All Comments on 'Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ImnusImnusabout 8 years ago
Total Garbage

So much build up on the 1st Chapter (that was amazing) and then you turn it into a senseless gang-bang seconds into this chapter, it totally ruined even the first chapter for me because they feel like completely different stories.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Imnus

Sorry if this chapter didn't meet your expectations from Chapter 1, but a threesome followed by foursome doesn't equal a gang-bang.

islandic00islandic00about 8 years ago
Very good

I love this series. You make the characters come alive with each of them having their own personalities. The way the storyline unfolds and flows naturally and is realistic in that outside influences impinge on the main characters. More please.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Islandic00

Chapter 3 (of 3) already submitted, should be visible tomorrow (4/21).

rob1356rob1356about 8 years ago
Love the story.

Can't wait for Ch. 03...enjoyed 01 and 02...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely

Love the story, but it does need a little bit of editing here and there. Looking forward to the next chapter.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Editing.

Don't just tell me it needs editing, point out the mistakes, please. I'm aware of a couple (an extra period one place, a misplaced " in another), but I can't fix what you don't point out.

jme51usajme51usaabout 8 years ago
Great Story Line

I love your story. Please keep it going. The style is wonderful and U are doing a great job of developing the characters. I like the twist at the end of Chapter 2. Mandy is not so unobservant.

theincestclubtheincestclubabout 8 years ago
Dissapointed...

...I was really looking forward to learn the recipe for chicken piccata.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
theincestclub

Go write the 2nd part of your Shaving Dad story, willya? 8-) Maybe your Michael should finally say 'Yes'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry!

Sorry I got to where you said a foursome and stopped reading. Most men are alfe others are not men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story, but ditch the extra guy!

""

She looked surprised, and frowned. "You mean sexually? You'll get that because I love you and lust after you. But I won't fuck you out of some sense of gratitude, Dad. I don't ever want to be in a relationship where sex feels like an obligation. Did it feel like that with Mom?"

""

I told my girl when we started dating that sex shouldn't be used as a tool, used or withheld for punishment or reward. Its not a doggie treat to be dangled! If she was one of those people that use it like that then we need to go our separate ways right now. Never had a problem with her doing crap like that either!

""

" But I see the way she watches him. That's love in her eyes, I'm sure of it."

"So, is there anything we can do to help clear their path to true love?"

""

Hmm... Is it just me or does it seem like things are getting complicated too quick with too many players? ...can't say as I'm happy with the brother being dropped into the picture, adjusting to these three was enough of a jump and just fine for me, ...hell, her sister hasn't even shown up yet either!! :/

""

Are you ready to share her?"

""

No! Tell your brother to piss off! ;) hehehe. Share, with another guy? Fuck that! Heh.

""

She fell forward, then rolled onto her back, and Nick lowered his mouth, to her pussy, to lick out both of our loads.

""

Oh. Hell. No. I'm not licking out my own load, much less someone else's cum too. Eww. I don't mind going down on a girl after Ive cum In her, though the two flavors mixed isnt my favorite, but thats it. Hell, I'm not keen on fucking a girl after someone else has cum in her:/. ...call me old fashioned, lol. ;).

""

Suzy's period started the next morning, so sexually I went from light speed to full stop.

""

You'll fuck her with another guy's cum in her but not with a little blood?? Never stopped me! Hell, I'll dive right in ! :)

""

"I don't know, sweetie. It's a mighty big risk, and we've already risked a lot, by letting Sandra and Nick in on it. I mean, I would lose my job if this became public.

""

Your job? Hell, you could both, all four, wind up in jail!

""

During the second game, Mandy actually played the word 'incest' on the board, and Suzy and I both looked at each other, then away just as fast. We didn't say anything about it, and the game continued on.

""

...oh yeah, sister dished talking in her sleep!! Lol. Mandy's on a fishing expedition! Hehe

""

Mandy finding that she now fit into Suzy's yellow bikini, while Suzy wore her green one. They were a sight, lying side by side at the pool, but my eyes were still drawn to Suzy most of all. I couldn't explain why.

""

...uh, because you're in love with her and fucking her? Lol.

Well, made it to the end of this chapter, figured sister knew what was going on, so no surprise cliffhanger for me there. ...can't say as I'm very happy with the way the story is progressing... The addition of the other guy is a huge turnoff for me. I could sort of go with the roommate thing maybe, daughter in love with dad and her so they all shack up, etc etc, then work the other daughter in or not. Going to read the next chapter anyway since Ive enjoyed the story enough in general, and Im curious about sister a bit... Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're fantastic!

I can't think how you can make chapter 3 any better, but I'm sure you will I can't wait. T.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 8 years ago
GOOD SURPRISE's HAPPEN TOO

I of course have not ventured into Chap 3 at this point. I like the way you think, and that has to be said. I like the idea of a circle discussion w/o repercussions. Thanks for the concept. Looking fwd to reading chap 3.

NobilistNobilistalmost 8 years ago

Wait if Sandra's a vet the GI Bill should pay for all of her college and give her living allowance depending on the cost of living in the area for college. Plus money for book and supplies.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Nobilist

I did say she was going to college on the GI Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

I can't wait to read more.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Story was good until you added the racial point

I enjoyed the father/daughter interaction, but adding race ruined the story for me. Now we have incest and inter-racial..we lost the hot sexual relation. Of course Mandy was a good addition and her observation was spot on. It would have been a 5 if it was not for the racial.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Racial?

I made Sandra and her brother black, but did not treat Steve's interaction with her any differently than I would if she had been white. If anything, I wanted her to not be Paula. It should not matter, and I wrote it that way. I'm sorry that you think it does.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Thanks

This story just gets better and better. Nick was a surprise I never saw coming.

Mandy guessing seemed to me a most logical step in this stories development.

Thanks

HornyKipHornyKipover 7 years ago
Getting bett all the time.

I thought it was great bringing in Suzy's roommate. And her being black makes it even hotter. Then you stoke the coals, and bring in Nick, who is Sandra's brother/lover and Suzy's boyfriend. Is he and Steve going to hook up too? Nick had no problem linking his and Steve's cum from Suzy's pussy. Why not get it directly from the source?

golfgator1golfgator1about 7 years ago
Lost good story

Loved the first story and you should have stopped and started a new series cause you ruined this one by bringing in weak characters that detract from the original story line. I will not keep any of this junk. Disappointed since I loved your previous stories that I have read. I have been reading these stories for over 40 years so I know when an author is trying too hard to be everything to everyone. Don't mix apples with grapes.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
@golfgator1

I write stories that interest me in writing them, and if the audience likes them, too, that’s great. But the path the story takes is where I want it to go, not where I think the audience wants it.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Still loving it!!

I am sooo sick of everything being about race. Why can't people just accept people for WHO they are and not WHAT COLOR they are? My own father turned his back on my older sister and her 2 kids because their father happened to be black. He said that she'd ruined their lives and gave them no chance to succeed because of being bi-racial. Well the jokes on him because 35 years later he's dead and my niece is a doctor in CA. She also graduated #1 in her class in high school in a class of about 500 seniors!!! And NO ONE else in the family cares what color their father was (may he R.I.P.) and hoping he is rubbing it in my father's face up in Heaven (assuming my father made it there...he was a real @$$hole). Now off to finish reading the last chapter. Oh and Lennysman, you've also made my list of favorite authors and stories with this series.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Didn't like this as much as the first chapter.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Wow...just...Wow!!!! How did Mandy jump to THAT conclusion, just like that??!! This should really be interesting!!

The foursome thing...that is going to be a work-in-progress, I can see already...again, an interesting proposition.

Five Stars...again...Yyyaaayyy!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✨✨✨✨✨💥💥💥💥💥💫💫💫💫💫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES