All Comments on 'Dad is Mommy'

by Darkinside

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Strangely erotic.

I don't go in for transgender stuff. I've written a bit, kinda-sorta, but never really found it personally interesting. This, however, had the right elements of realistic/erotic. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

The story is great. I hope you cont. the story......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

Hope you can do a part 2

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Unique topic and approach, and it messes with your mind a bit.

timluvstrannystimluvstrannysabout 11 years ago
Amazing and Hot!

Interesting twist, incest and tranny sex. Never read anything like it before, but I really enjoyed it. Love to see more like it!

Morlan502Morlan502about 11 years ago
Hummm

Interesting! Different, and with the start of something maybe? Maybe she finds out how potent "mom's" cock still is, and makes mom a mother, grandmother, and grandfather all in one! Kind of works over the mind now doesn't it! But then, that is what the written word is suppose to do, now isn't it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hi, I really enjoyed your story. I really love trans erotica, but so much of it is just trash and focuses way too much on how "kinky" it all is. But this was actually kind of sweet. The only thing I didn't like was the scene where her mom says she's not gay. If a transwoman is only attracted to other women or transwomen, then that makes her gay. So, she should have said, "I'm a lesbian." But overall really good work. Wish they had gone all the way, but like others have said, would love to see you write a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue the story...

i agree with another poster, lets get the daughter pregos. also i feel like this is just the start of them falling in love with each other beyond just mother daughter love. i really love this type of story. i love the idea of transsexual women with other women. sadly on lit, all one tends to get is transsexual women with men. boring. i love transsexual women who are lesbians and those are the stories i would love to see more of on lit.

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 9 years ago

Truly one of the best on LE. I wish there were more stories like this one. Not just because of the inc+TS combination, which is great, but because of the focus on love and belonging. Such a refreshing change of pace from all the hard core, often violent, porn-induced fantasies. Wouldn't mind seeing a second part, although it works great the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Trans identity

An actual trans woman who is into other women would be gay/lesbian. They would not consider being with me 'gay'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

need one more chapter loved it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Yep, definitely needs another chapter or two!! Not something I would normally be interested in, but was surprisingly good! I'm a straight guy, but pretty open minded, generally speaking. ...but if I had a genie and could switch back and forth, I think it would be fun to turn into a smoking hot girl, just add a nice, big dick right above my tight little puss, hehe! Or bette yet, right below it, that way I could fill myself up on some of those nights alone...be stuffed and still work my clit like mad, hehehe! ....but the thought of landing a really hot bi girl like that would be maddening! Whew! Guess I'm a bit warped ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous