Dad is Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harriett turned then, to face Leslie, her face now conveying patience and a need to explain, for as she turned her mouth dropped open and Leslie saw her eyebrow lift over her sunglasses. She turned her gaze, avoiding looking at Leslie.

"Les, cover yourself, your ..." she stammered. "you're hanging out, sweetie." In her eagerness she had lifted up on one elbow, Leslie realized, and her bikini top lay on the lounge chair. She looked down to see her tits exposed, and realized that in her comfort with only another woman present, she hadn't cared. She moved to pull her suit up, and then, seeing the discomfort she'd caused, stayed her hand and rolled further on her side.

"It's just us girls, you know," she said, glancing around the yard at the high fences and trees that effectively blocked the view from the surrounding houses. "No one can see us, Mom." She watched, amused as Harriett tried to avoid looking at her, and failing. She saw her mom's eyes darting this way and that, but always returning to her chest. "They're just boobs; we both have 'em," she teased, "although yours are nicer, I think," she added with a grin.

"Leslie, stop it!" Harriett hissed, but with and uncomfortably amused smirk. Back home Leslie had often sunbathed topless with her girlfriends, when they knew prying eyes were not around.

"No, really," she continued, enjoying the torment she caused, "You have really nice ones. They're perfect." In a sudden impulse, she blurted. "Can I see them?"

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm not showing you my breasts."

"Aww, c'mon, Mom," she goaded, and sat upright on the chair, swinging her legs to the side facing her Mother. "Give the girls a little freedom!" She felt her own breasts hanging unfettered on her chest, and noticed a slight tightening in her nipples. "Come on, I showed you mine. Look," she said, pushing her shoulders back and goading, "look at me. Look at my boobs."

"Leslie, I'm your father," Harriett sputtered.

"No, you're not," she said, reaching out and touching her mother's arm. "You're my Mom, now, and it's just us girls, and I showed you mine," she said with a false pout. "Now let's see 'em, come on!" It took a few more minutes of urging and encouragement, before Harriett heaved a sigh of resignation.

"Fine," she said, swinging her legs to the side, her knees almost touching Leslie's. She paused a moment, and Leslie saw Harriett's eyes run over the front of her body, finally taking in the sight of her bare breasts. She felt a momentary urge to cover herself, but swept it aside as her mother reached behind her back and unclipped her top. Her hands moved to behind her neck and the top hung loosely for a second, and then she pulled the strap over her head.

Leslie stared at the most perfect set of breasts she had ever seen. Her own were nice, and she was proud of her youthful, full mounds and dark, small nipples, but there, in front of her now, was a pair of boob perfection. Not overly large, as many fakes often seemed, but perfectly proportioned to Harriett's slender frame. Not too far apart, not too close together, perfectly spaced to create natural cleavage; nipples perfectly shaped, spaced and pointing correctly, not cross-eyed or off to the sides or into the air. The taut flesh, stretched by the implants, appeared youthful and soft, with just the beginnings of a tan line. Not a hair in sight, as it should be for a beautiful woman's breasts.

"Wow," she whispered in awe, "Mom, they're ... they're perfect!"

"Thank you," Harriett replied, "they'd better be, for what they cost!"

"I'm not kidding," Leslie gushed, "holy shit, they really are nice ones." She tore her gaze away and looked into Harriett's face. "How do they feel? Can I touch them?" She felt a moment of embarrassment at asking. "I've never seen, you know..."

"Fakes?"

"Showroom, I'd say," she grinned. "I've seen other girls, you know, in the locker room at school, and, you know..." she hesitated, "parties and stuff."

"Lelsie, what kind of parties do you go to?" Harriet said with feigned horror.

"Stop, it's not like that," she defended, then added with exaggerated false emphasis, "just drunken orgies!" They laughed at her joke, sharing the moment. "Seriously, you know, girls flashing and stuff." She dropped her eyes, and looked at Harriet's breasts. "I touched a few, you know, grabbing and goofing around." Her eyes came back up to Harriet's, bright and eager. "I did kiss a girl, once."

Harriett brought a hand to her mouth in feigned shock. "Leslie! TMI, dear!"

"It was just a goof, Mom," she confessed. "We were drinking at a party, and girls were flashing and all, and I was behind this girl, Elsa, and she pulled her top off, and everyone was cheering, and I reached around her and grabbed her tits," she said, grinning. "And everyone cheered more, you know, and then Elsa turned her head and kissed me," she said, lower, and added. "And we made out for a minute!"

"Seriously, Les, too much information," Harriet advised with a smile.

"It was just party fun, Mom, I didn't go full lesbo, or nothing," Leslie smirked. Her eyes dropped to her mother's bare breasts again. "Yours are nicer than Elsa's, that's for sure." She suddenly reached out across the gap between them and cupped a breast in her hand, giving a little heft and squeeze. Harriet pulled back, mouth open in surprise, but not revulsion. "Oh, they feel nice!"

"Not as nice as your natural ones," Harriet said, leaning back out of Leslie's reach. "As nice as Elsa's?" Her posture, leaning back on her hands, while intended to keep herself out of reach, served to thrust her chest forward, presenting her breasts proudly.

"Gee, I dunno," Leslie said slyly, and slipped of the lounge chair quickly, dropping to her knees and reaching out with both hands, grasping her mother's breasts. Harriet tried to pull back but was as far back as she could go without falling off the chair. Leslie's fingers wrapped around the fleshy globes, feeling the solid heft of the enhancements under the softer flesh. She squeezed lightly, then more firmly, and then stroked in a light circle down the side and underneath. "M-mm, much nicer than Elsa's, Mom," she admired. She snickered and tweaked the nipples, and felt the hardness in her fingers for the brief second of contact. She caught her breath and felt her own nipples respond in kind.

'Leslie!" Harriet warned. "Stop it!" Leslie's hands had already released her mother's nipples, and she giggled.

"What, I didn't do it right?" she smirked, and Harriet laughed with her. "They feel incredible; very nice. Almost real." She put her shoulders back and cupped her own breasts. "Here, check out mine," she offered, and presented her breasts, her nipples hard and jutting out, crinkled and brown.

Harriet sat motionless for a second, still leaning back on her hands, and her eyes on her daughters breasts, and then sat forward and reached for her. "It's just us girls, right?" she quipped, and tenderly caressed the youthful full mounds.

Leslie felt the delicate fingers caressing her breasts, and she released them to her mother's hands. She closed her eyes as the hands enveloped her breasts, and then stroked the skin across the tops, down the outsides, and underneath, touching the sensitive area beneath them. She inhaled deeply, enjoying the touch, and then the fingertips moved to her nipples, circling them, stimulating the tiny bumps in her areola, increasing their erection before pinching lightly, and pulling them.

Her eyes opened as a thrill of stimulation shot through her chest, and she looked down to see her mother's painted fingernails on either side of her rosy buds, pulling them to points and making cones of her breasts.

"Did Elsa do that to you? Harriet asked.

"No," she squeaked, remembering the illicit thrill of grasping the other girl's breasts, "but I wish she had," she whispered.

"I thought you didn't go lesbo?" Harriet reminded her with a grin.

"Hey, just 'cause you visit a foreign country doesn't mean you live there!" she laughed.

"Well," Harriet replied, "I visited this country," she said, spreading her arms and thrusting her chest out, "and I liked it so much I moved here!"

Leslie laughed, and reached for the ample breasts again, this time going directly for the nipples, and giving them the same treatment she'd received. She tingled a little as she felt the stiff nipple give way beneath her fingertips, twisting a little as she pinched and pulled. She was still on her knees between the chairs and the lovely mounds were level with her face. She felt a twinge of shame at teasing her mother this way, but the desire sparked by her drunken impulse with Elsa inspired her. She tweaked a little harder, knowing the feeling she was creating. She was touching another woman's breasts, and they felt great. But this was her mother...

She leaned in and suddenly took a nipple into her mouth, sucking it, pinching it lightly between her teeth. She heard a slight moan as she tickled the nub with her tongue as she held it in her teeth, and she felt arousal sweep through her body, making her shudder with excitement. She leaned in further, bracing her elbows on her mother's knees, her forearms dangling down. One hand rested on a smooth shaved thigh; the other brushed her stomach, and...

She pulled back and looked at her hand resting on the bikini bottom, feeling the bulge. Another shuddering impulse gripped her and she froze, feeling the hard shaft. Her body tingled, her pussy began to drool and her nipples hardened to rocks. She raised her head and looked into her mother's eyes. Harriet gazed down at her with hunger burning through half-lidded eyes, her lips pursed.

"Oh, Leslie, don't," she whispered as Leslie slipped her fingertips in the elastic waistband.

"Please, Mommy," Leslie pleaded, "I want to suck your cock." She pulled the waistband out and down and her mother's erect shaft sprang from its confinement, standing straight up in her lap, inches below Leslie's face. She leaned closer, unable to resist the throbbing pillar of flesh, and felt the heat emanating from her parent's groin. She shifted her upper body, closer and lower, her eyes raised to the elegant female features looking down at her from between the swell of perfect breasts. She raised her hands to the succulent globes of flesh, her thumb and fingers grasping the nipples as she lowered her head. Her tongue slipped out and touched the spongy head, stroking a languorous circle around it. She moved closer and touched it with her lips as she tugged the nipples in her hands and was rewarded with a subtle moan from above her.

"Oh-h, Leslie, sweetie," Harriet cooed, "you shouldn't."

"I want to, Mommy," She took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue on the underside, then pulled off with a luscious wet pop. "I want to so bad." Her hands slipped from her mother's breasts and slid down her taut stomach to the base of her cock, squeezing the shaft, then moving to the bikini bottoms scrunched below. She opened her mouth and took half the length inside as she tugged on the fabric, feeling her mother's hips lift and her legs pull together. She sucked slowly off the shaft and leaned back, pulling the stretchy fabric down and off, tossing them to the side, then pushing the legs apart to return to her goal.

She stared at it, seeing the bulging veins and the taut skin, the pubic area completely hairless and smooth. Large bulbs floated up and down in the loose sack of skin below, and Leslie moved one hand to cup them, feeling the heat and the heft of them as the other hand stroked fingers at the base of the shaft, pushing a fat drop of cum from the tip. Her breath caught as she saw it emerge, bulging from the small hole, and watched it grow and expand, and finally drip slowly down the crease. She leaned forward and touched it with the tip of her tongue and pulled back, stretching the clear liquid on a string, then swiping it fully into her mouth. She tasted it and swooned with the heady sensation.

Still cupping the ball sack, she opened and swallowed as much as she could handle, pointing the shaft to her face with her other hand and pushing the head to the back of her mouth. She stretched her lips out and down, reaching almost three-quarters of the way to the base, and sucked her cheeks in as she enjoyed the hard shaft in her mouth, filling her wet sensuous cavity. She bathed it with her tongue as she held it inside, feeling the heat, the thin skin sliding over the stiff shaft, the round head pushing into the back of her mouth, just at her tolerance level. Then she slowly, slowly pulled back, until only the tip was in her mouth, drooling on it as she let it emerge. She opened her lips with the head resting on her flattened tongue, and allowed saliva to drip down the shaft to her hand at the base.

She rubbed the spit-slicked head across her lips and cheeks as she heard the feminine growls of pleasure from above. She answered with a grunt of her own, sliding her hand up the shaft, using her saliva as lubricant to stroke the shaft. Then she opened her mouth and her lips met her fingers and thumb, and created a wet slick channel, and began fucking the cock with a combination of mouth and hand. As she began bobbing her head up and down she heard the escalating moans of encouragement, and thrilled that she was giving as much pleasure as she was getting from the forbidden activity. Once her father, now her mother; in all aspects but the lovely hard shaft in her mouth and hand, throbbing and pulsing as she stroked it lovingly. She pulled off and looked up to see her mother's dark eyes staring down at her with love and devotion and acceptance.

"Oh, Mom," Leslie said, "I love you."

"I love you too, dear." Harriet whispered in return.

Leslie grinned. "And I love your cock, Mom." She saw the glossed lips spread into a grin to match her own, and returned to the object of her desire with enthusiasm. She took it back in her mouth, stroking with tongue, lips and hand, and felt her mother's hips lift in response, pulsing the cock into her mouth. She increased the suction and speed, then; she imagined the ending, feeling the hot semen bursting from the tip as the shaft pulsed, hearing her mother cry out as the slick reward filled her mouth, and she worked more diligently, spurred by the imminent climax.

She began humming as she sucked, adding the vibration of her throat to the stimulation of her hand and mouth, and was rewarded with additional pulses and slight pumps. She frantically stroked up and down, pushing her limits, feeling the bulbous head bounce gently at the entrance of her throat. Her mouth filled with saliva, and she drooled it down the shaft, coating her fingers, feeling it leaking down her chin. She wanted it, could sense it now. It would happen soon, she could hear it in the voice above her, the voiced that welcomed her, loved her; the mother she had always wanted. She felt hands at the back of her head, and heard the warning.

"Oh, Leslie, here it comes," came the gasping words, "I'm going to cum, you're making me cum!"

She glanced up, blinking her eyes, seeing the tight expression of immediacy on the face above her, watching her. She trembled with anticipation and locked her lips around the head, stroking the slick shaft, feeling it swell, and pulse. And then it jerked, and she felt the pump in her hand, followed a second later by a flood of thick semen jetting out into her mouth. She moaned as it was followed by a second, and third, giant blasts, filling her mouth with the hot, salty and sharp flavor, bathing her tongue, filling her mouth. She stroked slowly now, coaxing the remainders, feeling the pulses in the shaft ease, and slow, and finally stop. She looked up and smiled a little with the cockhead still in her mouth, and some of the thick goo slipped out the corners of her lips, and she tightened back up around the cock. She sucked until she felt the legs squeezing her begin to relax, and the hand slipped from her head. She pulled back and looked up, leaning her head back to show her reward, before gulping several times, swallowing the heated slick load.

She was still stroking her mother's cock, feeling the edge come off the hardness; still full and extended, it began to recede. She licked the remaining drip from the head and looked up again.

Her mother looked down at her with admiration and warmth. "I am so glad you moved out here to live with me, Leslie," she said, stroking her girl's hair.

Leslie struggled to her feet on stiff legs, and climbed into her mother's lap, draping an arm over her shoulder, and tucking her head into the bare shoulder. "You're the mother I've always dreamed of," she whispered. "I just KNEW I'd be happier here!"

12