All Comments on 'Daddy and Daughter Reconnect'

by Shelybly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm daddy

let me tell you it was so hot people may think its not right but they are so wrong it make us so close the passion was unbelieavable I truely wish I would have found her years ago she was so loving and yes pussy was so wet and god her tits just had to be careful not to bruse them can't wait till we get time alone again I know it will be just as good Love you baby Dads talk to your daughters its a wonderful time to share

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Does

Sound like a true story limp dick and all, I know how that feels (prostrate cancer) but I would gladly go down on any one of the women in my family.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 8 years ago
Perfect

I took this at face value and accepted it as the truth. It seems slightly sad that daddy has the issues he does, but however you do it, sharing the love between two family members such as this is surely the closest and purest form there is. I noted the comment from daddy as well, and can only say that the two of you are blessed to finally find each others love, and I hope you may long continue to do so. Although this was more a commentary than a story, I had no qualms in giving it 5* as it was their tale, and I thank them for sharing.

ShelyblyShelyblyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

Thank you for the encouragement, I will write my next one asap regarding what we did the next day. And Daddy, I'm really grateful we've finally connected the way we were meant to connect. The love we have is so much stronger than I ever expected.

I am open to suggestions badbadman1965 as to how to improve the story writing. I figured a commentary would do my Daddy the best justice as it was from my point of view.

I'm such a lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know why but I read this like a poem

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm

If your a lucky girl your dad 10 times luckier to have you in his life and his bed :)

Excellent series Shelybly I love it!

Btw,I'm so glad I'm not reading another story where the daughter is 18 or so,it's more hotter that she is much older like in her 30's or more and that's yet another reason why I love your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous