All Comments on 'Dad, Mom and Son'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Story

I have read your comment more than once and I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or praising me, but I will continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Tony and me...

Not me and Tony. You always put yourself last.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 6 years ago
Next Part?

IS there Will there be another chapter in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Story

Yeah, I'd say that's sarcasm, especially since the story relies on Tony being unable to fuck at all because he broke his leg. Positions may be limited, he may not be as vigorous, and she may have to do most of the work, but there is nothing about just a broken leg that would prevent them from fucking.

<P>

Even as a MacGuffin, it's pretty weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Close family fun

Ive fantasized about doing this, not with my family. But as if i had a son to share my wife with. Thanks and please tell your wife a sequel would be great, maybe more description of them both cuming on her face as she sucks them off, of the father walking in on her riding his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent atory

Need new chapters and longer stories. The mom needs to get pregnant

sonfermum68sonfermum68almost 5 years ago
One of my biggest fantasies.

When I was a teen I'd have given anything to have had my dad ask me to fuck my stepmom. I've had a thing for redheads my entire life because of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story, needs follow up, hope to read more from this family,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it makes more sense if the son had sex with Mom in the morning as the son is younger and had more energy while dad gets ready for work. Would love to see an extended story of this. Like mom and son falling in love and dad being ok with it. Mom eventually sleeping in son's bed more than with her husband but still loves them both. Something to that. All in all, still one of the best incest cuck stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its right and proper when an adult son finally takes his turn with his father's wife. A mother's love is so powerful and giving, no son can resist the temptation when his parents offer such a blessing. Mother's cunt is Utopian, and a father can only feel pride when the fruit of his loins rejoins with the womb and reconquers his first home. A father knows its natural to be replaced by the son, and welcomes the young man into his mother's arms. Even as the sperm soaks in, a father can only rejoice, as it was in the Garden, with St. Eve and her son Adam.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Huh I didn’t know that was the natural order of things. I’ll tell my dad I read it right here. I’m sure he’ll step aside for me to take his wife. If he doesn’t cooperate I think I can take him. He’ll be 49 in a few weeks so that’s pretty old, right? Maybe if I make a sudden move toward him while stomping my foot? Time to move into the guest room dad! You’re too old for sex old man. It’s my time! Come on dad! Go quietly. Please!!! I told you I read it right here. Look. See? It says the son gets his mom. This is what? Fantasy? No old man this is an instruction manual. Put the gun down dad! Go easy dude. Nobody has to get hurt.

tatianapolastrotatianapolastro2 months ago

continuation plis you can even insert a neighbor in the middle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous