Dad is an Exhibitionist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cburton
cburton
232 Followers

One even when I was considering another trip to Miss Kitty's, my mind was interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. I answered, "Hello," to find that it was my mother calling from Atlanta with exciting news that would change my life forever.

The previous year I'd applied for several engineering scholarships at East coast universities before proceeding with my plans to move to Texas. My mother's voice excitedly announced that a letter had arrived at her address from Georgia Tech, which she had presumed to open. I had been accepted for a full scholarship in the semester to begin in three weeks.

After an hour of conversation with my mother I hung up the phone exclaiming to myself, "Whew." I was nearly in shock to have my plans change so suddenly. I was beginning to feel comfortable in Texas and adjusting to life with my father. But I knew this was an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. I also needed to tell my father soon.

It was another day before he returned from Houston. He pulled up to the shop about three in the afternoon. Before he could gather the men in his office for meetings, I interrupted him. "Dad, can we talk a second."

I suppose that my tone had conveyed importance, because the look on his face when he turned to me was one of concern. "Sure, I can take a minute. Come on into the office."

Once in his office I told him about my mother's call and the offer of a scholarship. I hadn't anticipated his reaction since he'd grown distant as he got busier with the new contract. However, as I spoke I could tell that a creeping change came to his normally impassive face, and his eyes registered warmth toward me.

"David," he stammered, "that's wonderful. I'm really proud of you." Pausing, he hesitated before stepping forward and grabbing me in an embrace. I felt his arms around me again, and for a brief moment, longed for the affection we'd shared at the pond. I pulled back first and he responded. His expression changed to efficiency and I could see his mind reengage.

"Well, that changes everything," he muttered. "You're going to accept, of course. This is too big an opportunity for you." I nodded my head in agreement. "When do you want to leave?"

"I haven't thought about it," I said. "I guess soon?"

"No," he replied, "don't rush. You wanted to see San Antonio, why not take the car and drive down there before you go. Better yet," he suddenly looked pleased with himself, "you'll need a new car for college. Let's go get you one this weekend; then you can think about leaving."

I was surprised and pleased by the offer of a new car. In our exchange we agreed that I would ride with him to Houston the coming weekend to pick out a car. I left the shop with my head spinning with all of this news as he returned to work.

The following Sunday we left early for Houston. My dad had meetings again on Monday and I had a new car to select. It was an easy purchase and I quickly found my favorite; my father had previously made arrangements for financing. By mid-afternoon I was on my way home in my new car while he remained in the city.

Though I had little to do in preparation for my trip back, the week seemed to flash by. I decided to leave the following Sunday and selected a route which would allow me to see a few sights I'd not previously visited. My Dad also told me that he wanted us to share dinner my grandparents on my last night.

We went to my grandparents the following Saturday afternoon. My Grandmother had prepared quite a spread and the talk centered on my scholarship and my future. After affectionate good-byes, Dad and I returned to his house. We were both silent on the return drive.

We arrived late and Dad said that he was tired and needed to get to bed early. After an awkward pause, he extended his hand to shake mine, and then as our hands met he pulled me into him for a brief embrace. "I will miss you Dave," he muttered quietly.

"Same here, Dad," I said awkwardly as we separated. Without a word he walked down the hall and entered his room.

I was perplexed and frustrated. I didn't want our last evening together to end this way. But with no outward sign, no suggestions of an alternative from him, I was unsure of what I could do.

I wandered from the living room to the kitchen, then back again. I turned on the TV, and then turned it off. I found myself standing at the back door looking toward the woods when I noticed lightening. Rain had been predicted before morning. Suddenly I knew what I must do.

I walked quickly back to his room and opened the door abruptly without knocking. Dad was under a sheet in bed but jumped upright as if I had interrupted something. "What do you want Dave?" he sounded startled and slightly annoyed.

Without hesitation I walked to his bed then sat down on the edge. I hadn't prepared any words, at this moment I only knew my urges. "Dad," I responded while I laid my hand over his extended leg. "Dad," I repeated, pausing to think of words as my hand rubbed upward on his leg to find that his penis was erect. I knew that I'd interrupted him in the middle of his masturbating.

"Dad," gripping his cock through the sheets, I suddenly knew the words I wanted to say, "I think you owe me one thing more."

With that I fell over his body and took him in my arms while firmly planting a kiss on his mouth. After a hesitation, he responded by wrapping his arms around me as our tongues probed each other's mouths amidst sudden and hard breathing.

While we kissed I felt his hands around my waist. I lifted to jerk the bed sheet down and then off him, exposing my father naked beneath me.

Pausing, I looked down the length of him. My hand cupped his balls, lifting them toward his engorged cock. "You are one sexy father, Dad," I heard myself say as I leaned over to begin sucking on his hard pole.

As I sucked I felt his hand rubbing from my head down my torso, then reaching around to begin unbuckling my belt. Releasing his balls my fingers followed the crack of his ass until I found the warm pucker of his moist anus. One finger rubbed around the opening before sliding inward without resistance. I heard a groan as he yanked open my jeans and withdrew my hard cock through the opening in my boxers.

I heard him say "Turn your legs up here," and he turned my body to where my legs were on either side of his head. I continued probing his hole with my finger. Then, using spittle, I pushed in a second finger. His hips undulated while I thrust in and out, synchronizing my mouth on his swollen rod to match the movement.

"Damn that is good, Dave," I heard him say. "Finger me down there, baby."

His words calling me "baby" only excited me further as I felt his mouth swallow my dick now hanging above his head. Sucking on my hard cock, the sounds of his smacking filled in the room.

My two fingers were buried deep within his hole as my tongue lapped down over his balls. Gently I urged one of them into my mouth and began to suck slightly on it, resulting in even louder moans from beneath me.

Soon he was jerking down my jeans and boxers. "Take these things off," I heard him say.

The command from my father to get naked with him caused me to cease my ministrations on his ass and balls. I stood from the bed and quickly stripped from my clothes while my naked father laid spread eagle watching me.

I knew what I had to give him and I knew that he would accept it. My cock stood rigid as I paused to look down on him before laying over him and settling between his open legs. "Dad, I'm going to give you a fucking that you'll never forget."

`"Take what you want, son," I heard him answer quietly.

Lifting his legs I lowered my head to begin licking around his cock and balls. I felt his fingers gripping my hair while I continued to explore him with my tongue.

With my shoulders I pushed his legs upward exposing his butt crack. My hands lifted his legs forward while my tongue drove downward tracing the crack toward the moist entrance below.

I lost track of his cries and moans of pleasure while my tongue first licked around the opening and then probed into the wet hole. I had no idea of the time that I spent fucking his hole with my tongue, but as I probed, it loosened to my touch. I was behaving on sheer instinct. I had long since left the realm of any previous sexual fantasies. I only knew that I wanted to devour my father.

He was now pitching and bucking from my probes. I heard him scream "Fuck me Dave, fuck this man's big hole," several times. His cries became indistinguishable from my own groans and moans. My breath had become abrupt and brutal.

I began spitting into and around his opening in preparation for what I knew was to come. Rising up to lift his hips higher I saw his eyes searching my face and a mysterious grin appear on his lips that said more than any words. I knew my father loved me and was mine and I was his.

His hips rolled back and his legs were flung upward. I looked down to see past his hard cock lying flat on his stomach and his round balls lying on either side, I saw down to the opening of his anus. My father's dark hole waited for me like a cavern tantalizing me with its secrets.

At first he resisted my cock's probing. He said, "Wait," and shifted his hips to a better angle. As I pushed my hard prick downward into him I felt the initial pushing back of the muscle ring, then a release as my pole thrust downward entering him completely. His cry of initial pain quickly slid into a pleasurable groan.

With my cock deep within him I leaned over to take him in my arms. As he lifted so that our lips could meet we were lost in the feel of each other. The soft warmth of him engulfed my shaft as we locked, tongue seeking tongue, mouth feeling mouth. I felt the coursing throbbing of his blood beating a staccato around my shaft.

He moved first. It was only a barely discernable rocking of his buttocks. I realized that he was using his extended arms to rock his body.

I leaned up and looked into his eyes. We looked fully into each other as his eyes spoke, "This is what you wanted. Now take it."

And I did take it. My thrusts quickened as my gasping increased. I rolled his body from side to side with my cock deep within him. Crude and tender words, words tumbled from our mouths. "Fuck, Ass hole, Man, Cunt, Love, Cock, Son, Father, Bitch, Prick," they each took on their own meaning as I pounded him. I alternated between slamming my cock violently into his ass to gently rocking while holding him in my arms.

My hands touched his head, his face and I felt his return on mine. I felt his finger pry open my own butt checks and reach into my own hole. My mouth opened with an "Ahhh" when one of his fingers slipped into me and seemed to attempt to pull me open.

I saw his hand grasp his hard shaft as he begin to stroke himself. I felt my balls tighten against my body and pressure begin to rise deep inside of me. I continued my pounding, purposefully pushing inside of him to rub against his prostate with the head of my prick. With each push he moaned louder. His eyes closed to slits as I watched his face. This was the father that I loved and he was sharing all that he had with me.

"I'm going to cum soon, Dave," I heard him say after a while. "I want you to shoot your hot cum inside of me. Leave a lot for me to remember you by."

"You can have it all, Dad," I replied. At that moment I felt hot cream from him shoot up and splash against my chest and stomach. His yells filled the room as he continued to spurt hot liquid.

"I'm cuming," I heard myself begin to cry. The pressure had drawn up inside of me like magma in a volcano. Then the magma erupted. I screamed, "Dad," and felt rivets shooting out through my cock. "Oh my god," I heard one of us say amid our cries.

I felt his pitching beneath me, rocking like waves on a relentless sea. I rolled with him as though I was riding a wave shoreward. I realized that his fingers had been digging into my side.

Then we paused; turbulent breathing gasped through our open mouths. Sweat dipped from my body onto his chest. With one hand he stroked the side of my face. I released his legs and dropped down over him; my cock slipped from his hole with a soft, vacuum-like pop. His arms clamped around me. I felt kisses on my cheek and turned to meet his lips with my own. Tears had formed in the corners of his eyes.

All things began to move slower. Night sounds reentered the room. The air cooled. I was aware of the wet between our bodies of sweat and cum. Husky smells of man sex permeated the air. With any shifting, we felt our skin stuck together in a vacuum.

His eyes were closed. My mind was blank. A stray thought wandered aimlessly looking for a hearing, but I banished it with "Not now."

"Now is not the time," I thought. "You can think about all this later, perhaps never."

I heard a self-conscious chuckle and grunt as his body moved beneath me, his arms pushing me to one side. I moved to free him from my weight and he sat up abruptly before exiting the bed toward the door. "Bathroom," he muttered.

He was gone a long time. I tried to ignore the sounds and took it as a sign to return to my room. Gathering my clothes I crossed the hallway back to my room, leaving both doors open.

I heard sounds of flushing and water running, then him coming out of the bathroom. I looked up and he had paused at the entrance of my room. "Well, that was..."

"Amazing," I responded.

"Yeah it was," he said. Pausing, and then looking at me directly he said, "Do you need to talk?"

I returned his gazed before answering, "No, I think we've said enough."

He began to turn towards his own room then returned my look. "I think so too, son; in fact, I think we've said it all. Good night Dave."

"Good night Dad," I answered. Somewhere in the night one of us, I don't remember who, said, "I love you."

I received an e-mail from my Dad the other day. He and Marilyn are doing well; they've been married nearly a year now. Hank's wife, Jenny, is pregnant again, this will be their fourth. "Good grief Hank," I chucked. Sometimes I wondered if my Dad and Hank still meet at the pond. I hope they do.

It's been three years since my last summer in Texas. I'll be a senior in college next year. It's hard to believe that time has passed so quickly.

I'm writing as I'm waiting for my latest boy friend to call about our date tonight. He's an Atlanta cop who is working a football game this afternoon.

I still haven't completely settled that summer in my mind. Though I know that nothing more could have been said, or done, or even explained. There is still a slight hollowness when I remember all that happened between me and my Dad.

Perhaps that's what is absent. It was all that it could have possibly been and I'm still wanting more. Maybe that's it.

cburton
cburton
232 Followers
12