All Comments on 'Dad Meats Kristy'

by kucoozie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Very hot!

A great follow up to the first chapter. Loved it.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 13 years ago
Awesome story!

There are more chapters leading to Kristy's sexual education. The other story line goes to incest brought on by a "comfortable" relationship between dad and daughter. Can't wait to see more.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story line!

I went to your member page and read the other stories and poems you've submitted. I've got a feeling from the characters and situations that these stories have at least a basis in reality, and that makes them even hotter for me. The way you write makes it easy to imagine these stories actually taking place. Please keep sharing these characters with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good, but...

Doug should have fucked Kristy's pussy, and she should have gotten pregnant.That would have made it a better story.

EroscottEroscottover 12 years ago
Good story

Definitely an erection-maker, althought the thoughts and dialogue seemed, at times, a bit rushed. Watch what "Person" you are writing in. And maybe a bit more editing. Keep writing kucoozie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please keep writing

There has to be more to this story, between Brandi and her Dad. Please!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
Love it!

Hi, Kristy!

I'm Marty! :+)))))

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
We were hoping

We were hoping there would be more on page two but all in all it was good for us. Reading together can be so much fun. We certainly look for stories like this while are ..well...joined together. To be blunt. Yes we were fucking. Me and my Nephew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous