All Comments on 'Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 03'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
montywingermontywingerabout 11 years ago
Happiness

This is a wonderfully well written story, full of erotica and lust and love.

I'm soo glad I found you and I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really!

She is probably competing with her mother for the male cock to declare an emergency as well: take a break from the farm chores and the boys. It seems that farmers have a good insurance program. But it never worked out like that and she ended up replacing the mother without being able to declare an emergency. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm really love this story . Well written .

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Dad Was A Kansas Faarmer Ch. 03

Ella seems to have resigned her fate to her present environment, which unfortunately is the way of life out in "farm country". One is born on the farm, works 24/7/365, no vacations, no sick days, no "oh, I have a back ache", or "I don't feel good" and one day you just up and die!!!

All in all it is a rather sad story; it's tugging on my heart strings now! I do really feel bad for Thomas Ella and her two boys, and ????? IS IT ANN or IS IT AMY?????, Thomas' wife, Ella's mother and the two boy's Grandmother.

I know the story is fiction (not true), but God Bless you Thomas, Ella and her two boys and Amy or Ann. And all farmers, their families, and farm workers.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Lang hat´s gedauertIch habe alle drei

Ich habe alle drei Teile der Gescchichte hintereinander gelesen, ohne zwischendurch einen Kommentar abzugeben, denn man soll den Tag nicht vor dem Abend loben. Es war spannend und ich konnte nicht aufhören zu lesen. Trotz einiger langatmiger Passagen wurde die Story nie langweilig.

Ich hoffe auf eine Fortsetzung.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

This story is not far from real, it is actually close to my own real story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another critic

Great story I enjoyed the teasing story line keeping the reader on the edge of their seat. To top it all off you left room to continue the story leaving the younger boys coming to age. So if you chose to continue you could. As a writer to a writer a taboo subject as this I would. Anyway momknowsbest I'll be looking for your other stories I hope they are as great as this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Well done Momstheboss. I greatly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing the story.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good work

You do have a wonderful, straightforward style. You tell these stories about incest between a grown woman and her father in such a clear manner without any unnecessary shameful or romantic furbelows. Just two healthy people working out their sexual lives as adults. This is very rare indeed for this site and I do commend you for it. Having seen your biography makes your work doubly valuable for me.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Fives all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Tale Well Told

Well written and tender , you reminded me of the rhythm of farm living and loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES