All Comments on 'Dad and Son Dialogues Ch. 06'

by cburton

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What A Great Story

Nothing but MM sex and keeping it in the family is even better. Love the way gramps directs the scene and how the son finally fucks his dad. Awesome! Would love if my dad and grandpa would allow me to fuck them and be fucked by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good neigbors

Hot story. My dad died young but my neighbor and his dad had me join them in with their sex games when I was a teen and it was the best sex I had.8B8B

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

I am so fucking hard after reading this! I would love to watch...and join in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW shot my cum at the office

Reading this quietly behind my desk at the office I could not stop reading these adventures.

I did not touch my dick at all although it was pushing hard in my pants. I did manage to postpone my orgasm very long but in the end I just coupd help and with a loud scream shot my load in my pants.

Very well written and made me very hot. Brought back memories but also went beyond my fantasy. I need a dick NOW… hungry for some juicy salty cum.

THANKS xfrans@gmail.com

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 6 years ago
Awesome

One of my fav MM incest stories ever....

rae121452rae121452over 6 years ago
nice to find a kindred spirit!

our plot lines of our stories are running along close lines, yours got my cock nice and hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was really hot. Love family incest, especially guys. That was some good fucking. Would love to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EXCELLLLLEEEEEEEENNNNTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am amazed, on one point I thought I was going to get bored.... Bored SHIT!!

VERY WELL WRITTEN

I have always been interested in Father/Son interactions, when I write it's no where near what you have accomplished. I love seductions and so I guess my writing is not as blatant, and yet there was no fault in your story,,,,,,,,,,,,, it does happen as openly as you have written. I also like the sons to be younger,,, PERV that I am. My Uncles, and yes that is plural, were afraid to get it on with their sons. HOWEVER, once the boys were inducted their Dad's always ended up with us kids

Passionreader42Passionreader42over 4 years ago
Loved it

I have not been this heated up for a while .

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearabout 4 years ago
Súper hot!

What A lucky boy!! To have sex with 2men that you love, with whom you can be vulnerable and trusting 100% is priceless!!!

That boy, and certainly the 2 fathers will have the most amazing relationship that could be!!!

I'm jealous like I never was!!

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearabout 4 years ago

A very well written story of seduction. I was super hard and at the end I blew when Alex cumm. What a beautiful thing to know that you are breed with the same cum that gave you life and to feed the one that you gave life!!! That is beyond priceless !

Kudos to the author 💕💕💕🥂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
family fun

OMG this is so hot what with grand father, father and son who love each other so much that they want to share each others bodies. I loved reading the hot parts about sucking and fucking. I loved how they all moved in together so they could make love whenever they wished. the only thing I wish is their ages had a defanant gap.

Passionreader42Passionreader42almost 3 years ago

Too bad there is not a chapter where Bobby and his Father get together at their house just the two of them and they take turns being bottom.

semenloversemenlover7 months ago

This is the best incest story I've read on Literotica. Light touch, but well detailed, carefully written, unlike many stories that jump onto sex scenes immediately. My favorite line is when the grandfather said to his son about their relationship creating a strong bond: "Look at us." It's beautiful when biological father and son make love and exchange family DNAs. Happily ever after, indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous