the table and peeled off his socks, the plush carpet soft under his warm feet. Ten different things began to run through his mind, the fact that he was now the new owner of a luxury sports car spurred him into action.

He walked back to the ottoman and grabbed the large blue dildo. It was a shape that Dylan had not seen before. The shaft was standard width and smooth but the helmet was what was unique about it. The rim of it was dotted with pearls, a row above them was green marbles, the very tip had a gold crown inside the glass head, its edge rounded off. Dylan looked at the crown in the glass and could see that it was resting on top of a gold coin. It had a roughly etched fish and hook. It was roughly nine inches long

"You have your own personalized dildo your Highness." He asked quietly.

"That object has a long and rich history. My family emblem came from that piece you hold in your hand, it is older than even I know."

Dylan slapped it against his hand, looking at it in a whole new light.

"You sure you want me to shove it up you if its an artifact?"

"Yes more than you know." The Prince replied quickly, his voice sounded hurt, as if it not being inserted in him was a bad thing.

A thought quickly came to Dylan and he smiled. Grabbing the bottle of lube from his bag he quickly laid on the bed. Pulling a pillow under his head ,he placed both of his feet on the Prince's pecks and just laid back, staring at him. He slowly dragged the dildo up his tensed thigh and rubbed it over his ball sack. Nadal's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Dylan started to rub his helmet against the round tip.

"Feels so fucking good against my cock Your Majesty."

"We didn't agree that you would be a tease Mr. O." The tendons in his neck began to strain as he leaned forward. He sounded more petulant than angry.

"I bet it would feel brilliant against my sweaty crapper. What do you think Your Highness, should I rub it against it?" He felt his feet get pushed back as the Prince tried to move closer to the bed.

"Dylan." He asked reproachfully.

"OK I will stop." He knew he had pushed his luck and wasn't about to fuck up this golden opportunity. He moved his legs slowly down the Prince's front and gave a gently kick to his balls. The Prince grunted but seemed pleased that Dylan had stopped rubbing himself.

Dylan trailed the dildo over the Prince's thigh, up his torso and onto his lips.

"I suggest you kiss it for luck," Dylan said grabbing his face and moving it closer, so that the dildo was dragging his lips to one side. "You are going to need it."

**********************************************************

His biceps were aching, a vein running from his forearm was popping. The Prince's shit hole had taken a pummeling, the air con doing little to alleviate the heat that they both generated.

Dylan slid it back in to about the seven inch mark, he placed both of his sweaty palm on either side and began to roll it like he was starting a fire. The Prince was no longer holding back, his whole body was thrashing against the dildo. His moans sounded like a battle cry. He never asked Dylan to stop once, he took everything Dylan could think of. He was practically pissing pre-cum now, it soaked through his cover, his left foot was covered in splashes. He stopped the motion and pushed it all the way in.

Nadal's hole had been tight to start with, it was now marginally looser, it still offered resistance. Dylan once again readjusted his chain mail and moved to the bed, his aching arms and thigh muscles were crying out for a break. He sat on the bed once again, he grabbed the bottle of champagne and drank deeply. Without asking he placed the bottle to the Prince's lips and poured some into his opened mouth. His arms now hung loosely against the ropes. His legs no longer in the powerful stance.

Dylan was on a roll now, he no longer stopped or second guessed himself. He balled his hand in to a fist and punched the Prince's stomach forcefully. He looked behind and seen the dildo protruding from between the ass cheeks, he repeated this four more times, the dildo sliding out a few inches with each impact. Lastly he lifted his leg and kneed him, the breath left his body in a giant oomph. Dylan seen the big blue object slither out and land on the carpet with a loud thud.

He grabbed the Prince's red, sweat soaked face.

"I think you are ready for me now. What do you think?"

With blood shot eyes he nodded slowly, Dylan pushed his face away and walked to the bag to get condoms.

**********************************************

Dylan loosened the ropes that restrained his arms from the top of the base of the bed, , the Prince let them flop down on the bed and rubbed his wrists gingerly, the ropes flailing with the motion.

"You are in a league all of your own Mr. O." He said, his voice muffled as he wiped sweat off of his face.

Dylan didn't reply, he had just rolled the condom to the base of his cock and was applying lube. He stalked up behind the bent over Prince and rubbed some lube on to his considerably looser asshole.

"You are not going to give me a rest are you?" The Prince asked, joy lacing his voice.

"No rest for the wicked." Dylan replied rubbing his helmet against the hoop.

With his left hand he grabbed the muscled buttock and spread it wide, the Princes back was still lined with red welts from the whip.

"Spread your other cheek yourself, I think we can start off deep and go from there."

The Prince hesitated slightly before his hand stretched back and did as he was told. The skin around his brown eye slowly parted. Dylan could see a tiny black hole. He was ready for him.

He grabbed his hip with one hand and the rope that trailed from his forearm with the other, he positioned himself behind and had to stand on his tip toes to get his cock at the right angle, he pushed his hips forward until his head was bobbing around the opening, slowly he made contact and without using any hands, slid right inside the Prince's shit box.

"AAhh." The Prince shouted as his hole contracted around Dylan's meaty curved dick.

Grabbing his hands more firmly he retracted and slammed quickly back into him again, the chain mail just rubbing off around the halfway mark of the Prince's ass cheek. He felt so tight and warm as he started to pick up a steady rhythm. His legs were still tied up so his movement was limited. The constant barrage of groans was egging Dylan on in ways that he never experienced before. From his waist down all his nerve endings felt both numb and electrified.

The Prince wasn't giving in to him, with every thrust Nadal pushed back onto Dylan's cock, rocking his hole all the way down to the base. It was animal in its ferocity, the two men giving each other the fucks of their lives. Dylan let the hip go and grabbed the other wrist, the Prince now bent over, legs still restraint, his arms stretched out behind him taking every inch of what Dylan had to offer. The chain mail rattled as the banging intensified.

"Squat." Dylan commanded, he was afraid that he was going to come quickly in that position, he was having too much fun for it to end early.

He laid flat on the floor as the Prince slowly crouched down, his thigh and calf muscles looked like they were going to pop. He knees outstretched, his ass was pushed out over Dylan's waist. Dylan placed his feet on the floor and lifted his ass up, his cock stiff like a rod pointing directly towards the Prince's shit cunt like a divining rod.

"Stay where you are, don't move." He said as he guided his tip into the gaping hoop. The Prince laid his head against the mattress as Dylan once again re-entered him. In this position the curve was pushing against his prostrate more forcefully, the pre-cum now streaming out of his piss slit.

From his angle Dylan watched as his thick cock slid between the tapestry tattoo and disappeared deep into the Prince's guts. He knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer but was determined that his Majesty would still be feeling him tomorrow. He reached to the left of him and picked up the riding crop that had fallen on the floor. He slowed down his thrusts and with a quick flick of his wrist caught him on the thigh, the loud snap was quickly followed by a deep hearty groan.

Dylan's balls ached from slapping against the Prince's ass, he had finally conceded defeat when after he used the leather flap at the tip of the crop to tickle the Prince's man hole, he heard the Prince shout out and his anus clench tightly. His head snapped back towards the ceiling and he let out a long gasp. He lowered himself to the base of Dylan's cock and sat there panting.

Dylan's pride and ego swelled as he realized the Prince had came. He didn't give himself a moment to relax, he reached forward and grabbed the Prince's hips and began to pile drive him, his aching balls smacking into his taint as he furiously fucked him. He could feel the build up in his body, starting in his toes before rocketing to his cock. The orgasm took his breath away, he grit his teeth and pulled out, ripping the condom off quickly, he finished himself off. His spunk shot all the way up the Prince's back, spilling in between his shoulder blades before slowly tapering off to the small of his back .

"Well Mister O. What can I say." The Prince whispered as he stretched over and untied both of his ankles.

***********************************************

After they had finished the Prince dismissed Dylan and retired to his private washroom. Dylan walked back into the bathroom he had gotten ready in and quickly discarded the chain mail, he looked at his aching body in the mirror, his torso was lined with little indentations. He showered quickly and walked back to the elevator. Baxter was waiting for him, his face unreadable. Dylan handed him his swag back to carry and went into the carriage without saying a word.

He sat in the back of Baxter's car and quickly fell asleep, images of the evening flashing through his mind. He meant to tell Baxter about the new car but it had slipped his mind as exhaustion took over.

"Wake up." Baxter said curtly as he nudged Dylan's shoulder once.

Together they walked to Dylan's apartment in silence, Baxter was looking at something on his tablet.

"The money is in your account, the Prince said to 'Thank you for everything and reminded you not to sell it.'

Dylan smiled and begun to tell Baxter about the sports car but Baxter was already at the door rummaging through his shoulder bag.

"While you were entertaining, I reached out to Kelvin to see if he had any other potential contacts that might be interested in meeting the famous and brilliant Dylan O." His voice had taken on a condescending sneer.

"Baxter will you just rela....." Dylan began, groggy from his sleep.

"Here!" He cast a handful of sheets at Dylan, they coasted across the floor before stopping at his feet. "Don't ever pull a stunt like you did at the salon again, do you hear me." He shouted, as he quickly left and slammed the door.

Dylan sat momentarily stunned, no one and definitely not in recent memory had spoken to him like that. He gathered up the sheets and began to leaf through them. He looked at the closed door and smiled tiredly. For the first time in months he actually felt genuinely proud, he was unsure of who he was more proud of though.