All Comments on 'Dad Needs Help Getting It Up'

by JackFlash1959

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice!

Sons having incestuous threesomes with their parents make for great storylines and though it took a while to get to the incest, the build up works well and I enjoyed it and it actually had a rhyme and reason for the situation, rather than straight in with a "wham bang thank you ma'am" approach that is typical of most icnest story writers. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

Well done. Wonderful bit of writing.

KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago

As a prostate cancer survivor it bothers me that this story perpetuates the myth that it is all in your head. Any doctor nowadays that says that is a quack. There are medical solutions.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Whatever works.

A case like this is the only excuse for a willing cuckold as far as I am concerned.

Just the ordinary cuck that gets off with his wife screwing other men while he masturbates I do not like and don't like to even read about them. If a man loves his wife and is physically incapacitated I will understand that, love brings strange happenings.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Dad Needs Help Getting It Up

Medical issues, even in the arena of literature, erotica, pornography or even romance and love stories is a very difficult tangible to work with. It affects so many people in so many ways, probably emotionally more than any other trait. Disabilities, affilictions and medical problems are probably areas writer's should avoid--unless the writer has explicit and expert knowledge and expertise in those specific area(s).

This story shows the compassion Mother had for her husband and his prostrate after effects; she handles it rather well with some humor but mostly with understanding; it was tought for her I'm sure.

The story did take a dramatic turn with their son's late appearance! I'm not sure how I feel about that. I absolutely love incest stories, in particular my favorite of mother and son; this inclusion of the son for just a one brief wham bam, thank you ma'am, in my opinion, does not have a place in incest. To me incest is not solely about, though that is the cement, the glue that makes incest, incest!! To me incest is more about the love aspect of blood-relative male and female or female and male. The sex aspects are only part of what makes the unit, the core, the union of the couple whole!!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
I really liked this story

As we get older, things like this do become an issue for us boomers. Thanks for addressing it in a hot and sexy way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I must try this cure. Haven't had an erection in years. I hope you have set me going again.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hot Action ****

All is fair in trying to get it up and keep it up! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well....

Kind of depressed after this one. Wish reality could work this way

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Gotta love mom/son/dad threesomes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

needs another chapter needs to be done with gail.

areolaman1areolaman1about 3 years ago

great story wish there was a part 2.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

what a selfish bitch, it was for her needs only, she shouldn't have to ask him if he was hard, she would already know if she was trying to make him hard while he played with her pussy, it was one-sided while he played with her and she wasn't even working at getting him hard, she should have been jacking him off at the same time he was doing her and I think she already had a thing for the son cause she didn't even give it a thought to not fucking him, knowing it was incest.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous