All Comments on 'Daddy and Pat'

by joefelton

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 6 years ago
Different

Not something I want to explore, but nice to read about it from the aspect of someone who enjoys it. Would like to know more about the dad/daughter relationship, and their other sexual encounters.

joefeltonjoefeltonover 6 years agoAuthor
I appreciate your feedback

All comments are appreciated, positive or negative, that's how I learn.

I wrote the original version of this story from Pat's perspective. Unfortunately, it was rejected twice as it was deemed too extreme. If you'd like to read it send me a PM.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

Not into ball busting but the story was very good. Well written and i finished it so thats saying something. Would read again

yellowfrogyellowfrogover 6 years ago
Love it

Would love to see more ass play. Finger him, fisting him, or use her sexy boot heel/point toe to penetrate him, play his peehole?

wweary101wweary101over 4 years ago
A wickedly erotic relationship

A wonderfully written story that made this reader feel the mix of anxiety and arousal such a relationship would force the libido to experience. Deliciously kinky!

joela_99yjoela_99y10 months ago

Liked the story, but would have loved it if she was less related, maybe even step daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Anytime a male gets his balls busted by a woman (or even a girl) he should be totally naked and if the women are wearing a low cut blouse or short skirt, the male should be blindfolded so he can not see anything on her even if she is kicking is naked balls. All the pleasure should be hers and not the males.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoefelton@joefelton
Please share your fantasies with me, nothing is too wild. I love hearing from my readers, so if you like something I wrote, or think it's piece of shit, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my stories, and your feedback really helps! Don't be shy! I especially w...