All Comments on 'Dad Cums to the Rescue'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
well done!

great story. I loved how the lessons stretched out over several sessions, so it wasn't just one sex scene. they cleared the daughter-father barrier of talking about sex a little too easy, and there wasn't any guilt or consternation over the incest, but those minor issues didn't detract from the overall story, which was hot. 5 stars.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 9 years ago
Well told!

Aside from your abysmal taste in whiskey, a well told story. Very natural dialogue.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 9 years ago
didn't read everything yet:

from all the pieces did read - excellent + fantastic & awesome +

spectacular & phenomenal ... ... after i've completely read - i'll return

reading again reading again reading again reading again [ as long

nothing changes because of the arrogant people that report things ] ... ...

this here from what did read thus far absolutely flawless ` i'm shocked

it's not already placed Hall Fame `

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

This was one good story. The sex scenes were spot on. I liked that you did not rush things. Keep writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
I CALL IT A 5+!

You can write. Like the way you pace the action, that makes it believable. Keep on writing!

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
I came by page 3

YEE HAW 5-stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Please just let the editor thoroughly check for incomplete words and misspellings. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funny

now Billy's mom also gonna have Some fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great job

outstanding job of telling a highly sexual story. Keep the writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok, dads a douche, no fucking WAY that girl would be going out with that guy again. He should have told her to call the asshole and explain in detail how he fucked up and why she wasnt wasting any more time with him. What kind of dad sends her back to the truck rapist?! Fuck that!

THAT bit set aside... The story is fucking awesome so far! (Note taking as I read here, hehe). Hell Im surprised he hadn't just talked her out of blowing off dick boy and staying home to play with very experienced daddy ;)

I about lost it when she decided to let dad fuck her in the ass, lol!

Then the awesome cowboy fuck when she got home from her new, improved date! Wow! Man, I need a horny daughter, or better life or something, lol!

However....

"" She lifted herself off my cock and used her fingers to scoop a gob of cum out of her dripping pussy. She smeared the sticky goo across my gaping mouth, then stuffed her fingers in. ""

He better tell her that this isn't gonna fly with most guys! Most guys don't want their cum anywhere near their own mouths! Like trying to get a guy to go down on you after he's fucked you and left a load in there. I'll do it, but its definitely an odd taste, like a metallic flavored smoked mesquite wood, very odd. I learned I prefer to go down first and fuck second most of the time, lol.

Dad was dead on about making sure she gets hers FIRST because once he cums he wont care! I love eating pussy, but after fucking and your hormones and testosterone crashes, you pretty much don't care anymore. Have to motivate myself. Some random date isnt going to give a shit, rheh.

All in all a great story! I cant believe she didn't come back to dad for more sex off and on! Seems somewhat out of character considering her forwardness. Hell I'd be visiting her if I was dad ;)

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5-stars!

5-stars!ADAE

ticklechambersticklechambersover 8 years ago
Good Job

Liked the concept and enjoyed seeing this relationship between father and girl. Would love to see a more protective streak in the father, a big aspect of daddy-babygirl fetish is about that nurturing protective streak of the daddy.

Careful of jumping between first and third person. And think more about the protagoinist's motives and personal desires. If he cares enough about his daughter to give her dating tips that are so intimate, why would he in the same breath tell her to accept the treatment of a boy who crudely expects sexual favours?

Does he care about his daughter or does he think she is a slut who should accept being handled by pigs under the notion that she reaches orgasm first (even if she needs to do it herself, disregarding open communication about her own needs)

Keep writing, thumbs up! Definitely enjoyed the plot and interested in getting to know these characters more intimately (personality, motives etc.) Check out my stories if you have the time would love your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One Hot Story

Great plot, nice pacing, moving alone with action throughout.

You could have lingered in certain spots.

Like when she was learning to throat Dad's cock.

Slowly get the reader to feel his cock finally fucking her throat.

While she tried to learn how to get all of the head of his cock in her throat.

Telling her to think of her throat as another cunt fucking his cock.

Though he was trying to hold back from cuming.

As the head of his cock went in and out of her tight throat he couldn't hold out.

Dear old Dad filled her throat with jet after jet of his cum.

Damn near choking his little girl.

She being the proud student she is, just swallowed.

She moaned "umm, yum. think I like the taste of your cum."

Smiling back at him asking "Did you like that?", "I'm getting better at this"

More practice to look forward to?

It's nice to have some fresh young women learning how to deep throat on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum drinking

Her love of the cum drinking turns us guys on. My own niece still drinks my load evry other day or when she can get away from her mother. She learned or became addicted to male sperm after sucking me off i think about her 3rd time. She has blown me now about 33 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!

Need to further her anal, & basic, class sessions. A little trim & a lot more rim! I'd like to see how kinky he could get her to be... Teachers pet the 'head' of the class!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

well written story; wish i could have taught my daughter this way, then maybe she wouldn't have gone off the tracks and gone with anyone she could pick up. sadley we lost her to drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five stars, dad should've kept fucking her though!

' As her fingers came out, the head of my cock took their place, easily slipping into her tight hole. '

....and that's why, just like in a girl's pussy, I never use three fingers! Why in the world would I want to stretch it so loose that my cock just slips right in? I want that pussy nice and squeezing tight till my cock dilates it a while after I fill it and her muscles and tendons stretch to my size! Definitely applies to that ass! Only two fingers if I can get by with it! Hell, if the girl likes or will tolerate getting off on some pain/pleasure, I'll try going with one, or even none if she's kinky! Sure three depending on the girl, I suppose, but (heh, heh, he said butt!;) two still leaves that deliciously tight sphincters squeezing down hard on me as I push in! Yum! The less I can use, the harder they squeeze me to death, for longer! Unless she's really small, her ass will dilate soon enough... Probably too soon, and you're just going to be fucking an open cave, unless you can get her to squeeze down on you!

That's why I love and hate anal; it's always tighter than her pussy when you start out, but usually by the time you get warmed up, she's so loose you (me anyway) don't have enough friction to get off, unless you can mentally push yourself over the edge.

I love my wife dearly, but if some really short, skinny, narrow-hipped girl came on to me, I'd be fucked. Literally, hehe.

Some girl with an ass so small it could barely stretch open enough to squeeze me in, mmmmmm!! Her head turned sideways, face down on the mattress, back bowed down, on her knees with that narrow, tiny ass pushed up high. Her knees spread wide. Groaning, whimpering and rubbing her clitty furiously to dump endorphin coated pleasure on top of the pain of my long, rock hard, blunt tipped cock slowly pushing and forcing it's way into her slicked up ass. Her tiny little anus being forcefully, slowly stretched open, squealing as the head pops past her tight o-ring (oh!-ring, hehe;) and locks down on the hard shaft behind it! Screaming in pain and ecstasy as I force the shaft, oh so slowly, in to the hilt as she convulses in orgasm, pulsing, shaking, trying to break me and squeeze me in half. My hands on her hip bones, holding her up after her legs started trembling and turned to jelly. Her wailing as I slowly pull back out till the ridge of my mushroomed head grinds against her tight ring, pulling against it to stretch it taught, her angry pink-red anus stretched out towards me obscenely, like I'm trying to turn her inside-out. Oh so fucking sexy! Then forcing my way back inside as she claws at the sheets with one hand, the other slapping back against my thigh, her nails digging in hard, breaking the skin, her eyes huge and bulging, mouth open in a shocked O, a barely audible squeak coming out as I pound her ass slow and hard, my balls slapping against her soaked pussy and fingers as she does things to her clit. I finally bury myself in her hard, my cock swelling then exploding, cum racing up my shaft and spraying out hard against her insides like a firehose nozzle being opened! The heat of my seed coating her insides, along with her fingers flying on her clit, does her in and she dies the little death, squeezing and pulsing down on me over and over. Then I calculate the risk and grin, holding her hips even tighter as I short pump and spray the ladt few jets, calling out her little sister's name in ecstasy, feeling that fine ass of hers clamp down so hard it's painful, locking me in place as it still tries to push me out! She forces her closed fluttering eyes open, looking back at me and seeing my mischievous smile and silently mouths 'you fucker!' Then tightens her grip on my leg, sinking her nails in deeper, a lopsided grin on her face as I yelp in pain as she shudders through the rest of her orgasm.

Whew. That came out of nowhere! Yummy ;)

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 5 years ago
Very nice

So hot, daddy teaching his little girl how to fuck. It's a shame he didn't get to continue filling her young cunt full of his daddy cock, but it kinda sounds like she went on to be a high school slut.

Made me wish i had a daughter to teach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I would have prefered she stuck with daddy

Have daddies children. Maybe even bring some of her girlfriends to live with her and get pregnant at the same time with her daddies seed.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Good Story...didn't flow for me..has potential..

knershknersh10 months ago

This "education" from "dad" is so dumb & wrong on so many levels. She's literally setting herself up to always have sexual encounters she doesn't like, and putting out even more as a reward for behavior she doesn't like. Ensuring she never gets treaded with the respect, love and compassion she wants from a lover... and not all men are like this asshole.

If you put it to the extreme, she would literally enable a date rapist, if he would get her off before or while raping her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous