All Comments on 'Dad or Mom?'

by missassam

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
This story really made me wonder what you were attempting.

The short, abbreviated sentence structure made it seem that you were trying to be profound, unless you were simply trying to stretch out a story to make it last longer. But the homo-erotic aspect was a turnoff. You had an 18 year old boy, with five girls (and mom) to take advantage of their fascination with CFNM, and he was fixated on men's bodies? Seems you might have been unsure about which category this ultimately belongs in. Instead of fantasizing about the women taking advantage of him, he was thinking about cocks and balls?

This might appeal to some readers, but I'm not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A sweet, erotic tale that dares to span genre, the CFNM and the gay, full of humanity and lust and, unusual for these pages, professionally written. By the way, short declarative sentences are the way to write. It is called English style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this was one of the best cfnm stories that i have ever read. looking forward to more of them in the future

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 8 years ago
CFNM. Riptide

I too think this is a great cfnm story and find the complainer's comments some of the reasons I like your story so much. Some readers get flumuxed by homoerotic subject matter but I think you capture the swell of sensations and emotions that carry us along with your character. Well written, richly imagined, and sexy as hell. Looking forward to more.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

Said it five years ago it it reads even better now in the midst of all the more blatant and simplistic cfnm stories. I don’t know why this two part series isn’t getting top ratings. Well done. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous