All Comments on 'Dad Caught Me and Stepmom'

by Bestgoals123

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Be honest

Your a man who lusts just like him so fuck it your his son he will get over it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply amazing!

It's an amazement you managed to gather enough semi coherent thoughts to attempt to write a story.

Please resume your normal medication regimen, take some remedial English for Idiots courses, and sally forth with renewed effort to share your visions with the public at larger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Uh...

One day you'll have real Sex, kid. Don't worry. Keep it up and get an editor.

masterkinglordgodmasterkinglordgodabout 8 years ago
pussy comes first.

if she is willing, keep it up. always remember your daddy will not always be in your life we grow up and move on. what are you going to do if you meet a woman , you and her love each other, but your dad do not like her, so are you going to kick her to the curb. hell no. be your own man.

do you even for sure what your dad was and is mad about. was it that you fucked your step mom or his wife. maybe never she came with your dad, or not as intense with your dad. maybe she sucked you , never sucked your dad. some women need to be taken(forced sex) and maybe your dad does not it in him. you need to talk with your step mom to see from her what she thinks your dad was pissed about the most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
O.M.F.G.

What a pile of rancid camel-shit, this really has to be top nominee for the single worst story of the year, it's a fucking 5-star, Blue Riband shoo-in. WTF kid? Learn to write, speak, and think coherently, get some hair on your balls before you think about sex, and if you're going to write about it, FFS go and have some, first. Typical weiner-slapper story from a pre-pubescent, virgin zit-factory, no fucking stars, I can't believe the site let this monkey-piss dribble through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a load of sh**

How old are you dickhead, about 12?

Don't ever bother to write anything else on here until you grow up, maybe in about 40 years or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Learn to write

Go to school

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the old fat ugly asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

nirdelanochenirdelanocheabout 8 years ago
i want my five minutes back.

why i wasted FIVE minutes about that sh**?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

take a good writing course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Utter Crap

"My step mom is blonde and is Californian."

Really? You think it's some kind of foreign exotic place instead of the shit hole with plastic women that it really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whoever keeps writing these is a troll.

I keep seeing the same type of comments "Rate 5 stars to offset the 1" and then a "supportive" comment from one of his other accounts which has just as much sense and grammar. Someone should block his IP address.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh dear

The English is terrible, the story is worse.

A couple of people have favorited this????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
American's don't use the word Whilst. Never ever!

American's don't use the word Whilst. Never ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yawn

This story made my vagina dry. Stop writing please

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
helping with dad in the story

its a fairly good story, you will get better practice, now in the story with regards to your dad, you should talk with ex-step mom, an plan a seduction where she, you & dad get to share her together in a 3some, hopefully that should help with mending some fences but there's no guarantees, so what have you got to lose now, when it seems like you may lost him already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

In. Your. Dreams. Worst story ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
stop writing

10 mins here 15 mins. there what a hero try fucking yourself you 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

though it very funney

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tough crowd, but

applause I guess for finishing the story

Try to parse through all the comments, whilst honing your narrative and character development skills - and perhaps elicit an editor/ proofreader?

Hot, seductive step moms are a ripe territory for exploration, and sometimes dads are fully aware of their allure to others, and perhaps even happy to share / observe the experience with hand picked partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Skipped most of it

since description on "New Stories" list & first sentence state obvious, proving writer is a COMPLETE moron!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What should you do?

Well the character should disappear, just like the author, because both are ridiculous and have no clue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon

Clicked on ONE star but the site gave FOUR!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
What should you do?

What you should do you ask? Go back to school and learn the English language, sentence structure and much more. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a clock

a clock watcher and not very interesting at the same time. sorry but you really need to learn that your dad is not going to talk to you until you learn to speak and stop timing your yourself. in other words stupid and needs a lot of work ..... the author not the story the story needs to be tossed in the trash and rewritten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I couldn't get through it.

1. Spelling errors galore.

2. Grammatical errors abound.

3. English is clearly not your first language. Due to this your wording is... unusual. This makes reading your story difficult and distracts from the story.

4. Having an editior review your writing will alleviate problems 1-3.

5. Your descriptions of your sexual encounters, make it sound as though porn is your only experience with sex. Porn is NOT an accurate representation of sexual encounters.

6. Sexual assault (in the shower scene in your story) does not lead to sex, unless it's followed up by more sexual assault, but then it's not sex. It's rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What you should do...

Write another chapter where the readers learn that your ex-step-mom is a middle school English teacher and she tutors you on your weekly visits.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 8 years ago
Huh?

I can't really say to much that hasn't already been posted. This story just sucked.

CrossmarkCrossmarkabout 8 years ago
Some Help Needed..

Try a little harder..Well a lot harder..next story read what you wrote and you will say "What the fuck was I thinking.."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What should I do ?

How about you never write a story again ! Your use of the English language in written form makes me want to gouge out my fucking eyes !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm... What Should You Do?

As others have said, never, EVER write again. That would be a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IF I

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GIVE MY DAD THE BEST BLOW JOB EVER, AND DO IT EVERY DAY, AND IF HE WANTED TO FUCK ME,I WOULD LOVE HIM TO DO IT ANYTIME,3953

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck him

I say fuck him and find someone better to be your dad so you can fuck them too, that's what I would do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dead

This story was terrible. I’m sorry but the story ended so fast you couldn’t really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get an editor. I can't count the number of grammar errors. Then there is the constant use of Whilst

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is wrong with you? Why would you publish the story that is that poorly written, not using an editor, not using a proofreader? That's just weird.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story is bad in the sense that it's ugly and stupid. The story is poor in that it is poorly written with bad grammar and misused words and poor spelling. Not worth the disk space to store it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope you knocked up your step mom move in together have more kids

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

Learn to write is 1 thing you need to do and 2 learn some respect until then there's nothing you can do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous