All Comments on 'Daddy and Abby Ch. 01'

by ReadNJerk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
that's

bullshit! I hate tease stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Childish garbage

Don't write any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
naughty daddy

my my fiction but hot read

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
Agreed

You should be enrolled in summer school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please finish

Please finish your story, I'm intrigued. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sure hope u write more. Hate u left us hanging as now I have a big wet spot in my panties!!! So wet.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangeralmost 6 years ago
Very Readable

Keep up the good work. It's a little bit hard to believe that she is 19 and has never been turned on but it is fiction.

Ignore the unfavourable comments of the Anonynazi trolls.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME

Don't stop.

19 and no experience is hard to believe, but it is exciting

ReadNJerkReadNJerkalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for your comments. This is my first published story. There are two more chapters to this story and I'm working on getting them published so you can follow daddy and Abby's adventures.

Stully22Stully22almost 6 years ago
Tease

Gah! You left me hanging! Can. Not. Wait. For more.

Bi47Bi47almost 6 years ago
WOW 👍👍👍👍👍

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great start

very well written and so hot can't wait to read the other two parts

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
great start

Love the Father Daughter when the daughter has limited experience

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 6 years ago
Horribly written!

I suppose this one page story might be popular with the “read with one hand” crowd, but there are so many structural problems. A good writer selects a specific point of view and tense before he starts. You dash between 1st and 3rd person narrative, and part of the story is in the present while others are in the past. I’m pretty sure I learned this difference in 9th grade. Didn’t you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Job..

YOUR story was wonderful. Dont listen to people who are going to HATE in a story

Because it has the gall to start off a little niave. To some people that's real life.

If that critic can't stand it so be it. You are a,good writer. Keep up the great Work..

irishmike73irishmike73almost 6 years ago
Really?

I get that some people can be naive. I also believe it's possible for a girl to grow up and have never seen a nude male. I do however find it hard to believe that in 19 years Abby has never been aroused before and has no idea where the wetness came from or why.

This is what happens when an author writes a story to fit Lit's age restrictions, but had something else in mind. You get 19 year olds who act and talk like 12 year olds .

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago
Childish?

Nice story but on the childish side. No 22 yr old and/or 19 yr old needs daddy to get them up for college, let alone make them breakfast. She has to ask daddy for lunch money? Why doesn't she have a part time job? She's never seen or touched a cock and has no idea why her panties are wet? I could go on but you get my drift. Hoping the next chapters are better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To those questioning how he’s interacting with a 19 year old, stop and think for a minute. Maybe, just maybe, the story was originally written with the children at a much younger age. That old explain him needing to get the up, feed them breakfast, ask about homework, etc. it also explains her limited exposure to cocks and her lack of sexual knowledge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous