All Comments on 'Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 03'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
islandic00islandic00about 8 years ago
Loved it.

looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Follow-ons and spin-offs?

An excellent three part story that just begs for more. Having done such a wonderful job of bringing these eight people into each others' lives I do hope that you are going to explore the multitude of possibilities that exist going forward. Please? ....Pretty Please? ..... Pretty Please with a strawberry on top? (I don't like cherries that much) (Unless they didn't come off a tree that is)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

It was a great story but I'd like to hear about him and Mandy and when Paula and Nancy turn up they are both pregnant to him.

Kiltie01Kiltie01about 8 years ago
A great story

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Well put together with great characters and story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Strange ending to me, but overall a great story!!

""

But, my answer is I'd love to be with you both, except for one thing. I'm a virgin, Daddy, and I want to stay that way for my eventual husband.

""

Well damn! Thats a fucking rarity nowadays! Damn! Double damn! So no getting fucked by mom with the strap-on then either I guess, lol. Well that just sucks the fun out of sisters summer visit :(

""

I extended my right arm to run my hand along Mandy's thighs. I then guided my hand to Mandy's pussy, and added my fingers to stimulating her labia. I wanted to put a finger inside, and asked, twice, "Mandy, honey, are you okay with fingers inside?" before she heard me.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, please!!" she finally answered. I started with one, as Suzy focussed on sucking and licking Mandy's clit.

""

Now waitafuckingminute! So she's fine with fingers, so no hymen in there to bother with, and she's holding off for Mr. Husband? Hell, I figured she was saving her hymen, not just a first time. Well that double blows!

""

Worry less about finding the man who'll stir your loins, and focus on finding the man who'll touch your heart, then you can teach him sex and what pleases you. That's the foundation for a good marriage, in my opinion, even if your mom and I didn't last.

""

Yeah, fuck that. Sex first, and make damned sure you can get everything you want and need out of each other and that you're happy with it, THEN let yourself fall in love. Nothing worse than falling in love with someone and getting involved only to find out the sex isn't very good, they dont/wont do this or that, they dont have much of a sex drive or any number of other issues!

""

Larry found out about us while I was still there, and nearly left Nancy right then, but needed her more while he was sick than he needed to be angry. Instead, it took a few more years for them to split, after he was in remission, but he never forgot or forgave her or me."

""

What kind of dumbass husband throws a fit because his wife wants to have sex with her sister?! Lol! I'd be like 'you go baby! Can I join in there once in a while?' Hehe.

""

I even got used to the taste of Nick's come, as some leaked out of Sandra's hole.

""

...shuddering... Eww! :)

""

Looking at the floor plan, it looked like we could easily remove a section of wall between the two halves on the second floor, allowing easy passage between them, without alerting the authorities that we were living as one family, instead of two.

""

Eh? What difference does that make? Hell, as long as they dont catch you fucking... Lol.

""

When she had an opportunity, she came to me, and said, "Daddy, he's the one. I'm not a virgin anymore. Will you make love to me tonight?"

Of course, I said, "Yes."

""

Well about damn time, lol.

Heeeeey! You're not married yet! You little slut! I thought you were saving yourself till you married your future husband? You should have just given yourself to me if you were going to just fuck someone you love before you got married! Lying is bad! You've been a bad girl! You know what happens to bad girls, right? Panties off and over my lap now young lady, or should I say slutty bad girl? You're overdue for a good spanking!!

Well for the most part I really enjoyed reading the story!! It certainly didn't turn out like I expected or had hoped for, but thats part of the fun of reading fiction I guess, you never really know how its going to turn out! :)

I really didn't like the boyfriend being added into the mix. I would have been thrilled if it was just his daughter in love with him and both of them in love with her roommate! They could have still found a house, or duplex like they did, and either dad and roommate front as the douple or daughter and roommate front as the couple. Actually easier if the girls front, a guy is much less likely to be bothered by others about wether he is dating or not! In all my years before I got married, I was rarely ever asked if I was dating anyone by anyone besides the parents, and I never shared my personal life with them anyway.

...if one or both of the girls get pregnant they can say it was planned, they got a sperm donor, etc. Or even say dad was the donor for the girlfriend! Dad is right there to help raise the grand-babies, and what grand parent doesn't want to be close to his kids and grandkids?? :). Meanwhile dad and the girls always sleep together! Can figure out the details of what to tell the kids later, lol.

Well there, finished out the story with a new ending in my head for myself and Im mostly happy now, lol. ...unless we set up a quadplex and move the ex and her sister into the other two, hehehe ;)

Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us!! :)

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Mike2501

If you have your own ideas for how a story should go, I encourage you to try your hand at writing one your way. Your own characters, your own scenarios, your own ending.

BigPopsBigPopsabout 8 years ago
Yes, there may be many ways to extend this story...

but I am happy with where it is; you can always resurrect the characters in a different multi-part saga down the road.

(Although I did like the idea of Paula and Nancy being pregnant from Daddy)

ParkierParkieralmost 8 years ago
A loving Family

I enjoyed reading this story. It is well put together and flowed rather nicely. I was glad to read that Steve finally did to fuck Mandy. What I wish would've happened was that Aaron & Mandy would make the foursome into a six-way family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done!

This is one of the best stories I've read on here in a long time! Do not extend it endlessly. No need for that. Less is more and you NAILED IT!

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 8 years ago
So Many Opportunities

A great story that flowed and developed beautifully. Is there more that can be developed from it? Of course there is, if you choose to.

The one bit I expected, but didn't happen, was the relationship between Nick and Steve progressing. After the mention of him tasting Nick's semen, and not being turned off by it, bi-sexual males adding to all the bi females seemed the logical progression.

Will Nancy and Paula move to Dallas? Where will Aaron and Mandy spend vacations, and where will they settle after college? Will Aaron prove to be bi?

Could this turn into a soap opera?

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
LaTortue

Thanks for the compliments. I'm heterosexual myself, with no sexual experience with men, and haven't felt comfortable writing man/man sex into my stories, at least not so far. I would want to do such a scene justice, and don't feel I can properly describe something I haven't myself done. If I try to fake my way through it, I think it would show. For much the same reason as I haven't written a story from a woman's perspective, or written anal intercourse into my stories.

As for Nancy and Paula, I envision them staying in Minneapolis, where they'll be joined by Mandy and Aaron, forming a second family group, rather than merging into the Dallas group. But with plenty of family reunions. I am working on plot-lines to bring these characters back, but want more calendar time to pass before I do, as the existing story took us to Thanksgiving 2015.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I had many things to get done today (sunday), but stumbled across this series. You wrote the the first chapter so well, that I had go read the second and then the third! Thanks for a well written piece ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part good ,part not

lost interest

BigBillNBigBillNabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story

You wrote it Beautifully. I couldn't stop reading. Congrats on a Great series!!!💓💓💓

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Totally enjoyed it

A great story and hope you can add to it in future. Maybe a foursome becomes six.

Up to you but keep it up (Pun intended)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Well Done!!!

I knew that Mandy and Aaron had to end up together. I would love to see more chapters with this family. I think that Mandy and Aaron should settle in Dallas and also have Paula and Nancy move there so that any children born would have the grandparents in their lives too. My son (whose name is Aaron) lives 2 hours away and we don't get to see much of him and his boys. Life has a way of happening and it's the kids who get left out in the end. With Sandra, Nick and Aaron's parents gone the only grandparents the next generation would have are Steve and Paula. Looking forward to a continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Authors @ #2

If only the world could learn to behave like this storyline, we of this planet could maybe,just maybe live in peace together. I truly enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
a fun read

well written,,well paced,, not romantic but not a stroke story either,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Like It

It's a great story. I have to say, I came to literotica because, to be blunt, I felt like having a good jackoff session. I actually put it away because the storyline was too interesting. I skipped over most of the sex...I read just enough to get the gist of it.

You built up this great story and then ended it just right. With me wanting more but, knowing that it was just right to end the story right there.

So, on the one hand (pun intended...lol) I am facetiously saying, "Gee, thanks a lot."

On the other hand I am very seriously saying, "Gee, thanks for a great story. I really enjoyed it."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of the same

Again, I agree with the others. Good work!

BigBillNBigBillNover 5 years ago
Excellent!

You did a good job on this and I'm hoping you can make a final chapter about 5 pages and all the women being pregnant and WOOT! Party Time!!!

Again Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You should make a fourth chapter talking about all the women getting pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Make 4th Chapter!!

I need a 4th chapter 😭😩 This would be a really good book 💙💙

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

All in all, I liked this series. I didn't care for when you brought Sandra, Nick and Aaron into the story.

Was hoping that Steve and Paula could get back together, but being divorced once myself, I knew that wasn't going to happen.

That being said, I liked the father/daughter incest, and I didn't write the story, Leenysman did. His story, his way. Good job!

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

"I even got used to the taste of Nick's come, as some leaked out of Sandra's hole." OMG, I felt like my skin was about to crawl away. so fucking disgusting

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Good story...wish it had more chapters, as it was getting really interesting with ALL the people involved!!

Five Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!!!!

And, to the homophobic or whatever people...did not have to comment about the things you did...just go on/find something else to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1942 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES