Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy came up to me, and poked my arm, once, twice. "Can I call it, or what?" she said to Sandra.

"Huh? What, honey?" I said, coming to.

"I told both of you that you were going to like her. I didn't think you'd actually be dumbstruck. Say 'Hi' to Sandra, Dad. I think you're scaring her a little."

I looked back to Sandra, and managed to say "Hi, Sandra, welcome." My mind, still reforming after the biggest mind-blow yet, managed to remember the question she'd asked before, and said "Yes, of course it's okay". Then everything finally snapping back into place, I said, "God, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met." And I kissed her back, pouring everything I had into it. She poured everything she had right back. Suzy looked on and beamed.

I almost wanted to apologize for coming on so strong, but given the threesome Sandra had already proposed for us and her hello kiss, I figured strong was entirely appropriate. The smile on her face when I ended the kiss told me I was right. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun, Steve," she said. "Suzy told me you were planning to go out for dinner tonight. May I join you?"

"Our local steakhouse okay with you?", I asked.

"Yum. I think I'm almost as hungry for steak as I am for cock right now. Fuel first, though."

Walking into the restaurant with a beautiful lady on each arm, every eye was on us as we sat at our table. I couldn't tell you the waitress' name, my eyes were just on Suzy and Sandra, as the three of us chatted, and I got to know more about Sandra.

As Suzy had said, Sandra was an Army vet, wanting the full college experience. The GI Bill was paying part of her college costs, the rest was being paid by life insurance benefits she'd received when her parents had died in a car accident died seven years earlier, along with proceeds from a lawsuit against the other driver, who'd caused the accident. At the time, one younger brother, Nick, was 20 and in college, and the other, Aaron, was 15, so she'd left the Army, to return home and be Aaron's guardian, until Aaron was in college. By then, Nick had graduated, and landed a good first job and Sandra decided she wanted to go to college, too, so started a year after Aaron, but because he was pursuing a 5-year double major, they were both going to graduate next year. The three of them still shared the family home they had inherited from their parents in Kansas City, at least when Aaron and Sandra weren't on the campuses they were attending.

We did the usual chit chat about favorite movies, music, authors, and so forth. And all the while, what I was really thinking about was the threesome, about wanting to see her naked. If she was capable of rendering me speechless clothed, what would happen once she was naked?

The three of us, laughed, talked, ate, gazed into each other's eyes, touched hands. Kind of typical for a date, except three of us were participating. Hearing stories Sandra told me about Suzy in college helped me know Suzy better, and likewise I told stories about Suzy's childhood that had Sandra in stitches, and Suzy rolling her eyes, yet smiling, too.

Eventually, we'd finished our food, and were headed home, a nervous high bouncing through all of us. This would be something new, something we hoped could be great. I uncorked a bottle of zin and poured us all glasses. We moved to the couch in the living room, the women on each side of me, resuming some of the conversations we'd been having in the restaurant, as we drank our wine.

I finally said, "I don't know how this is supposed to start."

Sandra touched my hand, and said, "There isn't a set way for this to start. I was waiting for the two of you to relax more. You both seem a little tense about this right now, especially you, Steve. I can understand that, but it's better to be relaxed. How about we do this? You start with Suzy the way you normally do, and I'll involve myself where I think I can."

I thought to myself, 'We don't have a normal yet,' but instead said, "Okay," and turned to Suzy and got a smile and a nod from her, before taking her into my arms, and began kissing her, running my hand under the skirt she had on, just caressing her legs, not yet heading for her panties. I felt her working on the buttons of my shirt. I saw Sandra kneel by my side, and reach for my belt.

I took my hands from Suzy's legs, and started to remove her blouse, then unfastened her bra, and when her breasts were free, took one into my mouth, while my hand moved to the skirt, and pulled its zipper down. I felt my own zipper being pulled down, and Suzy and I both lifted our butts up to get our clothes down our legs. Then repeated the same motion to get panties and briefs off.

I sucked Suzy's other breast into my mouth, and felt a hand on my dick, except it was Sandra's, not Suzy's. I looked down, and she had one hand stroking my dick, already hard, and the other, stroking Suzy's pussy. She smiled up at me, and said, "Let yourself feel it, don't worry about who's touching you when."

I went back to kissing Suzy, letting my hands caress her breasts, as she moaned from what both Sandra and I were doing for her. She turned, and threw her leg over my lap, avoiding Sandra's head, and dropped her pussy right down onto my shaft, and started to fuck me, bouncing up and down, her breasts right in front of my mouth, but moving too quickly for my mouth to capture one of them.

Then, Sandra was right there by my side, offering me one of her breasts to suckle, her dark brown areola filling my mouth, her nipple hard and ready to be sucked. I moaned around it, as Suzy's pussy was really stroking my prick in some amazing ways. Sandra said, "You look so hot, fucking your daughter."

Looking at her, Sanda had gotten all of her clothes off. I was right, she was even more gorgeous nude, her light brown skin a contrast to Suzy's tan, but I definitely liked the way it looked on her. I'd gotten past my awestruck feelings of earlier, and simply absorbed her beauty, letting it settle into my soul. I saw her pussy was in range of my hand, so I cupped it, then began stroking my fingers through her labia, already wet. She moaned in my ear as I thrust first one, then two fingers into her, driving them in and out, to the same timing that I'd begun thrusting up into Suzy.

They both came at roughly the same time, and I delighted in the fact that I'd been part of both orgasms. Suzy, lifted herself off of my prick, and Sandra took my place, facing away from me. Her pussy, while not quite as tight as Suzy's, exercised amazing muscle control, so it gripped my dick even tighter, when that's what she wanted. Suddenly, I felt a tongue down at my dick. Suzy was between our legs, licking at Sandra's clit and labia, and more than occasionally sliding her tongue against my dick.

And then she sucked one of my balls into her mouth and licked at it, as my hip thrusts into Sandra tried to tug it free. She let it go, then swirled her tongue over it again, then down to my perineum, and appeared headed to my anus. "Oh, my gawd, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed, as I came, thrusting as far into Sandra as I could.

"That's how you start," Sandra said, pulling off of my dick, to turn around and engulf me into a kiss that managed to top all of the ones we'd already shared. Meanwhile, Suzy was back between our legs, licking my cock clean, and trying to lick Sandra clean, too. I stayed hard, and Suzy coaxed another small orgasm from me, down her throat, before I even consciously realized it was happening.. My mind was in overload, my body responding without thought. .

Sandra stopped kissing me, and sat back to look me straight in my eyes. I felt like our souls linked in that moment. To say that I was falling fast for Sandra was an understatement - the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs fell slower. I'd never formed a connection of both emotional and physical intensity so quickly. Certainly not with Paula. I had loved her, but it had built more slowly.

Suzy climbed back onto the couch, and kissed first me and then Sandra, and I could taste our mingled flavors on her lips and in her mouth. My feelings for Suzy seemed heightened by this experience, as well. I'd never felt more loved than in that moment. I know it sounds like hyperbole, but it's what I was feeling. In less than a week, my life had been totally transformed. I didn't know what the future held for me, for any of us together or apart, but the past felt so far away from my now.

I had no words, except to say "I love you both." They engulfed me in kisses, telling me that they loved me, too. We finished off the glasses of wine that had been poured earlier, and moved to my bedroom.

My prick was wilted for the moment, but my tongue and hands were still capable, so we set up a daisy chain, where I ate Sandra, delighting in her musky flavor, and she ate Suzy, and Suzy lightly caressed me from nipples down to my balls, to coax some life back into my dick. It took about 15 minutes, during which both women orgasmed twice, but it began showing signs of life, and Suzy took it back in her mouth to bring it back to full thickness.

Once I was hard, we switched, and I got to experience Sandra's skills as a cocksucker. I could certainly see where Suzy might have learned some of her skills from Sandra. She swirled her tongue in ways that amazed me. If I had not already cum twice already, I wouldn't have lasted a minute. Instead, she was able to build me, and build me, and build me, while I licked and sucked and thrust my fingers into Suzy, caressing her g-spot and clit for three more orgasms, until my mind blew apart when I finally came. I cuddled with both women, telling them again that I loved them, then fell asleep.

-----

When I awoke in the morning, only Sandra was still in bed with me. She was awake, watching me, and stroking her fingers along my arm. That was the sensation which woke me.

"Good morning, lover. Suzy decided to go for a morning swim, so we could talk." she said. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Tired. Exhilarated. Loved." Looking her right in the eyes, "Maybe IN love."

She beamed at me. "You felt it, too? I've never had that feeling the first time I've been with someone. I've heard of love at first sight, but love at first fuck? It seems insane, but it feels so right, even without all the endorphins from last night. I think we still need to get to know each other better before deciding where we're headed in the future, but I can see a path in front of us, when I was only expecting a good fucking this weekend."

"Same here. What else do you need to know about me? Ask away," I offered, sitting up in bed.

Sandra sat cross-legged in front of me, our knees just touching, and took my hands in hers. "Actually, I think it's what else you need to know about me, and about me and Suzy, that we haven't told you," she said. "Specifically about my brother Nick. What I didn't tell you last night is that Nick and I became lovers after our parents died. And one weekend last fall when he came to visit me at school, Suzy caught me kissing him in our room, and long story short, the three of us became lovers together, that weekend and a handful more since. That's why she was able to open up to me about her feelings about you, without worrying about what I thought of incest."

"That actually answers a few of my questions I've had recently about who Suzy's been gaining experience with sexually. She gives head like she's had quite a bit of practice on a guy's dick, when I haven't heard about a boyfriend during two years of college. I still don't fully understand how I wound up where I am today. One minute I'm resisting what I was feeling for Suzy, then she tells me she feels the same, and the resistance just evaporates, like she nudged me over the edge of a cliff. But I do know that I have no place judging how someone else got to the same point. Thank you for being there for Suzy when she needed someone. Anything else?"

"Besides the fact that I think Suzy is just as much in love with Nick as she is with you, but isn't ready to admit it to herself, because she's had her heart set on you for so long? And that Nick is on his way here today to see her? He'll be here right about lunch time."

"Oh. And how does he feel about her?", I asked.

She chuckled. "He's head over heels for her. He just hasn't told her yet. I'm almost certain that's what he wants to do today. I suspect he might even be coming to talk to you about getting your blessing before he leaves, if the first part goes as well as he hopes. I don't think he's ready to pop the question, but could be getting ready to."

"So, why hasn't she even mentioned him to me even once?", I asked.

"A bunch of reasons, I think. Because she just told you about her relationship with me a few days ago, a day after starting sex with you. Because he hasn't declared his love, and she's avoiding admitting to herself how she feels. She pretends he's just a fuck buddy together with me, partly because I had him first, partly because thinking of him otherwise would have given her a reason not to pursue you. But I see the way she watches him. That's love in her eyes, I'm sure of it."

"So, is there anything we can do to help clear their path to true love?"

She nodded. "I can think of three courses of action. One, we do nothing, and let them figure it out on their own, while they both struggle with how to break up with each of us. Two, we each break up with them first, and insist they pursue the non-incestuous relationship they have right in front of them. I'm not sure I can let him go, though, even if it's for the best. How about you?"

I shook my head no. "I just found out she loves me like this on Wednesday, and I have to push her away on Saturday? I think it would crush her, if it weren't her choice. I don't think I could do that, even for her long-term happiness. So, what's the third option?"

"We turn this threesome into a foursome, of course. Once he tells Suzy how he feels and she returns those feelings, we let Nick know about your new relationship with Suzy, and the relationship we feel forming between the two of us, and ask if he's ready to share two women with you. At the least, it gives them more time to figure out their future together without having to give us up right away, and plus, it gives us time, too. Are you ready to share her?"

My eyes went wide, but only with surprise, not fear. "My lady, that's either perverse or brilliant, or a little of both. Do you really think it would work?"

"I can't make any guarantees, but I actually think it offers the best chance for them to wind up together, or even what could be a stable relationship for all four of us. Imagine it. The prospect of two legal marriages, but living as one family, effectively two husbands and two wives."

The ramifications swirled through my head. "But legally, because I'm a different generation, my daughter also becomes my sister-in-law? And you become both her step-mother and sister-in-law, and your brother's mother-in-law? Hallmark's going to make a fortune off of us!"

She laughed. "Not to mention that Suzy effectively becomes Nick's step-niece, and you'd be both Nick's father-in-law and brother-in-law.. A sense of humor about the whole thing will be essential. I've read enough about polyamory to know that those relationships can be very difficult but rewarding at the same time, but to mix incestuous relationships in there, too? We might be treading new ground."

"So, what do we tell Suzy about this beforehand?" I asked, just as Suzy walked into the bedroom, still in her silver swimsuit, carrying a towel.

"Tell me about what?" She asked.

"Sit down, honey," Sandra said, turning 90 degrees to see Suzy better.. A look at me told me I should let her take the lead.

"Am I in trouble, or something?" Suzy asked, as she put the towel down, then knelt on it at the foot of the bed, facing both of us.

"Probably in the 'or something' category, unless you want to see it as trouble. Nick's on his way here."

Suzy glanced my way, then said, "What? Why?"

"And I told Steve everything."

"You WHAT?"

"Calm down, please," Sandra said.. "You heard what I said, I'll explain why in a minute. As for Nick, I believe he's on his way here to tell you he loves you."

"He WHAT?!?"

Sandra put her hand out, and said, "Okay, that's three times you've interrupted me with a 'What?' as if you didn't just hear me. Stop doing it and listen. Nick loves you, sweetheart, as surely as I do. He just hasn't said it yet, because he has thought you belonged to me somehow. I set him straight on that point a few days ago, so I'm pretty sure that's what he's coming here to say. Meanwhile, I believe you love him just as much, whether or not you've even admitted that to yourself. Because Nick's declaration has impacts on the relationship between you and I, and on the new relationship between you and your dad, and even the possibility of a relationship between your dad and me, I felt it was only fair to bring Steve up to speed, so he's able to react reasonably when Nick gets here, rather than getting surprised by a boyfriend he didn't even know you had."

Suzy looked ready to cry. "I'm sorry Dad."

"No apology necessary," I told her. "We've talked about you eventually finding love with someone else, and while I'm surprised it was already happening before this, I can only be happy for you if he makes you happy. Does he?"

She rocked on her knees, a sign to me that she was getting her thoughts in order. "He does, Dad. Next to you and Sandra, he makes me the happiest I ever am." She looked at Sandra and said, "Yes, I love him. But how am I supposed to choose between him and my Dad?"

Sandra replied, "That's part of what I was discussing with Steve. We came to a mutual agreement that maybe the best response we could have to Nick is to tell him everything, too. Let him know about you and Steve being intimate this week and you and me and Steve being intimate last night, and find out if he'd be willing to be in a foursome with us. To the outside world, we would appear to be two couples, although unorthodox because I'd be with your dad while you're with my brother, but inside it we'd be polyamorous, just having to be extra careful when we want kids, if we even last together that long. That way, none of us have to break up with anyone right now, just to let you and Nick express your love for each other, and for your Dad and I to see if we really have together what you think we will."

I added, "When you walked in, I was just asking how much of this plan you needed to be told about before Nick arrived. But that's pretty much everything, except we need to know if you're okay with exposing our secret to Nick, too. I think we should, but you have to decide, too."

Suzy went silent, rocking some more. Finally she asked, "Do you think Nick would go for it?"

Sandra said, "Yes, but there's really only one way to find out - we have to make the offer, if he's here for the reasons I think he is."

"You just said "reasons" as in plural. What else do you think he's after?"

"Not to freak you out any more, but I think he might be wanting to ask your Dad a certain question regarding you and a ring."

Suzy gasped, "Oh. Wow. You really think so?"

"I think it's a possibility, but I'm not as certain of it," Sandra answered. "He's smitten, kitten. And our Dad asked our Mom to marry him after just six weeks. Impulsivity is not a stranger to my family."

I jumped in again. "Suzy, we still haven't heard a decision from you - are you okay with this plan to tell Nick about us and invite him into a foursome?"

"Yeah, Dad, I'm good with it, and hope he accepts. I really want all three of you in my life, and this would be the way to do it."

"Okay, so now we need to talk strategy..."

-----