Dad, the Girls, & Some Smokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We understand daddy" Claire smiled gently, "and we are going to help you rid yourself of the confusion."

"We want you to love us" Lorna added, "as a father and as a lover."

"I don't know that I can..." I moaned.

"You can." Claire laughed, "Let me prove it to you."

They both let go of my cock, before I knew what was happening Claire had straddled me and was thrusting down on my hard cock, the feel of her pussy sliding down my shaft sent a wave of sheer enjoyment through me that almost overwhelmed my feeling of shock and shame.

"Claire, no!" I protested.

"Yes daddy." She replied raising herself then thrusting down.

"God." I groaned.

As my daughter began to fuck me in earnest I found myself responding to her, matching her movements with my own until all thoughts of the wrongness of the situation became replaced with the need to fill my daughter with my juices. It was as though a floodgate of repression had been broken, my body knew what my mind had long rejected and as my seed erupted into my daughter's depths my mind finally accepted that I needed to have sex with my daughters. Pushing Claire to one side I took Lorna and lay her on the floor, without hesitation I filled her pussy with my still erect cock and as I started to thrust her voice rose into a wild cry of enjoyment. Whatever society said fucking my daughters felt right, only they were able to keep me hard after a climax and there had to be a message there somewhere. With a groan and a deep thrust I climaxed as I had this thought, my juices flooding into my daughter's pussy in a hot stream.

"So," I said as we sat recovering on the couch, "what happens now?"

"Well," Claire laughed, "when you recover again you can do me over the table."

"I meant what are we going to do about our future you randy minx," I laughed, "I'll have you over the table later and your sister too."

"As long as it's our secret" Claire grinned, "why do we need to think about the future? Anyway, I'm not a randy minx, I'm a randy bitch in heat."

"And I'm another." Lorna laughed gaily.

"Look," I sighed, "I'm still getting used to the idea of having my daughters as my lovers. Add to that the fact that I am merely flesh and blood, if we go on as we are I will be knackered in a week."

"Poor daddy." Lorna grinned.

"The way Lorna and I see it" Claire grinned, "we can have you all to ourselves on alternate nights and on the seventh day you can have a rest if you like."

"What if I want you both at the same time?" I muttered.

"Just say so daddy and we'll work something out." Lorna laughed as she took my cock in hand again, "But for now you can have both of us anyway, we'll start the other tomorrow."

"Fine." I laughed in return, "Which leaves just one question unanswered."

"What's that?" they both asked.

"Which of you two 'bitches in heat' is going to be fucked first this time?" I laughed.

12