Daddy and Abby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it hurts honey. We are gonna go slow and it will start to feel better, I promise. Ok?

"Ok daddy, I trust you, just go slow please."

I began to work my tip back and forth inside her. After a few minutes Abby tells me.

"It's starting to hurt less daddy try more."

"Ok baby, and I pulled my cock out and aimed it again at her tight little snatch, I thrust my hips forward a little more forcefully, more of my cock disappeared inside her and I could feel how tight, wet and warm her pussy was. Again, a squeal, this time louder.

"Oh, shit daddy, It's too big. Take it out." she says as she grabs my forearms forcefully.

"Is it all in yet? I don't know if I can do this daddy."

"Baby that is just the tip of my cock you have seven inches more to go."

"I don't know if I can do it daddy. It's stretching me and it hurts."

"I know baby. We're gonna go slow. I know it feels like I'm gonna hurt you, but your pussy can stretch and take my cock honey. It will feel like I'm filling you up and stretching you. You ready to try some more?"

"Yes daddy, I can take it, it's not so bad. I do want to feel it all the way inside me."

I looked down and could see the outer lips of her pussy tightly hugging the tip of my swollen cock. This was going to feel amazing, she was going to be so tight, once I got my cock all the way inside her.

"Ready baby? Yes daddy."

She says making a face. Again, I put some saliva on my hand and rubbed it on my cock farther up the shaft to lube it and make it easier to slide into her ready pussy. This was gonna be it, I was going to break my daughter's cherry. I reached down to aim my cock, I pulled the skin back and held it tight.

"Here we go baby."

Bringing my shaft to the entrance of her tiny hole, I rubbed the tip up and down on her slit, lubing the head for penetration. Pausing a moment and gathering my will, I thrust forward hard, this time feeling her hymen pop as the head of my cock slid halfway inside her. She squealed and grabbed the bed covers in her fists.

"Daddy no, it's to big take it out." Abby cried.

Tears started to run down her beautiful face and cheeks. Her body squirming to get away from the giant fleshy invader. Holding her tight at the waist, I say.

"Baby I'm going to just stay here with my cock inside you until you get use to it being in your pussy, just like my finger. Then I will slowly go in and out of you with my cock just like I did with my finger and like my finger my cock will feel good. You liked the way my finger felt right baby?"

I asked trying to take her mind off the pain.

"Yes daddy, I feel so filled up and stretched from your cock like it's going to tear me."

"I know baby. It won't and I am almost all the way in now."

I could see the look of pain on her face.

"Baby this always happened the first time."

"Ok daddy, just go slow, ok?"

"Ok baby."

I started to slowly move my hips back and forth, as the tip of my cock got closer to the entrance of her pussy I could see the blood, it was done. I moved my hips back and forth never going farther than I had before, she winced a few times as I entered her again and again but she never squealed again or said anything. I could feel her pussy starting to get wet, and I was starting to slide in and out of her easier and easier so I knew she was starting to like the feeling.

"Daddy, it is starting to feel good are you all the way in yet."

"No baby, most of the way. Do you want me go all the way in?"

"Yes, daddy I want to feel your whole cock inside me."

"Ok honey I'm going go slow, a little at a time."

She was really starting to get wet and I could see her juices mixed with the blood on my cock. This just made me harder knowing I had taken my daughters virginity and she was loving it. Her squirting all over her daddy's face proved that it doesn't get any naughtier than hot sex with your daughter. I slowly inched my cock into my daughter, she winced slightly but didn't move away I kept up the slow rhythm going deeper and deeper until my shaft was all the way inside her, our pubic bones meeting. I can feel her tightness engulfing my cock, it's almost painful, she is so tight. I can see her pussy lips stretched tight around my fat shaft. I paused inside her for nearly a minute.

"How does that feel baby, better?"

"Yes, daddy, are you all the way in?"

"Yes honey, every inch of daddy's hard cock is inside you. Does it feel better?"

"Yes, daddy just stay right there and let me get use to you being inside me."

"Ok Ab."

I could feel her body slowly relax as she adjusted to my throbbing cock inside her now non-virgin pussy.

"You ready?" I said after a moment.

"Yes, daddy it feels better now."

"Ok baby girl I'm going to start to fuck you slowly ok."

I slowly pull my cock all the way out of her tight pussy, grab it in my hand, and rub it on the outside of her small hole, blood and her juices covering my cock, gently I thrust back into her it's full length.

"Oh my god daddy its so deep, that feels so good."

I start to fuck her slowly at first, she's taking it all now. I thrust all the way in and pull nearly all the way out with every stroke.

"Oh my god daddy yes, yes." Her pussy juices flow and it becomes easier to slide into her wet cunt. My cock now covered in her slick cream.

"How's that honey?"

"Oh my god it is really feeling good daddy don't stop."

I continue to thrust into her. My cock gets harder as I watch her big tits bounce up and down with every thrust. I change up my pace sometime going fast sometimes slowly pulling all the way out and then slowly burying my cock in that tight, warm, wet pussy.

"Daddy. Oh, daddy this feels so good keep fucking me."

She reaches up and wraps her strong legs around me and pulls me deeper into her soaked pussy hole. Hearing those words from my nasty daughter just spurs me on, I pick up my pace, thrusting fully into her and then pulling almost all the way out just leaving the head of my cock inside her.

"Holy shit daddy yes, yes, yes, my body is gonna explode." She screams.

Right at that moment she shoots my cock out of her like a rocket and squirts everywhere. My cock, legs and stomach are covered in her pussy juices, her navel catching a small puddle of wetness.

"Wow, daddy that was intense did I squirt again."

"Yes, baby, you did, a lot I'm soaking wet."

"It just feels so good daddy, it hurt at first but now I want you to fuck me harder."

Smiling I look down on her quivering body.

"Ok honey, whatever you want. I grab my stiff member and fed it back into her now soaking gash. I thrust harder and faster this time, watching those magnificent tits bounce as I bury my raging shaft in her tight wet cunt, her pussy lips wrapped tightly around my fat shaft. Abby grabs the bed in her fists and cries out.

"Jeeessuuuussss daddy!" as she arches her back.

soaking my chest and cock. This time, she squirts so hard it's like a small fountain. Her mom could squirt, but not like Abby, and with my cock in her too, her mom couldn't do that. I grabbed my soaked cock and took aim again, burying my cock as deep as I could into the soaking wet snatch.

"Ohhhhh Daddy, yeahhh!"

Again, my cock gets shot out and she soaks the bed the floor and us.

"No more, no more!" She says, as she lays there shaking like she is having an epileptic seizure.

I hold her legs as I stand between them, both of us soaked and we wait for her body to stop quivering from her orgasm.

"Baby did you like that?"

"Daddy it was much more than I thought it was gonna be, at first it hurt but then it started to feel so good I didn't want it to stop. Did you cum yet daddy?

"Not yet honey."

"You want to, don't you?"

"Yes, honey very much."

"Are you gonna cum inside me daddy?"

"Yes, Abby Daddy wants to cum inside you hard."

She raises her legs which had fallen over the edge of the bed and shows me her swollen dripping pussy, this time I easily slip into her, still so tight, wet, and warm. We take our time and I can feel my cock get harder as my orgasm builds.

"Baby you are gonna make daddy cum so hard, with your tight pussy. Uhhhh." I moaned.

"Yeah daddy cum inside your baby girl, shoot your cum inside me, inside my tight pussy."

That was all I needed to hear, I buried my cock inside my baby girl.

"I'm cumming baby." I shouted.

I shot my first thick wad deep inside her wet fucking pussy.

"Oh daddy, I can feel it, it's so warm."

My body shakes with each stream of cum I shoot. My body finishes spasming and my cock slowly flops out of my daughter's pussy. I can see my thick white cum dripping out of her snatch and down between her fine little ass cheeks. I back up and she immediately jumps off the bed and drops to her knees. Taking my limp cock in her mouth, licking my cum and her pussy juices off my cock. Looking up at me she pulls my now growing hard on out of her mouth and says,

"I want to do this more daddy."

Oh, baby, trust me, daddy does too, but we have to be careful, mom would be mad if she found out."

"I know daddy I won't tell, I never knew it could be like this, my body feels so good."

"Yes, honey we can make our bodies feel like that whenever we can."

Looking up I notice.

"Wow baby, do you see what time it is, it's nearly 2 and Nick will be home from school at 3. We need to clean up the bed and ourselves."

"Ok daddy." she says.

As she gets off her knees and shyly rubs up against me. Tugging at my cock as she is leaving for the bathroom and a shower.

"I think I should call the school and tell them how sick you were today."

"Yeah dad pretty sick." She laughs. As she heads out of my room towards the shower.

Well now, I think. that was a hell of a work day. I can hardly wait to fuck my hot little daughter again.

12