Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

~~~ I heard about some of this later, since I wasn't physically there. ~~~

Just after noon, the doorbell rang, and Suzy answered it, still dressed in the silver swimsuit. "Hi, Nick. Come in," she said.

Nick's eyes were just about popping out, but he tried to play it cool. "Hey, gorgeous! Is that a new suit?"

"Yup," she said, giving a spin so Nick could see the whole thing. "You like?"

"Ohhhh, yeah. I'd be a fool to say no."

"Smart man. Listen, my Dad and Sandra are out doing some shopping for lunch and dinner tonight. Do you feel like hitting the hot tub here, so we can talk a bit, until they get back?"

"I didn't bring trunks," he said, frowning.

"You're about my Dad's size. I'm sure he wouldn't mind loaning you a pair."

"Okay, I'd love it."

Suzy grabbed a blue suit from my dresser, and Nick got changed into it. They left me a note and grabbed towels and went out to the hot tub, and it was empty, unusual given the time of day. They turned on the jets and got in, and sat close but not touching. Nick reached over and took Suzy's hand. "Suze, I know we haven't spent a lot of time together, and a lot of that has been pretty intense because we started out as lovers from day one, but I think, I know, I've fallen in love with you. I would love it if you agreed to be my girlfriend."

"I love you too, Nick, and yes, I want to be more than your occasional lover. I don't think I realized it until Sandra told me you were coming today, and hinted that this was why you were coming here."

"She... damned busybody. That was supposed to be a secret."

"Okay, stop it. She cares for both of us, you know that. She only told me because it actually impacts more than just you and me, and I needed to think about those impacts before I could answer your 'I love you' with my own. I can't divulge everything quite yet, but you'll know everything soon. Trust me?"

"How do I trust you with my heart and not trust you with everything else? Of course I trust you."

Suzy scooted the rest of the way to Nick's side, and began making out with him.

~~~~~

Sandra and I got back from shopping, and say Suzy's note. We'd gotten cold cuts and rolls for lunch, and ingredients for Chicken Piccata that Sandra wanted to make us for dinner, along with other odds and ends. "Phase 1 under way." I chuckled. "Give them a few minutes, then go get them?"

Sandra hugged my arm, and said "Of course." She kissed me, and another piece of my heart became hers.

I started laying out sandwich fixings, while Sandra went out to the hot tub.

~~~~~

Sandra walked up to the hot tub, seeing Suzy and Nick all over each other. "Ahem," she had to say three times, before they finally noticed her.

Nick looked up and, beaming, said, "Sandra, she loves me."

"I know, doofus. I've known for months, even if the two of you couldn't tell it for yourselves yet. Thank you for telling her. Are you happy, Suzy?"

"Ecstatic, Sandra. I just hope Dad is okay."

"You let me handle your Dad. Anyway, lunch is almost ready. Come and get it."

~~~~~

Over sandwiches, I asked, "So, Sandra, I hear you don't like the nickname Sandy."

Sandra shrugged. "To me, 'Sandy' always makes me think of Olivia Newton John in 'Grease'. Do I look like a Sandy? So, no, I don't like it very much."

I turned to Nick. "So, is Nick short for Nicholas?"

Nick frowned a little. "Actually, it used to be short for Nickle. My Dad was a bit of a football fanatic, and I got named for the damned defense. 'Nickel Montana Adams'. I had it legally changed a few years ago to just 'Nick John Adams'. After my Dad died. The John is for him."

"I'm sorry. Sandra was telling us last night how hard the three of you had it for a while. It's gotta be tough to lose both parents at once, so young."

"Yeah, not something I'd wish on anyone."

'Time for Phase 2,' I thought.

"So, Nick, you want to tell me exactly why the fuck you're here? I mean, I can understand my daughter's roommate coming for an overnight visit, but her brother?" I might have laid the fake anger on a little thick, as I saw Nick cringe.

"Dad!" Suzy cried.

"Or do you want to tell me instead, daughter? Who exactly is Nick, to you?"

"He's... he's my boyfriend... and my lover."

"But I thought I..." I feigned the slip of the tongue, all part of the plan we'd worked out in the morning.

"You are, but so is he." She turned to Nick. "Nick, I love my Dad, but also as a man, and he loves me. A few days ago, we admitted that to each other, and had sex with each other for the first time, and every day since. And last night, we both made love with Sandra. Those are the secrets I alluded to when I was talking to you out in the hot tub."

"You and your dad?" Nick asked.

Sandra said, "Yes, Nick, They're lovers, just like you and I are. They love each other, and express that love sexually."

"Sis, you said that was our secret, ours and Suzy's."

"Listen, Nick," I said. "I was just screwing with you, there. Sandra told me everything this morning, knowing that you were coming and why, so I could wrap my mind around it beforehand, and I actually approve of you loving my daughter. I don't know you well, yet, but I trust her judgement. Plus, I've quickly developed a strong bond with your sister, that I'd like to explore further, without giving up Suzy, or making her give you up. All three of us decided this morning that the best response to you telling Suzy that you love her was to unveil ALL of the secrets..."

Suzy took over, taking Nick's hand and saying, "And ask you if you would be okay with forming a foursome with the people at this table. I'm not ready to give up what I've just found with my Daddy, and I don't know if I ever will be. If you're willing to share both me and Sandra with him, we think we can all be happy. What do you think?"

Nick muttered "oh fuck" over and over a half dozen times, then went silent, head down. Finally, he looked up, looked Suzy straight in the eyes, then Sandra's, and finally mine, drew a deep breath and said, "Okay. I'm in."

-----

Suzy and Nick jumped into the Master shower quickly, to rinse the hot tub chlorine off of their bodies, while Sandra and I undressed and got onto my bed and began to kiss, my dick beginning to respond to her. When Suzy and Nick came in, he was already hard, which was hardly surprising given being in an enclosed space with a naked Suzy.

I could see Nick's eyes looking at Sandra and me, but he smiled at me, and asked, "You love her already, don't you? Just one night, and you're obviously entranced."

I said, "Yes. Something special passed between us last night. I can't explain it, and don't need to. She has my heart, and tells me I have hers. Why analyze it further than that? That's why I was ready to say yes to this foursome idea. It felt right from the moment Sandra suggested it. A week ago, I'd have said it was crazy. But it's been a hell of a week."

Nick and Suzy lay across the head of my King bed, while Sandra and I took the foot.

We started, just by kissing, then gradually, I worked my way down to Sandra's legs, raised them over my shoulders, and began making love to her pussy. Meanwhile, Suzy made her way down to Nick's penis, and turned herself to plant her pussy on his mouth. Liking the idea, I managed to turn myself, so Sandra could bring my dick to her mouth, as well.

Moans and grunts filled the room, as I licked my way through Sandra's labia to nudge her clitoral hood with my tongue, her clitoris not yet exposed. I worked my way around her labia again, and thrust my tongue as far as it could go into her vagina, swirling it around, thinking of the reverse of how Sandra was swirling her tongue around my glans at the same moment, her tongue on my outside, me on her inside. As I did, I my eyes watched her clitoris expand, pushing its way out of its protective hood.

I pulled my tongue out of her vagina, and replaced it with two fingers, while my tongue traced back up the labia, to take my first gentle licks of the clitoris, and the hood. Sandra was engulfing my dick, as far into her throat as I could go, then driving me crazy with suction and tongue as she rose back to my head to take a breath, before driving me back into her throat again.

I heard Suzy scream, the first of us to orgasm. I picked up my pace, adding a third finger inside Sandra, and licking her clit more directly and firmly. I was so focussed on her, my own orgasm caught me by surprise, my body again on its own. Just as I finished spurting, Sandra arched her back, pulled her mouth off of my dick, and screamed, as I also heard Nick grunting, and a second orgasm from Suzy.

Nick regained his erection sooner than I, so Suzy climbed on his dick, while Sandra sat on his face, for more oral attention. The sight was thrilling, and I felt my erection returning. Seeing this, Suzy got off of Nick, and came to me, and asked me to fuck her doggy-style, while she sucked Nick off again. She got into position, and I slid into her wet and hot sheath, thrusting slow and deep, so that she could maintain contact with Nick's penis. She started using her vaginal muscles to make herself even tighter, and I felt every fold that my prick was pushing past.

I felt Sandra's hands grab the back of my thighs, as she used them to pull herself under Suzy, to lick at her clit, pussy and my dick, in a frenzied movement of her tongue. Nick had gotten up into a kneeling position, and was fucking Suzy's mouth, driving into her throat on every thrust, then pulling back to allow her time to breath. I increased the pace of my deep thrusts, and soon felt my balls readying another shot of jism. I switched to fast, short strokes, and suddenly I felt Sandra push a finger into my asshole, and I came explosively into my daughter, and then pulled out, letting Sandra clean me off.

Suzy spun around, and let Nick take my place, thrusting her own hand to furiously rub her clit, saying "close, close, ummmffff, fuck fuck me Nick harder harder FUCK!" and came with a blissful look on her face. She fell forward, then rolled onto her back, and Nick lowered his mouth, to her pussy, to lick out both of our loads. Sandra and I went for Suzy's breasts, licking and nibbling on her nipples, as the three of us gave her three more orgasms, before she was exhausted.

-----

Sandra and Nick left mid-afternoon Sunday. Suzy and I were both exhausted, so ate the leftover Chicken Piccata for dinner and went straight to bed.

Suzy's period started the next morning, so sexually I went from light speed to full stop. I went back to work and the two of us fell back into our pre-intimacy patterns of evening behavior, dinner and movies or games, or swimming and the hot tub, as we got ready for Mandy to arrive on Wednesday. Suzy went back to sleeping in the guest room. It felt unnatural, after all that had gone on the previous week, but we knew it was necessary.

-----

Waiting outside security at the airport on the afternoon of the 1st, waiting for Mandy's flight to arrive, Suzy asked, "Dad, do you think we can trust Mandy with our secret? It might make things easier, if we don't have to tiptoe around while she's here. It doesn't have to mean that you and she have to do anything together, or that we'd do anything together while she's there, but I would like to be able to kiss you in front of her, at least, without having to make sure it looks like a 'Dad' kiss."

"I don't know, sweetie. It's a mighty big risk, and we've already risked a lot, by letting Sandra and Nick in on it. I mean, I would lose my job if this became public. And your career might never even get started. No, I think it's better that we not tell her, unless we're 100% certain of how she'd react."

The status board showed that Mandy's flight had landed, so we waited for the passengers to unload and make their way out of the terminal. Suddenly, we saw her coming towards the security exit, and waved. She spotted us, and clearly wanted to run towards us, but there were too many people in front of her to do it.

Finally, she could get close enough to jump into my arms, almost knocking me over. I hugged her tight, then let go. I looked her up and down, as she hugged Suzy. I wasn't getting an attraction vibe from her, like I had with Suzy from the moment I saw her back in Minneapolis, like I still was, just standing next to her. 'Whew', I thought. "So, first flight solo, right? How'd it go?" as we started walking to baggage claim.

She chuckled. "Pretty good, although once the flight attendant found out I was 17, she acted like I was in their 'unaccompanied minor' system. I finally had to remind her that their own policies let 16 and 17 year olds fly without escorts. But other than that, I was fine."

"And how has your Mom been doing, handling Suzy's change of residence?" I asked.

"Better. You were right. My telling her that I decided to only come here two weeks in the summer settled her right down. Still, she cried saying goodbye to me at the airport, like we haven't been doing this for years. Parents," she said, poking me in the ribs.

"Kids," I said, poking her back.

We got her suitcase from baggage claim, then took it to my car. I gave both girls the choice of what restaurant we'd go to for our traditional "Belated Father's Day" dinner, and they settled on Olive Garden. We got back to the condo around 3.

"So, we've got some time before dinner," I said. "Any one up for the pool?"

They both ran to get into suits. I went into my bedroom and put on the silver and black suit I'd worn for years, then came back to the living room. Suzy returned in her new green suit, Mandy in a modest gold one piece I knew was new, since she didn't have it the summer before. Like her sister, her figure had filled out since the year before, but I still wasn't reacting to her. 'Maybe I will get through this', I thought.

"You look great in that suit," Mandy told her sister. "Wow."

"That suit looks nice on you, too." Suzy responded. Looking my way, she said, "Of course, Dad keeps wearing his old standby. Boring, Dad."

"Dads are supposed to be boring, right? Let's go."

All three of us dove into the pool at the same time, and started a splash fight. Of course, the girls teamed up against me, and I finally had to cry 'uncle'. "I thought this was supposed to be 'Father's Day'!" I complained.

"You did get to be the center of attention, Daddy!" Mandy joked. "Can't handle two on one?"

My mind flashed to the threesome with Suzy and Sandra, and I might have blushed. I tried to cover it by diving under the water and starting to swim laps. Suzy joined me, racing me, while Mandy got out of the pool to sit in the hot tub for a while.

After six laps each, which Suzy still won easily, she whispered to me, "She saw you blush, Dad. That's not 'cooling it'."

"Sorry, I'm trying. They don't exactly give training for this at 'Dad School'. Incest 105 isn't on the curriculum. Besides, what I blushed about was remembering you and Sandra, not Mandy."

-----

Dinner went well. The girls both gave me Hallmark cards with iTunes gift cards inside, and I thanked them. Back at the condo, we decided to pop popcorn and have a 'Movie Night'. Mandy picked this weird horror flick called "The Purge", while Suzy chose "Taken 3", and I chose "The Imitation Game".

I probably flinched as much as the girls did during "The Purge", not my usual genre at all. I was not impressed by "Taken 3". Sequels are rarely as good as the original. "The Imitation Game" is slower, and I was surprised neither of my girls fell asleep during it, but they didn't, both cuddled up against me from opposite sides, with no reaction from my groin.

At the end, Mandy said, "That's a true story? That's sad, that they'd do that to him."

I pulled her closer, and kissed the top of her head. "People who claim to be moral sometimes commit the worst sins, sweetie, against people they think are immoral. Alan Turing might have been a decisive factor in winning World War II, but it couldn't save him. Imagine the advances in computing he might have brought us, if they'd just let him be."

"That's why I want to be a lawyer, Daddy. To defend people from that kind of stuff."

"You couldn't make me prouder, hon. Both of you. I'm so glad I get to call you my daughters." That got me kisses from both of them. Suzy looked me straight in my eyes as she carefully planted a kiss on my cheek, and I remembered our conversation at the airport.

"Okay, waterpark tomorrow! Off to bed, both of you," I said.

"Dad, I'm still on my period," Suzy said. "I used a tampon to go in the pool today, but for a whole day at the water park, I'd be changing it every couple of hours. Can we maybe go the day after our birthday party? I should be done in a couple more days, but then it'll be the weekend. The 6th is Monday, and it'll be less crowded again."

"Okay, sweetie. Six Flags, instead?" The girls cheered, gave me a good-night kiss, then headed to their room. I cleaned up our popcorn bowls, and went to bed myself. 'Not a bad first day', I thought, as I drifted to sleep.

------

Suzy was up before me, and was making pancakes when I came into the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee, then gave her a kiss on the cheek, saying, "Good morning, honey. Sleep well?"

She shook her head no. "So-so. I wish you had separate rooms for me and Mandy here, like our house in Minneapolis. She snores a little."

"And you talk in your sleep!" Mandy said coming into the kitchen. "Who's Nick, by the way?" I flinched.

Suzy blushed. "My boyfriend," she said, hesitantly.

"News to me, sis." Mandy said. "Okay, dish."

Suzy paused before saying, "He's actually my roommate's younger brother. He came to visit Sandra several weekends during the school year, and we got to know each other, and fell in love. He and Sandra drove over here last weekend to visit me, and he asked me to be his girlfriend. It will be tough being long-distance, but he's worth it." All of it, true, if only partially. It sounded like Suzy had already thought about how to answer this question.

"Got a picture?" Mandy asked.

"Sure." She pulled his Facebook profile up on her phone, and handed it to Mandy.

Mandy's eyes went wide. "Cute. Sis, this says he's 27! You said younger brother, not older."

"Well, Sandra's 32, so he IS younger than she is. Oh, and she's got another even younger brother, Aaron, who's 22 - want me to set you up?"

'Oh, fuck', I thought.

Mandy giggled. "Not looking for a boyfriend right now, Suzy. Let me see what college boys are like first."

'Double fuck! I know what college boys are like, or at least how I was then.'

We had coffee and pancakes and some yoghurt, then finished getting dressed and headed to Six Flags Over Texas for the day. Lines were short, being a weekday. We probably rode all of the coasters three times, and most of the non-kiddie rides twice or more. We got home around six, pretty tired and I whipped up some sandwiches, and we decided to play Scrabble instead of watching more movies.

During the second game, Mandy actually played the word 'incest' on the board, and Suzy and I both looked at each other, then away just as fast. We didn't say anything about it, and the game continued on. Of three total games played, we each won one.

-----

The next two days, we stayed home, hanging out at the pool, as the girls worked on their tans, Mandy finding that she now fit into Suzy's yellow bikini, while Suzy wore her green one. They were a sight, lying side by side at the pool, but my eyes were still drawn to Suzy most of all. I couldn't explain why.

I read next to them, swam quite a few laps, feeling my conditioning improving, and took care of making all our meals, and prepping some things for the party on the 5th. And made a run to the grocery store to get our birthday cake, chocolate with mint frosting, my own favorite.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers