All Comments on 'Dad or Mom? Ch. 02'

by missassam

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Every bit as confused as the first chapter.

You're pandering to two different audiences: CFNM and homosexual men. And yeah, those are two distinct target audiences: Clothed Female Naked Male relies on an attraction of SOME kind on part of the naked male towards the clothed female. While a man who's sexually attracted (to the point of obsession) with other men's bodies "could" be bi-sexual, all I'm getting from your protagonist is that he's turned on by guys. I'd really suggest you buckle down on that aspect, and post anything else from this storyline where it seems to belong: Gay Male.

Can someone who's insistent about wanting to disagree with that paragraph FIND something to deliberately misinterpret? Hell yes. Would just about anybody with an average amount of common sense comprehend what I was saying? I'd like to think so on that, too.

Oh, and I still think these ridiculously short, single sentence, practically monosyllabic paragraphs are a (failed) attempt to be profound. To the commenter from chapter one who wrote "Short, declarative statements are the way to write. It's called The English Style", I have this response:

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I like what you've written here.

Yes two different storie lines, a nice mix of opposites. If you continue lets hope the girls gather some courage and take hold of Eric's handle if only to hold him still. Tommys not in the men's club? Will his dad bring him along, I'm glad dad was their to protect him from mom and his sisters. I think he would like to be bound to Erics spankings, again he his left out. Like that the storie is set in the sixties.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 8 years ago
Between The Boxes

Though I enjoyed the setup and build of chap one more this story is still running strong for me. I believe it's a great and well written story. Not sure I notice the short sentences or even get the criticism but I appreciate the critic's commenting without vehemence. I understand some readers wanting stories to stay in appropriate categories and genres but I think the strength of this story is that it straddles several different aspects of cfnm and exhibitionism. I believe for many readers these two themes transcend gender and sexual proclivity. The thrill of embarrassment is just as potent whether reading about women exposing men Or women and visa versa. It's one of the problems with categories. I probably wouldn't have found this story if it were listed under "gay men" but I'm glad I found it. Exhibitionism/voyeurism seems appropriate. If it didn't straddle the lines, if the girls just may-poled Eric'c cock till it exploded in fountains of youthful ..., if mom teased and spanked Tommy to his and our embarrassed delight wouldn't it just be like every other cfnm story. I like this one because it does cross lines and pushes multiple buttons. I hope it stays right there in that space between the boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don’t ya just live Epiphany_Jones?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous