All Comments on 'Dad Comes Home Friday'

by jacksgirl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It happened to me

It happened to me is something that I never thought would

My daddy and I were invited to a wedding out of town. We thought that we could save some money if we shared a room with two beds.

I came back to the motel room early after the reception and took off my dress and went to bed wearing just my bra and panties

I woke up when I heard the door open and my daddy came in

I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes. I heard the toilet flush and then the bed move

I thought that he was sitting there getting ready for bed and didn't think to much about it. The room went dark and again the bed moved. Then I felt the covers moving and I knew that he was getting in bed with me. I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he laid on his back. Then he turned on his side and put his arm around me and touched my left breast.

Oh no I thought. This isn't suppose to happen I was sacred but didn't say anything hoping that he would go to sleep but then I felt him rubbing his penis against my butt.

He was semi hard and it was getting harder.

He removed his hand from my breast and began pulling my panties down

Oh god no I thought please don't do this to me but he was determined to continue rubbing his penis against me.

I felt him move down a bit and I felt his penis against my vagina poking at me.

Daddy don't I said Just as he pushed against me and my vulva was being streached and he pushed his cock inside of me deep until I could feel it touching the back wall of my vagina touching my cervix and womb

I was frozen in fear and he was stroking his penis in and out of me.

Oh please daddy I cried. Stop. Please don't do this to me. I'm not on any kind of birth control and I could get pregnant but my protests fell on deaf ears.

I tried to get away from him but all I managed to do was push back at him to make it easier for him to fuck me.

All of a sudden I felt his cock expand slightly then erupt inside of me shooting ribbons and ribbons of his potent seman deep inside of me coating my overies and cervix with his semen.

When he was finished he removed his cock from inside of me and rolled over on his back and started to snore.

I cried myself to sleep feeling his semen leaking out of me and coating my legs and thighs

The next morning I woke up and daddy was dressed and told me to meet him in the restaurant like nothing had happened

Well the title of this story is :It happened to me :and it did

A month later I missed my period and I found out that I was pregnant

Daddy never knew that the baby was his

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad

Wow, "It Happened To Me"....... your father basically raped you! I was lucky, as my dad didn't force me into intercourse, but we stripped naked and he tried to teach me about a man's sexual needs and pleasures. He taught me foreplay techniques and how to jack him off. So glad he didn't force himself on me because he has a huge thick scary penis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous