All Comments on 'Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 01'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
Like it.

Nice story, like the plot, nicely written. We sense a threesome coming? Hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mandy

Need to get Mandy involved with "Daddy". A threesome is not needed in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

would love to read more on this story.

ParkierParkierabout 8 years ago
Threesome plus 1

I think it would awesome if maybe Paula along with Suzi & Mandy could somehow be worked into the story.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 8 years ago
Anticipating the next chapter

But this time - without the recipes? OK?

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Rapier

The handful of paragraphs about food in this chapter served several purposes in terms of plot and character, but they're what you comment on? Am I going to be able to describe the birthday cake that belongs in the next chapter? C'mon...

saywutsaywutabout 8 years ago
Lmao

You try to give your story depth by talking about a bunch of irrelevant things which just makes it boring and redundant. I don't know if you're aware of it but filling up space with superficial details doesn't make a good story. The moment the dad revealed his attraction to the daughter was awkward, maybe could've spent more time working that out and less time talking about Netflix and tomatoes or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WEEEEELL......

The others have said it mostly, so no further comments on the irrelevance.

As for that rascal Mandy, meThinks she's in it with the mom!

🤔😑

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Sawyut

First, that admission scene is supposed to be awkward, he's coming into it feeling uncertain and ashamed of himself, and even as he's admitting it, he's still trying to partly deny it, because he's certain Suzy will reject him. I do not see a different approach to it that doesn't change who he is. And this will contrast with some other scenes later on, so pay attention.

Second, irrelevant to what? To the sex, or to the characters and context that get us there? I see the movies and meals as important to depicting how the characters have always interacted with each other, just when that's about to change forever. Plus, they're important to the characters, even when they're not part of Steve's growing attraction. If I say that Suzy's roommate Sandra has a bigger part to play further down the road, does that make the crockpot meal more relevant? Of course, but I shouldn't have to say so.

Third, none of the meals in the story had tomatoes - where'd that come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
JUST A LITTLE......

Just a little to slow on the buildup/background ...... but a great finish...... chain yourself to the computer and get us chapter 2 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Food and Sex go Together.

Congratulations and thank you for a very good, intelligently-written and sexy story. The impatient people who didn't like your description of food and eating are missing a most important part of human pleasure (and they probably overlooked your analogies between sex and food - Alfredo sauce and jism, for example) You left us with the perfect teaser for Chapter 2: What happens if Dad is also attracted to Mandy...Please keep going and keep all of your readers us going. HandsomeVry

theincestclubtheincestclubabout 8 years ago
Now I'm hungry.

I did enjoy your story but I have to agree with some of the other comments here. Even if it didn't bother me as much, I must admit that a lot of the details felt irrelevant and didn't serve at all to the character/story development. Also, even if it took 2 and a half pages to get to the sex, it didn't feel like there was much of a build up. It was just a dad and a daughter hanging out (with the occasional perverted thought by the dad) and the suddenly they were fucking. The "admission scene" felt really abrupt.

Just my honest opinion and well-meant constructive criticism, take it or leave it. Either way I look forward for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice read

Maybe throw in a plot twist, like she accidentally gets pregnant, they decide to keep the baby, and blame it on a relationship gone wrong but end up becoming a secret family of their own.........sorry. none of my business lol. Please continue

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 8 years ago
Leenysman:

here's1st.offhere's - - didn't read everything yet this story

did read almost thee entire page1page also bits&pieces also here&there

everything else NOW THAT'S BEEN SAID don't listen everybody else

the whiners [ ALL THEE PHENOMENAL STORIES BLOCKBUSTER STORIES

THAT LITERALLY MAKE HALL~OF~FAME THEY ALL TAKE TIME LOTS TIME

BUILDING EVERYTHING ] " sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo "

YOU GO ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT

YOU GO ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR

YOU GO ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep it going

Great read keep it coming!!!!!

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
theincestclub

The admission scene was MEANT to be abrupt. Suzy's own admission pushed Steve over the edge of a cliff he was shying away from. That doesn't happen gradually. It's sudden, sharp, and irreversible. Just because other Literotica incest stories escalate things gradually doesn't mean mine has to. And if you haven't guessed, Steve's not done falling.

theincestclubtheincestclubabout 8 years ago
what I meant is...

...that it felt like it came out of nowhere. The dad pretty much admitted that he sees her sexually before the daughter gave any indication that she was interested. An admission like that in real life is a HUGE deal and could very easily damage a relationship. Realistically speaking, a father wouldn't admit to those feelings, in that manner, just because she was wearing skimpy clothes. Nothing in the story until that point indicated that something like that would happen. It didn't feel natural, it just seemed convenient for the story. I get that he struggled with his feelings in his head, but on the outside world things were pretty normal, nothing outrageous had happened. Nothing that would prompt him to jeopardize his relationship with his daughter that way.

I know it happens all the time in other literotica stories but the way you'd set up the story up until that point indicated that you were aiming for something more real and believable story/character-wise, so it felt uneven.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
theincestclub

Yes, Steve admitted his reactions to her without seeing any signs of Suzy's interest, because he wasn't *looking* for any. He didn't say what he said to get her to bed, it just opened the door for Suzy to push him there. Steve isn't the pursuer in this story, Suzy is, and the subtle things she was doing were working mainly in his subconcsious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

and the butt-nugget decided to ignore me when I said she couldn't drive mine.

""

Bwuhahahaha!! I almost spit my coffee everywhere! Butt-nugget! Thats a new one for my list!

""

Paula answered the door. "Hi, Steve. How are you? Still married to your job?" she asked grumpily, as we walked towards my car.

""

Omfg! Dont hold back lady, tell us how you really feel! Lol! Seems she hasnt gotten rid of her hostility yet! Im glad my parents werent like that when they got divorced!

""

I was still rock hard, and couldn't sleep. The alarm was set for 4:45, but when 4:00 rolled around and I was still both awake and erect, I quietly got up and moved to the bathroom.

""

Lol, shoulda gotten up right after the movie and went to the bathroom to jack off! Hell, I would have done it in bed since my daughter was doing it, then get up and change boxers, lol! If you go to the bathroom just turn the faucet on some for some background noise! I do that in any bathroom that doesnt have a noisy vent fan, I hate trying to #2 with no noise, heh.

""

I found her panties. The gusset was still damp. I was briefly tempted to sniff them, then got revolted with myself,

""

Oh come ON, how can you NOT sniff her panties?! It's like an inborn genetic trait in the male genome!! ;). (Hope I got that sciencey bit right;)

""

Dad, do you think if I drive you to and from work a few times over the next couple of weeks, I could use your car, so I wouldn't just be stuck at the condo? I'd like to explore Dallas and Fort Worth a little on my own."

""

Lol, better take two Mapsco's and a GPS or you're get lost for sure! Hehehe.

""

What I forgot was that I'd have to endure watching Suzy licking her lips, every time she got sauce on them. I managed to not get an erection from this, but only because I was feeling guilty about imagining her lips doing what a father shouldn't be imagining. I'd stopped asking 'What's wrong with me?' I knew what it was, I was close to getting turned on by my daughter. Maybe not to the point of an erection, so far, but that might only be a matter of time.

""

I get that its necessary for the plot and story continuity, buuuut... I just don't get all of the beating yourself up because you're secretly drooling over your hot daughter. Its pretty simple, to me, to rationalize that my family member is physically awesome, hot, sexy, curvy, smells great, flirty, etc. it turns me on, hell I might get wood over her later and jack off. ...but I don't stress out over it because Im just looking at a body...it doesn't matter who its attached to, thats just nature! ;)

""

I served the pasta and the bread. I would normally have served a salad, too, but with flying to Minneapolis, had not wanted to buy the greens before the trip, and had no chance to go shopping for fresh produce since getting back. I would pick some up tomorrow.

""

...gawd, how many years has it been since I cooked...

""

She washed up all the dinner dishes and pans. It was a division of labor carried over from my marriage to Paula that whoever cooked didn't have to wash.

""

Ive always cleaned and washed dishes as I was cooking, that way there was nothing left to do but put the lid on the leftovers and put the dinner plates in the dishwasher! Used to really get my GF, she always had a huge mess after cooking, lol.

""

Good night, Dad." With that, she got up and headed for her room, and I went into mine, changed into the sweatshorts I usually sleep in, and got into bed.

""

What, no goodnight kiss?? Awww...

""

I didn't need to even have the damn sex dream, I was imagining them while awake!

""

Lol, I like his imagination!! ;)

""

And then I heard her moan. And the words "fuck, fuck, fuck" plain as day. And then the buzz of a vibrator. Oh, shit, she's masturbating again. And you're just standing here listening to it, you pervert. I forced myself to turn around, abandoned any thoughts of tea, and headed back to my bedroom, to at least close my eyes.

""

Awwwww!! How can you at LEAST listen!! Hell, go peak under the pretense of closing the door, youve already heard her, cant undo that, soooo... In for a penny... ;)

""

Home smelled heavenly. Suzy had found my crockpot, and had both pork chops and potatoes cooking in it, in a sesame-ginger-teriyaki sauce of some kind, and some other veggies.

""

Man, crockpot recipes are awesome!! Nothing like throwing ingredients in a pot, turning it on and setting the timer on it! (If youre going to buy one, spring the extra money for one with a shutoff timer and a warm setting! ;)

""

"Let me think about it," I said. "It's a big change from your being an occasional visitor for four or six weeks, to you living here, especially once you do graduate. Can I have until the end of the week to decide?"

""

....wha...? You have to 'think' about wether you'll let your daughter live with you?! Wft dude?? Not like shes a crack addict and going to clean you out! Rofl. ...well she'll prolly clean you out, but....hehehe ;)

""

Suzy was still in bed when I got up in the morning, so I just made an english muffin, with the last of the peanut butter, and hit the road. I stopped at the store on the way home for peanut butter and some apples, and a six-pack of beer.

""

Lol, sounds like he still eats like he's in college. We lived off of ramen noodles, peanut butter sandwiches, eggs, that cheap grade hamburger we got at Kroger that comes in the huge plastic tube! I bet the fat content was thru the roof! Its amazing our cholesterol level stayed low! Hmm, what else.. We'd wait till the deli at the grocery stores were closing and they would throw all the fried chicken that was left in a grocery bag and sell it to us for two or three bucks! Awesome! Oh! The day old bread store!! Cant remember if it was Baird or another... Man, bread, donuts, bagels, you name it! Cheap cheap!!! Ahhh memories!!

""

How do burgers and sliced apples and dipping sauce sound for dinner?

""

Lummm, that actually sounds good!! Peanut butter and caramel sauce...gotta remember that!

....wow!! Just finished reading dad telling her about being horny... Her speech telling dad she wants him has to be the best one that I have ever read on here! Very well done!!

""

I stroked the back of her head, not pushing or guiding, but just to caress her hair.

""

THANK YOU!!! Im sooo tired of all the 'I grabbed her hair and rammed my cock down her throat and held it there.' And other crap like that!

""

We'll need to be extremely careful, and realize that this can't be a permanent thing between us, but I don't have any problem with it in the short term. I mean, I can't marry you, you can't have my children, all that. You eventually need to find another man to love, and leave me. I love you, that part is permanent, but beyond that, we'll just have to figure out as we go along. How are you feeling about it?"

""

Wow. You havent even made love or fucked her yet and you're already cutting it short! Damn! :/

""

"I think I can manage that," she said. "Plus, my period is due to arrive a day or two before that, so we'll have to stop fucking then, anyway. If I stop giving you head, too, that ought to give you just enough time to not look like I've been fucking you silly," she said, grinning. "Because I plan to, between now and then."

""

Hmmm, wonder what kind of BC she's on... I give my girl a shot every couple of months for hers and she doesn't have a period at all. At most some tiny spotting. ...not that I would care anyway, blood doesn't bother me at all, hell I think its a bit kinky, hehe ;)

....awesome story so far, and thank gawd there are more chapters!! Thanks for writing!!

Very fun to read and really enjoyed commenting as I read it!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

I can't wait to read more.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Last year

So I realize this story if from over a year ago but going to voice my opinion anyway. First off let me say to all the whinny whiners, IT'S Lennysman's story and he can include any details he feels like...if you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!!! I started reading some of the comments but after listening to so many cry babies I gave up. I for one am looking forward to the next 2 chapters. I am hoping that there isn't a threesome (unless it's Steve, Suzy and another guy and not Mandy) and for the love of God NO PAULA IN THE MIX!!!! Now I am off to read the next 2 chapters. Oh yeah one more thing...if you're going to complain about the story at least have the balls to use your name and not hide behind "Anonymous".

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
I'm with Bobo

Don't like it? don't keep reading, Go Away. Don't be a whiner. Nobody likes a whiner.

Personally I like it and intend to read all of the story, Had not even started to think about what else will happen but agree, no mom in this. She's going to be nasty for certain and we don't need that.

BigDaddyWillieBBigDaddyWillieBalmost 6 years ago

Great Story. Can't wait to read the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same here

I thought it was hot too. I am waiting for more. I would like even more sex in the next one too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awww, poor little baby author can't handle constructive criticism?

What a bitch baby.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Criticism?

Literotica lets authors choose whether comments are allowed on their stories. I allow them, because I'm interested in hearing constructive criticism. That does not mean that I'm required to agree with those criticisms. Nor am I prevented from responding whether I agree or don't.

Literotica lets authors delete any comment for any reason. The only comments I ever delete are ones that are spam. I didn't delete any comments that were critical of this story chapter. And I'm not deleting this personal insult, either (that has nothing to do with the story itself).

Of course, I'm not surprised that the commenter stayed anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi Leeny

First; in my opinion, comments shouldn’t be allowed from someone who hides behind an anonymous mask. These people are reading adult erotica for free, and then have the balls to criticize. Constructive criticism is one thing, but if you don’t like the FREE story, stop reading, and shut the fuck up. Pathetic.

Second; this is a great story. The storyline is original, and the pace is correct. The build-up was well thought out, and the relationship established along the way. As for the food, bravo! I like how the recipe gives depth to the character. If your readers are only looking for the cum shot, they should write their own stories, or watch internet porn. Apparently depth of character for them means how deep the guys dick gets.

Third; some constructive criticism. Your characters deserve a little more emotion. I understand this is first person from the fathers perspective, but the daughter could have been given a little observation with regard to her feelings. She’s in a hotel bed opposite her father masturbating, and the reader has no idea if she’s just an exhibitionist with no qualms about daddy seeing, or if she’s trying to provoke him to action.

Fourth; as I see the dates involved, it’s possible a following chapter has been written. If not, the apparent animosity between the sisters would cause inevitable friction if the younger one becomes involved as well. Mom is in the past, so she should stay there. I like the idea of the relationship growing, and the two of them addressing obstacles together. There’s no reason your imagination and writing ability couldn’t provide that for the characters. There’s already love there. It deserves a future. Just my opinion.

Fifth; keep up the good work. Sure there were a few areas that could have been improved, but overall it’s a great story, and pretty well written. I’ll be looking for more of your work. Thank you for sharing.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 3 years agoAuthor

To The_Big_Woo

Having Suzy's emotions be a little opaque, until the scene where she comes right out and asks him if she turns him on, is on purpose. Steve is meant to be left guessing to that point. She's trying to seduce him, but without being so blatant about it that she can't deny it later. So, yes, that leaves the readers guessing, too, but that is intended.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
" . . . Dad? What are you going to do if you start getting horny towards Mandy like you did towards me?"

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yup, I have to agree with some of the other commenters;

Any "ANONYMOUS" poster who wants to be ugly about his/her comments should either 'man up' and post under a name, or just be quiet, stop reading, and MOVE ON TO ANOTHER, more acceptable story for them!! Nobody really appreciates comments written in such bad taste...Golden Rule, PEOPLE!!!!

FOR "Leenysman"-I love the story(ies), and will continue reading; the whole lead-up has been intense, and I am anticipating more from future chapters!

Five**5**Stars...💥💥💥💥💥🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES