Dad and Son Dialogues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cburton
cburton
233 Followers

Alex began crying aloud from the feelings of his son's wet mouth slobbering over his cock and the pounding of his father's hard dick inside him. Soon he couldn't contain the semen urging release from inside him. Abruptly, spasms of cream began filling Bobby's mouth with its acerbic flavor. "Oh my son," Alex cried aloud, "take it Bobby, take it!"

With the flavor of his father's cum in his mouth still full of his father's cock, Bobby could only moan from relief as he stroked himself while streams of his cum shot over his flat stomach.

The older man continued to fuck until he could no longer contain himself and shots of hot juice spewed up his son's ass. "Take it Alex, take my cum now!" he cried out. His son pumped his hips in time with his father's plunges. Once they had finished, Alex felt his father's cock release from his ass. Lowering his legs he felt full of cock milk.

The men freed each other from their entanglement to lay down side by side. Each one's breathing slowed.

As they lay there, Bobby looked on one side of him at his father and then his grandfather on the other. Without a word he leaned over to gently kiss his father's cheek and then turned toward his grandfather and did the same. He said quietly, "I am the luckiest guy I know to have both of you."

The older men rolled toward the boy and wrapped him in their arms.

cburton
cburton
233 Followers
12