All Comments on 'Dad is a Body Builder Ch. 04'

by cburton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOUR PREMISE IS HOT..BUT THE ACTUAL DIALOGUE/ACTION NEEDS TO BE RAMPED UP..

STUD MUSCLE DAD/SON PREMISE IS DEFINETELY ALWAYS HOTT..BUT THE ACTUAL DIALOGUE/SCENERIOS NEED TO BE REALLY RAMPED UP...NEED TO BE SEX-CHARGED AS THE PREMISE DEMANDS..YOU NEVER TOLD US ..WHERE IS.. OR WHAT HAPPENED TO DOUG'S WIFE/MARKS MOM???REALLY HOT ..SINCE .. DOUG AND MARK HAVE NOW" CROSSED THE LINE"..IF MOM WERE TO BECOME INVOLVED WITH DAD AND SON TOGETHER..TOTAL FAMILY "BI"...NOTHING HOTTER..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely PERFECT. The story flowed well and was very hot throughout rather than a gradual increase, which I liked.

The descriptions were hot and I like that both main characters fucked other guys before each other. It made things more real and interesting.

To the other commenter; the writer might be gay, which makes writing bi stuff a little more difficult. Plus bi stuff is limited to bisexuals for the most part - I'm happier that he's kept it purely gay.

But yeah, really great work, 9/10 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hng

gfgf

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Damn... what a jizz-spurting super hot story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous