All Comments on 'Daddy, Are You Awake?'

by LazyJoe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sysy18Sysy18almost 10 years ago
WOW

This reminds me of the time I fucked my dad . This very fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

Sysy18, like to hear more about how u fucked ur dad.

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
loved it

great twist on the usual 'daddy molests sleeping daughter' theme. well written and great dialogue. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

is there a rule that all characters HAVE to be 18? The statistics tell us that most people lose their virginity before that. not to perve here, just curious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: is there a rule that all characters HAVE to be 18?

On this site, yep. From the Submission Guidelines:

<P>

"No sexual activity involving bestiality (you can write stories about supernatural beasts like ghosts, unicorns, werewolves, etc.) or underage persons will be considered. For the purposes of this site, the minimum legal age is 18."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Fucking Hot

Dear lord you are amazing! I love your details within the story. Definitely keep writing stories! It was the perfect length and didn't wait too long to introduce something arousing. Great story!

CindersmokeCindersmokealmost 10 years ago
Really likes it

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She is 18

In the beginning of the story she is stated to be 18 for all you people saying she is underage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid Rule

The "18" rule is stupid anyway and led to these childish declarations so typical on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well....

The writing was decent.... but the dialogue was extremely cheesie. Too cheesie. Made it seem a little corny so that instead of being hot... you kind of laughed at it. I do have a question though....

Do you know the difference between a period, and an exclamation mark? Every single sentence ended in an exclamation mark which made it annoying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too ridiculous to work

Abrupt, ridiculous and impersonal are all the words i use to describe this. Dont know bout everyone else but when this kind of language and sheer vulgarity is used, I'm totally taken out of it. The sexiest and most arousing stories are those told in loving type words, making this improbable situation between family much more believable. Sex between family members would never be filthy like this (at least at first).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but too abrupt......

Need some padding out. erotic yes but too short to keep interest.

Ted...draggie42@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Mmmmm...wish u would fuck me like that daddy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fix your fucking grammar and punctuation.

Learn when to use and when not to use exclamation marks. There's not a single full stop (period, if you're American) in the last 9 paragraphs, only three in the 10 paragraphs before that, and still far too many exclamation marks in everything before that too. Please don't use exclamation marks for every single goddamn sentence, it makes it extremely irritating to read and honestly just lowers any respect I may have had for you beforehand. Either learn to write properly, or don't publish what you write where other people will waste their time on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous