All Comments on 'D.O. Wilson Ch. 03: The Prostitutes'

by maddiebarry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GillianMayfairGillianMayfairalmost 6 years ago
Yay

Thank you so much for continuing this story! Will you revisit some of the women in the former chapters? Kind of curious how their stories turned out after Gabe left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic series

Great idea for a back story, great characters, and incredibly well written. I love the change in perspective from the D.O. to the woman in each story, I found the interactions between him and the women to be incredibly human and realistic given the backstory (unlike many stories where the punisher is a monstrous, inhuman-seeming sadist), and I really enjoyed the unique rapport that developed between punisher and victim in each story. I also particularly enjoyed the increasing level of punishment severity that the women were subjected to as the series progressed, with the third story being my favorite of a great trilogy. Hope to see more entries or other stories like this!

P.S. I thought the reading of the statutes in the stories was a great touch that really added to the clinical, authoritarian vibe of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hypocritical Bullshit

I really wish I hadn’t bothered giving this series a second chance. By all means it’s very well written it’s a shame that the content is such hypocritical bullshit. This is just as if not more ridiculous than chapter 1. It states that married men used prostitutes to do things they wouldn’t ask their wives to do. Honestly WTAF? I’m not sure I even want to know what these guys supposedly wanted given that ‘bridal classes’ are intended to turn them into 3 hole monogamous fuck toys.

Seriously though, the punishment for prostitution involves becoming a sex slave?? They’ve supposedly brought shame on their society by being prostitutes and the punishment is something worse than what they’ve already done. Your priorities are seriously fucked up, this is one of the worst cases of the Madonna: Whore complex I’ve ever had the misfortune to read. I honestly couldn’t read the entire chapter, at least I know I was spot on when I tried to read chapter one it’s a more depressing version of the stepford wives.

I couldn’t see any indication of the men’s punishment, presumably it was the address of the nearest state sanctioned brothel. Why any woman would perpetuate this kind of social slavery by having children is beyond me.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable but not as dark as I like. I'd love to see how Gabe trained the woman he marries. Being trained by a good Dom is 🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaddiebarry@maddiebarry
D.O. Wilson Chapter 4 is out! This will be an ongoing series, so keep an eye out for more! If you like my stories, check out my novels, available from Amazon and Smashwords as well as most other ebook retailers. Just search for "Madison Barry" wherever ebooks are sold. If yo...