All Comments on 'Daddy and Little One Ch. 19'

by bronzeage

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
*whimper*

This ia an extremely powerful chapter, Bronze, very intense and chock full of emotions, descriptions, discoveries and what-ifs?

Your description of Marcus is priceless, as is Saleslady's reaction to him.

Each chapter your characters become more real and the sex gets hotter. A delicious spanking scene, complete with a touch of the sacreligious to make it that much more tittilating.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing!!!

Intensely erotic and hot...I can't believe how good this chapter is! I love the powerful emotions and dominance/submission between the two. Him marking her as his was oh so good!!!

INeedLoveINeedLovealmost 17 years ago
Hurrah!

I really love your Little One stories. The spanking was intense and evocative. Mmmm, well done!! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I agree!

You can see and feel it all. You make them seem more and more real with each passing chapter. It's oh so very hot! Please don't stop!

molly_hunter28molly_hunter28almost 17 years ago
Amazing

Truly a great chapter to a very wonderful story. I stumbled upon the series via you link on the boards and must say I had to go back and start at the begining. Excellent work, can't wait for more.

BacettiBacettialmost 17 years ago
So hot...

While I've loved every chapter...this one is incredible. The relationship you've created between Daddy and Little One is amazing. Completely appealing, even to those who aren't necessarily drawn to a Daddy/little one dynamic.

Hot...hot, hot. Very, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I really liked this chapter because there is more of a storyline now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I... wow.

I discovered your story ... Friday I believe? I've become addicted to it so quickly...

This chapter was -amazing-... It describes the type of relationship I would LOVE to have with my fiance perfectly. Especially at the end with the spanking? THat was amazing... Fantastic. Truly erotic and sexy and yummy. <3

belladonna430belladonna430over 12 years ago
You've given U/us new insight

my Daddy and i have been together for about a year and a half but could never quite get past the taboo of "Daddy" and His "little one". W/we have kept that part of our relationship very separate from O/our intimacies until now. Your stories have helped U/us past this. This chapter sparked some very intriguing conversation and emotion for both of U/us. Thank you. W/we love these two, truly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous