Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had enough for that night out so we went back to our room. We took a shower and both of us climbed into my bed. As soon as he had my cock erect he covered it with a condom then got on his hands and knees, I fucked Dad.

When done he collapsed in bed and I collapsed over him with my cock still in his ass. We fell asleep that way. In the morning we packed and went into the shower. I took a condom in with me and as soon as I had sucked Dad to an erection I slid the condom on him then leaned on the shower wall. Dad fucked me.

We kissed, dressed and rode to the airport. We were home and after unpacking went to our favorite restaurant and noted our dinners were better than anything we had eaten at Bellagio.

We took the short walk to the gay bar and visited with friends but made no effort to connect with anyone.

On Dad's bed that night I fucked him and he fucked me. We fell asleep in each others' arms.

We fucked each night for two weeks before I had to return to school. That morning we were back to father and son mode, well except for the kisses.

During Thanksgiving break he had a guy staying with him so I gave them room. During Christmas break his companion seemed to be a girl but wasn't. When she saw I was cool with her she began to walk around the house naked. Her cock was bigger than my t-girl so I knew Dad was happy with her.

My t-girl and I had never exchanged names but I knew which show she worked for and it did not take me long to find her. I called the show and she was soon on the phone with me. I told her I missed her and asked her to join me for Christmas at my home.

"My brother has a partner now so he couldn't come," she said.

"Just as well, Dad appears to have a partner too."

"Are you buying my tickets?"

"As soon as you give me the dates."

"From today until January fourth."

"Go pack, I will call you back with your confirmation number."

She arrived the next afternoon. We were going to have eleven days together.

We kissed Dad on the way in and went to my bed and fucked. We were kissing when Dad came in and introduced us to his girl friend Ronnie. My girlfriend Leslie was somewhat surprised then pleased. Dad and Ronnie left my room and allowed us to cuddle and kiss.

I took her to a lesbian biker bar that night and she made many new friends.

We could hear Dad and Ronnie fucking when we got back. I was sure they could hear Leslie and me fucking soon after that.

Leslie and I were lovers by the time she went home. We were a couple. I brought her back home for spring break and again for my graduation. Friends were asking us when we would get married.

A few girlfriends seemed to suspect Leslie did not have a pussy. I encouraged her to attend a small hot tub party with them. She did. She was mauled.

"The women in this town are crazy. I love them. Many of them knew about Ronnie but did not talk about his large clit and promised me they would not about mine. I love this town."

"I have a teaching job here. We have a music video studio here that may need a choreographer. Marry me."

"OK."

I never had another gay experience with anyone else. Leslie had suspected Dad and I had fucked but she did not see any of it and never asked.

Dad and Ronnie and Leslie and me I married in a double ceremony in Hawaii and honeymooned there. Dad and I only saw each other during the ceremony.

We are now just two of the many happy couples in town. Leslie will at times bring a girlfriend to our bed and I fuck her as she eats pussy. Some times we switch and I eat pussy as she fucks me. Sometimes the girl sucks me off as Leslie fucks her. The one with the pussy is always one of just two girls. They can keep secrets. Both are married to bisexual guys.

Ten years later we were just as happy as our first week. We go to Vegas on each anniversary. We have fun.

12