Dad Needs Help Getting It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah ... I liked the fact that I turned him on. It was long and thick and it got hard when I dropped my papers ... I had to bend over and pick them all up!" she giggled at how easily Rob was manipulated. "Most of all, I just want your cock in my pussy ... ohhhh though that flashlight is doing a ... oh fuck! ... it's ummmm ....ohhhh, I'm cumming!!"

I watched as her body shook and shimmied beneath me. Her tits wobbled and she grabbed the flashlight and jammed it harder into her hot cunt harder than I dared to.

She cried out, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I sucked her tits and hugged her as her climax subsided.

My cock seemed like it was thicker but I really couldn't tell. She fell asleep quickly but my sleep didn't come until an hour or two later.

**

The weekend came and Barbara had worn very sexy outfits to work all week. She looked damn good in them and I wish I could have given her better news about my cock. Even still, I think she liked it. Each night, she told me who's cock she got thick and who didn't even react while fucking that large and thick flashlight. By Friday night, she got to calling the flashlight other guy's names. Rob was her favorite as he was the biggest.

Mike went out Saturday evening with a friend and said he'd be back in the morning. Though the doctor said that alcohol would NOT help, I drank anyway. Barbara joined me and we were lit pretty good when she snuck off to the closet and came down to me in the den wearing a very sexy teddy and carrying one of our porn dvd's. The teddy was green silk with spaghetti straps, a slight push up bra which she didn't need and snaps on the crotch. She put the porn dvd on the large screen TV and stood next to it. Her big breasts swayed and she lowered the straps and held those titties in front of my face. With a smile she sucked her pink nipple into her mouth and undid the straps on the crotch.

I watched as she stroked her pussy lips slipping a finger deep inside her. She was putting on quite a show for me. Her finger came out wet and gooey and she licked it. I kissed her and tasted her juices.

"I want your cock, baby." She whispered and felt the limpness in my pants. "I'm very horny, honey. All those guys this week with their cocks ... I've just been dreaming about it every night. It's time for the flashlight again!" and she giggled.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Shit, I meant to bring it down with me. Can you get it? I'll put on the blindfold and you can pretend that you are an intruder!"

"You'd like that wouldn't you." I smiled. It was a game we used to play when we were in our twenties. She'd put on the blindfold and I'd come in and fuck her. It was always amazing how the blindfold made our other senses seem more intense.

I was upstairs in a flash. Our old games excited me but that was only in my head. My cock was still dormant. I had taken another Viagra earlier but the damn thing seemed to only give me a headache.

The flashlight was not by the night stand as it normally was. It took some digging but I finally found that it had rolled under the bed. As I walked down the stairs I could hear the dvd playing. I loved it when she started without me. The voices were excited and breathing heavy. "Oh baby! What a cock! So BIG! And so thick! Shove it in me!"

I chuckled to myself as I turned the corner to find a surprising scene.

Mike was standing at the end of the couch. He had come home early. He stood there watching his mother, blindfolded, wearing a teddy with her exposed tits, her legs splayed wide, and fingering her pussy. I stopped in my tracks.

Her middle finger had spread her pussy lips and teased from her juicy cunt up to her hard clit. She was moaning with each stroke. Her other hand pinched each of her nipples. They were hard and long and I desired to suck them in my mouth and make her groan; make her cum. She arched her back and groaned again. Mike was getting the show of his life!

I was mad. I felt anger rip through insides churning a fire within me. I envisioned my fist striking his face, driving him down and my hands choking his neck. But he was my son. He was OUR son and he was a horny young man looking at a horny, full bodied woman. It was no wonder that his cock swelled in his pants and now I imagined my wife getting satisfied. I put aside my jealousy. I put aside my anger.

On the one hand, it was a scene of an insatiable woman deprived of a good hard cock that I used to provide. It was a scene of a young man who probably woke each and every morning with a woody as hard as a 100 year old oak tree.

On the other hand, it was a mother exposing herself to her son but she had no idea. I wasn't sure which excited me more. I felt sickened by it. All of society's rules told me that this was wrong. All of society's rules told me to usher him out quickly and cover up my wife from his young eyes.

I stood in the shadows and watched him take his cock out of his pants. He had his mother's good looks and her green eyes, but I was pleased to see that he had his father's fat dick. It was a fat and long dick that I had always been proud of until my operation. He stroked it and pulled on the head. I could see that he was trying to figure out what to do and what to say. It must have been difficult as there was just so much stimulation in front of him! He could not move as the sight of his mother's splayed and prone form before him held him stronger than any glue.

And then, it looked like he was going to leave and I stepped out of the shadows with my finger to my lips ... be quiet! And he nodded and tried to hide his stroking. I just smiled. In a strange way, I was proud of him.

We stood side by side at the couch. He was at her head and I was at her open legs. I placed the flashlight at her pussy lips and slowly parted them. She groaned as it spread her wide. "That's what I needed, baby" she said softly.

I nodded to Mike. "I have a surprise for you but you have to keep the mask on ... can you do that?" and I pushed the flashlight deeper.

She cried out and ended it with a low growl "Just don't take that steel cock out of my cunt!" so I kept pumping it slowly in and out. Her pussy lips gripped the flashlight while her juice soaked the sides.

"My cock is hard, honey. Let me slip it into your mouth" I paused "but keep the mask on, ok?"

"Yes!" her voice was throaty and deep. She was close to cumming already. I nodded to Mike. His face was questioning and I urged him on. "At least she would get some cock," I thought.

I began pumping the flashlight into her tight cunt and Mike placed the head of his cock onto her lips. She greedily sucked it in and I watched my son get the best blow job of his life and he was getting it from his mother. She sucked it in and created a tremendous vacuum. I thought he was going to cum on her first suck but the young man held on. I kept the pace up on her cunt driving the flashlight into the deepest recesses of her pussy.

She wrapped her manicured fingers around his thickness and stroked him. "I want this hot piece of cock in my pussy, baby. Give it to me. Shove it in me!"

He looked to me and I nodded and slowly pulled out the flashlight. Her hole was gaping before us. Wet, warm and inviting, it beckoned to us. Her soaked and swollen lips seemed to quiver in anticipation.

I watched my son climb between the legs of his mother. Those wonderful hips thrust up to meet him as his plum head parted her velvety pussy lips.

"Nice and warm" she remarked as the flare of the head pushed passed her lips.

He pushed deeper and tried to be quiet as she groaned beneath him. Her tits bounced gently as his motion took hold. He shook his head and I could tell that he still needed to learn stamina. He was going to cum quickly. He was fucking his mother! He was going to cum inside his mother. He was going to cum deep inside her womb and leave his seed there ... I had a vasectomy and had been shooting blanks for years but my son wasn't shooting blanks. He was shooting live ammo! He can't cum inside her or she'll get pregnant!

His face screwed up and I tapped him on the shoulder to get him to pull out. He didn't want to or didn't understand and just kept pumping. His ass tightened and her fingers gripped his shoulders. A chill crept up my spine as I thought of him making her pregnant. I pushed him and pushed him again but he slammed his cock deep inside her.

Barbara was gasping and continued grabbing at his arms and hips, her fingernails digging into his tanned skin. She was pulling him forward deeper into her. Finally he realized what I was trying to do! He pulled out and shot his load on her stomach, tits and all the way up to her face and neck.

I stood next to her as she gasped. Her chest was heaving. Her tits were covered in her son's hot cum. She smiled and licked some of her son's cum from her lips.

"That was so good! Oh, I so needed your warm cock inside of me!! That was SO GOOD!! I'm so happy for you!!" she gushed.

I looked down and was surprised to see that I was hard, thick, and ready. Mike understood and left his mother's crotch. I took his place and pushed my thick rod deep inside her wet pussy in one thrust.

"uhhhg! Ohhh Ready so soon, baby?" she asked.

I just grunted and enjoyed how her pussy lips enveloped my cock in warmth and wetness. My plumb of a head plowed through her. Her tits bounced as I pumped. I had a different technique than my son. A technique that was based in years of pleasuring the same woman night after night. Years of tuning how I fucked her. Lifting my hips and rubbing the length of my cock against her clit with each outward stroke.

She cried out as her second climax took hold. "Oh FUCK!"

My son watched and learned. I could tell.

Then he surprised me and smiled while bending forward and feeding his cock to his sweet mother's mouth and she accepted it willingly. She sucked his length in without complaint. She was being fucked while she sucked and said nothing. Her hand reached up and pumped the base of his cock and then stroked and encouraged his balls to giver her more seed down her throat.

I was in shock. Did she know? How did she know?

I could not stop. For all I knew, this could be my last fuck. Or, it could be my first of many more to come. I just did not know ... and I did not care as her pussy gripped my cock deep within her. I was going to make each and every fuck count as if it were my last fuck ... because it could be.

My sweet Barbara was ready. So was Mike and I wasn't far behind. She shuddered and then shuddered again. She pumped Mike's cock harder while wrapping her ankles around my back to drive me deeper. I could feel my cock head bumping her cervix as I drove deep inside her.

She screamed "YES! GOD YES!" and pointed the cock in her hand at her tits. She was rewarded with hot cum all over her tits and nipples. She rubbed the creamy cum all over her tits while encouraging my pounding with her heels in my back.

Barbara was a cum soaked vision as I drove my final thrust deep within her depositing my hot cum inside her. It felt like quarts of cum leaked out from under my cock. I looked up at Mike and he was smiling.

Barbara took off her blindfold and smiled.

I wasn't sure what to say.

"Happy baby?" she asked me.

"Yes. Delighted!" I replied and looked at Mike.

"Good!" She sat up and cleaned my cock with her tongue and then cleaned Mike's cock after.

"What just happened here?" I asked.

She smiled and winked at Mike. "Umm, well ... I've always known that you liked some kinky things. I thought the idea of me fucking another man might help you get excited but then you came up with those losers ... I just couldn't do that. Teasing the guys at work was fun but it didn't get you aroused and I couldn't and wouldn't do one of them!"

"I got to thinking and I know that you like incest stories on Literotica and one thought led to another and a long conversation with Mike the other night arranged it. I mean, he's safe and he was available but I didn't think that we would take it this far."

"You're kidding" I responded.

"No. But this actually worked better than I could have hoped."

Mike looked up "Yeah Dad, I was only supposed to watch until you came down and got hard. Then I was supposed to leave."

Barbara covered herself up with a quilt feeling a little self conscious. "You were wonderful baby. I'm sure your dad will be fine from now on. However, if we need you, we'll be sure to call you."

He glanced to me and then looked at his mother. "This feels a bit awkward"

Barbara smiled and grabbed his semi-thick cock and pulled on it. Then she sucked it for a few moments. "Feel a little less awkward now? Let me give you a thank you present!"

He smiled. "Yeah, Mom. Thanks. But I should get going home to Gail. She wanted me back last night but I figured it was better to stay and help you and Dad."

"You guys didn't split up?" I asked.

Barbara continued to suck and slurp on his cock.

"Nah, it was just a brief problem between two hot blooded lovers! We're forever, Dad. No matter what anybody says. Mom, that feels sooooo good."

Barbara smiled and kept sucking. I could feel my cock getting hard again as I watched them. She owned him. He wasn't going back to Gail until his mother said so and she wasn't going to give the ok until he deposited another load of cum down her greedy throat. And when he was done, I was going to push my fat boy up her swollen canal again and again.

Maybe if we were lucky, some day in the future, we'd invite Gail to join us.

* Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Leave a positive comment if you like or write me an email.

Thanks

Jack

12